Ren'Py Abandoned NS-Evolution [v0.3.9.2 Hotfix 3] [Peter_Leach]

4.20 star(s) 26 Votes

Spanker222

Aug 28, 2020
So, all the poses we unlock, like 69, are only usable with 4 girls?
Also do the prostitutes do more poses and stuff, like kissing, if u keep visiting them, no condom, etc, or what u see in the 1st visit is all they do?

xDuckSx

Mar 7, 2020
boring is that the stats say you came xxx ml in mouth but in videos you never cum in their mouth....and when you cum inside while riding position the video shows missionary positions

Reactions: Keoki47

xDuckSx

Mar 7, 2020
Also do the prostitutes do more poses and stuff, like kissing, if u keep visiting them, no condom, etc, or what u see in the 1st visit is all they do?
i visited them more than 10 times each and they still dont do more so i think its not possible to see more than at the first visit

Reactions: Spanker222

kilo310

Jun 23, 2017
No, its no possible, I saw the save-code. Most content only with Sara and prostitutes.

xDuckSx

Mar 7, 2020
No, its no possible, I saw the save-code. Most content only with Sara and prostitutes.
so what can you do with prostitutes? you can go raw on sarah clara lilian rachel...go in ass with sarah and lilian....with prostitutes you cant do anything

Donjoe81

Dec 30, 2022
It is a cool game for 2–3 days if you have cheats on, but I don´t see much longevity here and there are lots of girls that are just not attractive.

Spanker222

Aug 28, 2020
so what can you do with prostitutes? you can go raw on sarah clara lilian rachel...go in ass with sarah and lilian....with prostitutes you cant do anything
Yeah, from my gameplay, only the girls that are registered in the blackbook, are the most complete ones, as you can do the new poses you unlock only with those 4 girls.

ShaggyDhs

Sep 14, 2017
Am I the only one getting no video during sex with Clara? There's position control, I can see the levels, but there is nothing but black screen and that horse symbol thing.

Reactions: 19okin98

rufus-brutus

Nov 21, 2021
exatamente
[/CITAÇÃO]
actually the video of the anal sex with ellen is there in the paste images / videos when you descompacta, but for some reason the option anal sex doesn't simply appear, at least for me, it should be programming mistake.

xDuckSx

Mar 7, 2020
How to increase the penis size?Still stucked at 14 CM..and what is the effect if get longer size?
buy a penis pump in sex shop...than use it in bathroom every day...i think there is still no effect when it gets bigger well i cant see a different

Dec 7, 2019
buy a penis pump in sex shop...than use it in bathroom every day...i think there is still no effect when it gets bigger well i cant see a different
That's right, even if he's 30 centimeters tall. It's no different in videos or descriptions of sex. I think it should grow a few centimeters and then update the description and video animation.

4.20 star(s) 26 Votes