Ren'Py Abandoned NS-Evolution [v0.3.9.2 Hotfix 3] [Peter_Leach]

4.20 star(s) 26 Votes

Donjoe81

Dec 30, 2022
The previous I played we used to be able to do anal and sex without condom with ellen.
is it possible in this version? because she isn't on the client list.
I didn´t find any entries of depravity, dependency, anal or raw sex with Ellen or Jessica in the variables table.

xiphe116

Dec 25, 2020
Bros, how do you nut to this shit? I don't want to give a bad review seeing the dev is somewhat competent and the mods are delusional. Still, bad writing, convoluted gameplay and trust me, you ain't teaching nobody sex with this shit.

pepepepe36

Jan 2, 2019
Someone may have had anal sex with Clara and Rachel?
I could only handle Sarah and Lilian.
Or am I missing to do something?

gallanash

Apr 12, 2022
Seems Rachel is always upset with all kind of anal thing.I am still working on it.now she is :deprpavity 135, dependence 102,passion 82,fear -26,disgust-35

Clara now I can taste her A-hope withe her pleasure,but still no Fuck in ass.Maybe the disguss must be more lower.now she is :deprpavity 149, dependence 115,passion 60,fear -26,disgust-7

Cherfo

May 18, 2018
Seems Rachel is always upset with all kind of anal thing.I am still working on it.now she is :deprpavity 135, dependence 102,passion 82,fear -26,disgust-35

Clara now I can taste her A-hope withe her pleasure,but still no Fuck in ass.Maybe the disguss must be more lower.now she is :deprpavity 149, dependence 115,passion 60,fear -26,disgust-7
U can give up. Rachel and Clara are atm not into these things. No matter how high there stats are.

Jun 28, 2018
Bros, how do you nut to this shit? I don't want to give a bad review seeing the dev is somewhat competent and the mods are delusional. Still, bad writing, convoluted gameplay and trust me, you ain't teaching nobody sex with this shit.
nobody fucking cares let alone needs you to write a review

• Haha
Reactions: R0y

pepepepe36

Jan 2, 2019
I was fucking Sarah for 1 hour non-stop, it's incredible to be playing with mature "Amy Winehouse", she is incredible, she even sing to me at the end...:amar:
The only thing that worries me are those knees, they look like little faces that look at me while I fuck her......:p
Or will it be from being on your knees for a long time? ;)

PS: how I wish I could finish inside her ass (it's the only thing this goddess is missing) :D

sorry my bad English

xxsevoxx99

Sep 18, 2021
1) I can't see these buttons

Adsiz.png

2) and why the game crashes when I try to load saves while playing
I have to quit the game and load it

4.20 star(s) 26 Votes