Ren'Py Abandoned NS-Evolution [v0.3.9.2 Hotfix 3] [Peter_Leach]

4.20 star(s) 26 Votes

djolebeau31

Jan 14, 2018
3.9.3 New Physics - Smoother Cameras - New Pose and Stats System
Jessica and Deborah rework.

the next update is huge. the dev has worked a lot on improvements in physics, lighting and camera, that's why it's long. This update will apply a new visual quality standard. After this one I think the next ones will come more quickly. he will be able to concentrate on adding models, scenes and optimizing.

caralho24

Sep 17, 2018

the next update is huge. the dev has worked a lot on improvements in physics, lighting and camera, that's why it's long. This update will apply a new visual quality standard. After this one I think the next ones will come more quickly. he will be able to concentrate on adding models, scenes and optimizing.
Thank you for the update good sir (y)

Reactions: djolebeau31

Six0

Mar 22, 2019

Here's hoping in vain there's going to be an alternate character model for the MC that's less hairy. Or at least makes the appearance function worth a damn by removing facial hair when you groom or get a haircut.

djolebeau31

Jan 14, 2018
for those who wonder if we can play 3.9.2 on Android: it's possible with Joiplay and its "renpy" plugin. I was tired of having to be at home off duty to be able to play it. For this you need to have 30gb free (after complete installation, delete all rar files, and the game will only use 15gb), download joiplay on your smartphone, its renpy plugin (internet not the playstore), an android file manager (android caches a lot of files) and download windows 3.9.2. I even managed as easily as on the computer to install the cheatmod (2) present on page 7

Reactions: Cherfo and MotoDude

cumsumnida

Jul 18, 2021

If he's using VAM and they're all premade animations, why would he need to work on improving the physics? He's probably done most of the mapping and rigging required for them to work for existing ladies, so he just needs to apply them right?

The lighting and camera, black background and visual fidelity settings were all basic VAM levels, so I am curious how improved it will look.

I'd rather he add in a main story that's linked to the 'gigolo' level of progression. And also revamp the UI and job gameplay system so it's more steamlined and meaningful when you upgrade your furniture, art, etc.

kotsos

Aug 10, 2018
You can enchant premade animations if you add plugins to looks.
Some plugins give better physics to models.

Reactions: cumsumnida

kotsos

Aug 10, 2018
What plugins would you download? Any recommendations in particular?
Redeyes.DiviningLipsAndHands,CheesyFX.BodyLanguage,CheesyFX.ShakeIt,Redeyes.DiviningForeskin,
ParticlePinnacle.ppthighcompressorandvibrations,cotyounoyume.ExpressionBlushingAndTears,Awas.AwasAutoJuice,
VamTimbo.Extraltodeus-ExpressionRND,CheesyFX.FreeTheLegs,Cue 3.1,MacGruber.Life,VRAdultFun.E-Motion,
AcidBubbles Glance,ClockwiseSilver Expression Tool,VAMMoan,TittyMagic,Naturalis.

djolebeau31

Jan 14, 2018
is there any news from dev or did this game abondoned?
On subscribestar they answer our questions. They think that the update will be possible this month and they already said that last month. So it's not abandoned. On subscribe we had videos and pictures of reworks. I can just tell you that it looks really good

Reactions: caralho24

djolebeau31

Jan 14, 2018
If he's using VAM and they're all premade animations, why would he need to work on improving the physics? He's probably done most of the mapping and rigging required for them to work for existing ladies, so he just needs to apply them right?

The lighting and camera, black background and visual fidelity settings were all basic VAM levels, so I am curious how improved it will look.

I'd rather he add in a main story that's linked to the 'gigolo' level of progression. And also revamp the UI and job gameplay system so it's more steamlined and meaningful when you upgrade your furniture, art, etc.
I saw videos of VAM. if you just click on play, on premade animations I find it ugly compared to the animation we have in NS. I think the devs retrieve assets from VAM. But they work a lot on the animations. That's what takes time. And when we know that there are several hours of animation per model, we can understand that it takes a lot of time to redo all the animations (with look variations and without condoms) on the model reworks

R0y

Nov 25, 2017
I really like this game and someone is hell @ animating the best I seen. I like that some were wearing wedding bands and I rename them to Mrs. I then started rewriting the script to have conversations about it "my own benefit of course" Then I got to the grind. After 2 hours playing it I still haven't made a prostitute come even one time and this is with using cheats. Sadly I deleted it.

Cherfo

May 18, 2018
I really like this game and someone is hell @ animating the best I seen. I like that some were wearing wedding bands and I rename them to Mrs. I then started rewriting the script to have conversations about it "my own benefit of course" Then I got to the grind. After 2 hours playing it I still haven't made a prostitute come even one time and this is with using cheats. Sadly I deleted it.
Have u tried my "little helper" from page 7?
With this its nearly impossible to "not finish" an act. ;)

Reactions: djolebeau31 and R0y
4.20 star(s) 26 Votes