• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Abandoned NS-Evolution [v0.3.9.2 Hotfix 3] [Peter_Leach]

4.20 star(s) 26 Votes

xDuckSx

Mar 7, 2020
If you know what to do you don't grind and just enjoy. 100%. Few minutes cliks and fuck the women!
but that works only with the cheat mod...without it you need to grind alot before you can even make the brothel girl cum 3 times in a single session

srnoob

Jun 30, 2017
The dev is too talented but he is missing a lot of money without communication. We did a holy war last upd. And pirates won the battle, so dev took his subs (yo no habla engles, perdone).
I think that if he was here at f95zone, answered questions and was transparent, he would make a lot more money and be able to give more visibility.

At the moment he is literally killing his community because he doesn't give any news here or the opportunity to know the news without subscribing (from what I've seen he gives the status once every 3 months). If he at least created a discord for discussion or answered something here I would feel confident subscribing to his sub because it seems like he doesn't even know the existence of this page or just ignores it, imagine if I subscribe to his sub and ask him something and he ignores it, i will feel sick of that.

I really like the game and im thinking to help the game.

iggi_pop

Apr 3, 2017
but that works only with the cheat mod...without it you need to grind alot before you can even make the brothel girl cum 3 times in a single session
Why you are use cheats? For what? Hints: 1. Work hard every day (only long). 2. A lot of money use for a gym. 3. All points use for cuny. 4. Only slowly or hard fuck (cuny and rider most have!). enjoy

djolebeau31

Jan 14, 2018
How often does this dev make updates? Once a year? Twice a year?
I’d consider backing if he updates more than once a year.

Anyway, I think this game would be more popular if it was less grindy and had better user interface.
2/3 updates per year. on the other hand I find them very big

djolebeau31

Jan 14, 2018
I think that if he was here at f95zone, answered questions and was transparent, he would make a lot more money and be able to give more visibility.

At the moment he is literally killing his community because he doesn't give any news here or the opportunity to know the news without subscribing (from what I've seen he gives the status once every 3 months). If he at least created a discord for discussion or answered something here I would feel confident subscribing to his sub because it seems like he doesn't even know the existence of this page or just ignores it, imagine if I subscribe to his sub and ask him something and he ignores it, i will feel sick of that.

I really like the game and im thinking to help the game.
I subscribed and I can tell you that he answers all questions within 24 hours. He is transparent especially in the comments. And it's normal for him to be so with those who pay him

srnoob

Jun 30, 2017
I subscribed and I can tell you that he answers all questions within 24 hours. He is transparent especially in the comments. And it's normal for him to be so with those who pay him
So worth subscribe? I wanna subscribe being honest but i will wait your feedback

Reactions: djolebeau31

djolebeau31

Jan 14, 2018
So worth subscribe? I wanna subscribe being honest but i will wait your feedback
personally I am satisfied with these discussions that I was able to have with the dev and to have access to the multiple devblogs on the next update, and I really like this game so I am happy to support the dev in this project. for me it's 9 euros well spent

ORednig

Nov 6, 2023
ppl wanted save
only my saves are showen, doesn't matter if your save is the only in save folder? don't know why?! in game i only reach level 1 with 23 confidence, doesn't matter what i do. does anybody know a walkthrough?

xDuckSx

Mar 7, 2020
only my saves are showen, doesn't matter if your save is the only in save folder? don't know why?! in game i only reach level 1 with 23 confidence, doesn't matter what i do. does anybody know a walkthrough?
you need to get more womens to increase your confidence

Last edited:

xDuckSx

Mar 7, 2020
can anyone tell me what is this error? NameError: name 'wolf_ass_state' is not defined
and is there a way to fix it?

rubiks

Aug 23, 2018
can anyone tell me what is this error? NameError: name 'wolf_ass_state' is not defined
and is there a way to fix it?
I think it's just the dev's mistake. wolf is the female actor. maybe the game is trying to check the state of the girl's anal but it isn't there. Maybe the dev just forgot to put it there or it's a spaghetti code. just ignore them if you can.

xDuckSx

Mar 7, 2020
I think it's just the dev's mistake. wolf is the female actor. maybe the game is trying to check the state of the girl's anal but it isn't there. Maybe the dev just forgot to put it there or it's a spaghetti code. just ignore them if you can.
i would ignore if i could...but when trying anal in that pose it allways shut down the game and i get this error....but it is only in one pose

rubiks

Aug 23, 2018
i would ignore if i could...but when trying anal in that pose it allways shut down the game and i get this error....but it is only in one pose
I usually just get the gray screen and the option to ignore.
and some girls don't get the rework treatment. Basically, they are incompatible with the new system. and will break the game if you're trying to do something that requires the asset from the new system. a lot of girls don't even have the animation for anal.

xDuckSx

Mar 7, 2020
I usually just get the gray screen and the option to ignore.
and some girls don't get the rework treatment. Basically, they are incompatible with the new system. and will break the game if you're trying to do something that requires the asset from the new system. a lot of girls don't even have the animation for anal.
yes i know but both womans have their rework...its Sarah and Lillian and both of them give the same error.
for the others without rework you cant choose the new skills etc.

xDuckSx

Mar 7, 2020
but well dosent matter i just skip that pose and hope it will be fixed in new version whenever it will come out ;)

xDuckSx

Mar 7, 2020
yep its sad that updates takes so long but i personaly think this game is worth the waiting time because as far as i know there not a single game out there which is similar to this

xDuckSx

Mar 7, 2020
how many chapters are there so far?

and how do we get board games and watch movie together?

should we choose Classic or New gameplay btw?
with chapters you mean the quests right? Well duno its not much i think its only arround 5 or 6

for watch movie together you can buy a tv in the mall same with the board games but board games doesnt work for me....after buying it it still says i need to buy it

for gameplay you should choose new because you have some extra poses and stuff

4.20 star(s) 26 Votes