Ren'Py Abandoned NS-Evolution [v0.3.9.2 Hotfix 3] [Peter_Leach]

4.20 star(s) 26 Votes

gallanash

Apr 12, 2022
I was able to find 7 women plus 3 in the borthel but I think some are missing because in the hidden menu it says as if there were others but I don't know how to find them
would you please tell the name of those 7 client?Mine just as: Clara,Llilian,Rachel and Sarah .
Now I cant meet other girls in both bar and restraut.

do I need keep searching the bar or the Resteraut??

srnoob

Jun 30, 2017
would you please tell the name of those 7 client?Mine just as: Clara,Llilian,Rachel and Sarah .
Now I cant meet other girls in both bar and restraut.

do I need keep searching the bar or the Resteraut??
You must have already met Ellen, Deebora and Jessica, they don't appear in your client book lists but when you can call them via phone

gallanash

Apr 12, 2022
You must have already met Ellen, Deebora and Jessica, they don't appear in your client book lists but when you can call them via phone
YEAH,I forget ahout the 3 who does get the SCORE SYSTEM.

Btw,how to go in RAW,do I need 40/40 RAW skill plus THE PRAVITY of the 4 girl full enough?

gallanash

Apr 12, 2022
I was able to find 7 women plus 3 in the borthel but I think some are missing because in the hidden menu it says as if there were others but I don't know how to find them
MAYBE the developer of the game here could tell if there more than 7 clinet or not???

gallanash

Apr 12, 2022
4 in the borthel? I only found 3 in my run, I didn't find Mimmie, how can i found her?

About the clients in the hiden menu of the cell phone, there is a girl named Fulana, Genesis and Arielle as clients but they do not seem to have been implemented in the game at the moment, only having their names and dialogues but without a photo
you should Vist more the borthel,Mimie is the one seems got the most scene and hotest in the whore(to me),you must find her.
And you could keep loading the save again while you see other whore,this should help a little.

Cherfo

May 18, 2018
name old lady you manage fuk without condom ? how many times ? what status? THX for info
and how many girls in this version??
There are 7 woman and 4 hookers.
Mimmie (only Sundays), Vanessa, Sophia, Candy u can meet at brothel.
Clara, Lilian, Rachel, Sarah, Jessica, Deborah, Ellen u can date.
Clara, Lilian, Rachel are new. Sarah was reworked. U can go raw with them but not all like the backdoor stuff and u can use ur unlocked skills and poses on them plus black book.
Jessica, Deborah, Ellen are not updated so no black book and "only" old vanilla stuff and protection.

gallanash

Apr 12, 2022
There are 7 woman and 4 hookers.
Mimmie (only Sundays), Vanessa, Sophia, Candy u can meet at brothel.
Clara, Lilian, Rachel, Sarah, Jessica, Deborah, Ellen u can date.
Clara, Lilian, Rachel are new. Sarah was reworked. U can go raw with them but not all like the backdoor stuff and u can use ur unlocked skills and poses on them plus black book.
Jessica, Deborah, Ellen are not updated so no black book and "only" old vanilla stuff and protection.
Thanks.And how may I go Raw to those 4 wemen,what s the condition needed?

gallanash

Apr 12, 2022
OK. SEEMS
just call them a few times....it doesnt take so long till you can do them raw....for Rachel it took longer with her i needed more dates and higher stats
just call them a few times....it doesnt take so long till you can do them raw....for Rachel it took longer with her i needed more dates and higher stats
OK. IT seems has something to do with the Depravity of them,Now I can Raw with sarah whose Dep is over 100.I du no if others the same condition needed

Strobe Adverse

Jul 1, 2022
It seems I'm stuck at level 3... I've banged all the available girls and have a confidence score of 110 (and the game states I only need 70). Somehow the game didn't register that I passed 70 and it feels like I'm stuck. I can't seem to get anyone to go raw either, even after I've hooked up with them 10 times :(

Amazing game btw!

Reactions: BarbarrossaNA

gubl

May 31, 2018
HAHA! after soo much time spending to get to fuk her asshole.. GAME! CRASH! hahahaha! OMG~~! :KEK: :KEK:
It fails due to this error “NameError: name 'wolf_ass_state' is not defined”
So when you start sex scene before you make much progress with dilation, enable developer menu and define this variable, with something like:
wolf_ass_state=1

xDuckSx

Mar 7, 2020
So when you start sex scene before you make much progress with dilation, enable developer menu and define this variable, with something like:
wolf_ass_state=1
for me the error has nothing to with wolf ass state=1....for me it is the anal skill you can buy for skillpoints and its same error on both womans sarah and lilian

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
wolf_ass_state=1
eh thx, how " enable developer menu" ? and do i have too keep doing that prevent crash.

xDuckSx

Mar 7, 2020
It seems I'm stuck at level 3... I've banged all the available girls and have a confidence score of 110 (and the game states I only need 70). Somehow the game didn't register that I passed 70 and it feels like I'm stuck. I can't seem to get anyone to go raw either, even after I've hooked up with them 10 times :(

Amazing game btw!
you cant get to lvl 4 confidence yet

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
Gawd, the handholding in the first hour of this game is ridiculous. Made me feel like I was starting a new JRPG.

4.20 star(s) 26 Votes