Ren'Py Abandoned NS-Evolution [v0.3.9.2 Hotfix 3] [Peter_Leach]

4.20 star(s) 26 Votes

chope

Jun 4, 2018
this is exasperating.But when is its launch scheduled?.Can someone inform me.Thank You.

xDuckSx

Mar 7, 2020
oh well yeah i see....well he made good money with his game which got nearly no updates at all.....

drago30

Jul 28, 2018
Seriously now????Abandoned tag???? I hope there is some kind of misunderstanding here! We have been waiting for next update like crazy!

JustPeekin

Mar 21, 2020
Pretty sure it got the abandoned tag due to lack of status updates. The dev could still be working on the game.

Reactions: ell

Frostvein

May 18, 2022
Yeah, would like more info, there's games on this site that haven't been updated in year's but aren't marked abandoned. The dev does post on subscribestar on updates. Curious if anything official has been posted about a discontinuation.

Rohse

Jan 4, 2018
To the best of my knowledge the abandoned tag is with 6 months without an update on either of the platforms, by those standards it's premature. That having been said there hasn't been a peep from the dev since october 30th, so who knows what's going on.

djolebeau31

Jan 14, 2018
Dev said this sunday "I understand you and it's true that the delay is quite significant at this stage. Right now I'm making a demo video so you can see that the technical development I was working on was worth it. Much of the content has already been completed and the release will finally arrive shortly."

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
Dev said this sunday "I understand you and it's true that the delay is quite significant at this stage. Right now I'm making a demo video so you can see that the technical development I was working on was worth it. Much of the content has already been completed and the release will finally arrive shortly."
I find it odd that he wouldn't make or post that statement directly on his feed. Actually I do not find it odd, because when people realize there is a delay that is when they stop their memberships.

djolebeau31

Jan 14, 2018
I find it odd that he wouldn't make or post that statement directly on his feed. Actually I do not find it odd, because when people realize there is a delay that is when they stop their memberships.
he is especially very active in the comment section. He always responds within 24 hours to any question

4.20 star(s) 26 Votes