Ren'Py Abandoned NS-Evolution [v0.3.9.2 Hotfix 3] [Peter_Leach]

4.20 star(s) 26 Votes

cumsumnida

Jul 18, 2021
Dev said this sunday "I understand you and it's true that the delay is quite significant at this stage. Right now I'm making a demo video so you can see that the technical development I was working on was worth it. Much of the content has already been completed and the release will finally arrive shortly."
What's the point?

There was a demo video already shared here already to show the dev's plans for content.

Reactions: xDuckSx

kjhakjnsjak

Mar 8, 2020
Dev said this sunday "I understand you and it's true that the delay is quite significant at this stage. Right now I'm making a demo video so you can see that the technical development I was working on was worth it. Much of the content has already been completed and the release will finally arrive shortly."
there wont be any release any more - it has become a scam imo

Last edited:

Voltranis

Oct 19, 2016
Dev is very slow on progress... But here's the latest from SubscribeStar

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Link to *NEW* Demo Video:

Link to *OLD* Demo Video, since I saw someone asking about:

(Not premium... so they'll go away soonish)

There are assorted pictures throughout the spoilered post but I'm in a rush this morning and don't want to slap them all up here. The dev does do some great work; they're slow as can be but do deliver a quality product... eventually. I hope they live up to the promises they're making but we've all been disappointed before. It's a minimal contribution a month from me, and I can afford it, so I'm not sweating the wait.

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
Dev is very slow on progress... But here's the latest from
Link to *NEW* Demo Video:

Link to *OLD* Demo Video, since I saw someone asking about:
Hell yeah, let's go. I'm ready to eat the shit out of some old pussy.

Reactions: JagerNutts

pepepepe36

Jan 2, 2019
Me muero por jugar a este nuevo juego, excelente, gran desarrollador :amar: :amar: :amar: :amar:

I'm dying to play this new game, excellent, great developer :love: :love: :love:

Last edited:
Reactions: jura7

Sam1971

Mar 29, 2024
One of the best 3dCG games I have ever played in a long time with detailed update system.
But sadly there is no update for a long time.
Does anyone have the 0.3.9.3 download file?

srnoob

Jun 30, 2017
One of the best 3dCG games I have ever played in a long time with detailed update system.
But sadly there is no update for a long time.
Does anyone have the 0.3.9.3 download file?
No, it hasn't been released yet. It really takes a long time to update but the game's creator released a video lasting more than 20 minutes doing the roadmap this week and explaining why it took so long, the game will change completely and technically it will be the third rework but this time it seems definitive

miss

Dec 25, 2017
Tell me, can Clara and Rachel have anal sex or is this not possible in version 0.3.9.2?

4.20 star(s) 26 Votes