Ren'Py Abandoned NS-Evolution [v0.3.9.2 Hotfix 3] [Peter_Leach]

4.20 star(s) 26 Votes

kotsos

Aug 10, 2018
Interesting. Does virtamate come with those animations we see in this game?

Or would the dev have to hand/mouse animate it? Or would they use mocap to load that in to get these animations?
there are way better animations than those.
all you need is to install vam and then download-install the scenes you like.

cumsumnida

Jul 18, 2021
there are way better animations than those.
all you need is to install vam and then download-install the scenes you like.
Do you think there is a reason why the ladies and the renders in the game look the way they do, especially for sex scenes?

I thought the dev was going for a stylistic choice with grungy, Eastern European, VHS filter kind of grainy look. Or is it how virtamate renders and there’s too much graphical power that’s needed to make them look better?

The models the dev uses here are older, fatter and fits with the gigolo story…but could the dev import the hotter, conventionally attractive models from Daz for these virtamate animations?

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
The models the dev uses here are older, fatter and fits with the gigolo story…but could the dev import the hotter, conventionally attractive models from Daz for these virtamate animations?
How about no. The best thing about this game, aside from the cunnilingus scenes, is how realistic the models are. We have to put up with fine women going to waste on ugly bastards in every other hentai for no good reason. Even in this game, the protagonist is disgustingly hairy. But as gigolo, it's his job to fuck the conventionally unattractive women. It's like that saying, if you can't take the heat, stay out the kitchen.

kotsos

Aug 10, 2018
Do you think there is a reason why the ladies and the renders in the game look the way they do, especially for sex scenes?

I thought the dev was going for a stylistic choice with grungy, Eastern European, VHS filter kind of grainy look. Or is it how virtamate renders and there’s too much graphical power that’s needed to make them look better?

all made by vam
models,animations,filters,lights,object,cum scenes,clothes..all
the he place the videos on renpy.
with a medium-good pc you can run vam
and you can change the look of the female model to a scene

Last edited:

caralho24

Sep 17, 2018
Damn I had high hopes for this game, was hoping to check forums and find some crazy changes but nothing :(

caralho24

Sep 17, 2018
as I understand it, the developer just enjoys creating this game and does not pursue finances. Makes the game fun and shares the results
Its a pretty damn good game too, I mean the models arent exactly my cup of tea but the game in itself is amazing imo so thanks again for giving me the heads up... I was afraid it was another game that's amazing that ended up abandoned :)

Reactions: MotoDude and MarekV

MotoDude

Oct 8, 2019
Ellen used to be able to do anal what happened?

the developer removed this scene for technical reasons, if you want to see it, you can get into the game archive using "depack" which can be found on this site, or I'll stick it just in case. Put it in the folder "game" and wait until the game starts, then you can close it, the game will start for a long time as the game is unzipped, after that the folder "depack" will appear in the directory. that's all

lllimawelll

Sep 7, 2023
NagyEmber65 โพสต์: 6057089 สมาชิก: 1694423 said:
มีใครสามารถมีเพศสัมพันธ์กับผู้หญิงได้จริง ๆ บ้างไหม ยกเว้นโสเภณีแน่นอน?
[/อ้าง]

4.20 star(s) 26 Votes