Ren'Py Abandoned NS-Evolution [v0.3.9.2 Hotfix 3] [Peter_Leach]

4.20 star(s) 26 Votes
Dec 7, 2019
When they both orgasm at the same time. If the man orgasms first, the woman gives a less intense response, and when the woman orgasms, the man does not ejaculate. I mean if it's simultaneous orgasms why don't they both scream at the same time? Or design an animation that screams and orgasms at the same time.

csw

Aug 5, 2016
for those who wondering, i think all sex scenes are made with vam (virt a mate).
Go to hub.virtamate.com to see what vam is capable.
Care to elaborate? I'm curious because the animations are really good (and the only interesting thing I found on this game).

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
found bug ellen, it wont show sex animation just BJ/cunnilingus and wont let me end the sex.. loop

Donjoe81

Dec 30, 2022
OK. IT seems has something to do with the Depravity of them,Now I can Raw with sarah whose Dep is over 100.I du no if others the same condition needed
When I look at the in-game info, it says it has something to do with dependency, which I edited well above 100, just like her depravity, but still can´t go in raw. I also edited the number of dates, but she still says we´ve just met, when I ask to go raw. Maybe she has to call me in order for it to work but idk.

xDuckSx

Mar 7, 2020
When I look at the in-game info, it says it has something to do with dependency, which I edited well above 100, just like her depravity, but still can´t go in raw. I also edited the number of dates, but she still says we´ve just met, when I ask to go raw. Maybe she has to call me in order for it to work but idk.
which woman?

srnoob

Jun 30, 2017
Does anyone know how often this game usually updates, I really liked the game and I'm thinking of helping with funding or in another possible way but I don't know is it the type of game that takes 6 months to add something or is it constant

gallanash

Apr 12, 2022
In that case,you may try this:START WITH RAW ASS FUCK. I met a condition like that,I go assfuck first,then it show two options,RAW OR CAONDOM.Then raw,after ass fuck you naturally fuck pussy on raw too,its funny. But I cant remember whom I was done to.

ALso,the raw skill must be high,once you reach 40,its will show the choice ,she would ask you herself wheather you wanna raw,but only happen in the score of depravity,dirty and discuss in the right number.

I notice that it seems does not connect with passion or dependce,or just not the most important.

the most important is depravity over 100,discuss and dirty must-XX. In that case Sarah is the most easy to do it ,you may try her first.

Reactions: Donjoe81

gallanash

Apr 12, 2022
Does anyone know how often this game usually updates, I really liked the game and I'm thinking of helping with funding or in another possible way but I don't know is it the type of game that takes 6 months to add something or is it constant
Same thought here.If there a full version I must buy it or support the developer no matter how much it cost,haha .
Bc I really enjoy it,need it

gallanash

Apr 12, 2022
i got two question now:

1,IS there no animation of Jeccica s BJ ?but I still see the bar increase,that mmeas it should be one or two
2,what the meaning baout "like to edge" ??means she like riding??

rubiks

Aug 23, 2018
The previous I played we used to be able to do anal and sex without condom with ellen.
is it possible in this version? because she isn't on the client list.

4.20 star(s) 26 Votes