Ren'Py Abandoned NS-Evolution [v0.3.9.2 Hotfix 3] [Peter_Leach]

4.20 star(s) 26 Votes

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
I wish the grooming function made a visible difference in this game. Can't stand looking at a dude this hairy. It's disgusting.

• Haha
Reactions: Donjoe81

rubiks

Aug 23, 2018
I just realized that when you call a girl to setup a date the location is also have an impact on how they look and the scene.
like Rachel woudn't let you cum on her face unless you invite her to fancy resturant. and her animation changes from cowgirl to reverse cowgirl. and the standing doggy animation is also change for the girls relate to the look too.
but if you using the cheat engine you can just change the look any time you like even during the sex scene. the value is "look" like Rach look is Rachel look and so on and so forth. And there are 3 looks for each reworked girl.

Donjoe81

Dec 30, 2022
so is poverty, doesn't mean it should be. you don't look at someone stealing a car and go ''oh he's stealing a car, but it's okay because at least ten cars get stolen here every day'' do you?

that doesn't make it any more acceptable. I refuse to call anyone a game developer if they're blatantly using stolen assets from other games.
Some people have chemo tomorrow.:FacePalm:

pajuerto

Mar 26, 2022
Am I the only one getting no video during sex with Clara? There's position control, I can see the levels, but there is nothing but black screen and that horse symbol thing.
No matter who calls, either Sarah or Ellen, I always get to fuck Ellen (the blond one). Once I get Deborah or some other chick to my place, videos won't play. I had played 3.8 version, it always gets bugs. And there's no way to play this game withour cheating.

Reactions: ShaggyDhs

Drako1966

Aug 24, 2019
MC has the same wish i have! :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1198855

Overview:
After leaving your job, you decide to fulfill a pending wish, fuck MILFS and horny women and get paid for it by them. Start from scratch relearning how to conquer a woman, but beware, you don't want her to just fall in love with you ... what you want is to fuck her and take her money.

Thread Updated: 2023-04-16
Release Date: 2023-04-14
Developer: Peter_Leach - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3.9.2 Hotfix 3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - GOOGLE DRIVE - MEGA -

SPLIT (Win/Linux):

Extra: Cheat Mod

31kM6lB6aZ thanks for the link
*This port/version is not released by developer, Download at your own risk

View attachment 1613442 View attachment 1613443 View attachment 1613444 View attachment 1613445 View attachment 1613446 View attachment 1613447 View attachment 1613448 View attachment 1613449 View attachment 1613450 View attachment 1613451
PROS
Awesome idea, great animations (except a couple of models have a Joker face look to them when you're smashing and that's just wierd) Rachel and Clara are hot as fuck.Raising thier corruption is slow but fun.
CONS
game lags baaaaddd. Really bad. The only way to get around lagging is to save and load the save but those lagg also. 15 to 20 seconds for save and for load. I have everything maxxed out at this point and can't buy anything else with ny sex skill points so that's disapointing. Level 5 women don't have a stats to check so you have to guess everything.
Sara and Clara are born sluts and pretty easy to corrupt. Rachel on the other hand is discusted by everything and it really takes some grinding to coruppt ger but worth i to turn her into a deprved cock hungry slut.
I hope the developer continues with this game because it is ok right now but if they can fix the lagg, create more hot models, add BDSM and equipment, outfits and and more poses/skills you could purchase with skill points it would be great.

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
I really like this game, but even with the cheats, it's testing my patience. Putting me on the verge of spoiling it for myself by looking at the video files to see if there are any actual raw scenes. Or are the raw scenes anal only? Because I'm trying to nut in Sarah's phat & delicious hairy pussy. Got her depravity over 200 and her dependence over 75, but she's still making me use condoms, despite wanting to go raw also.

Reactions: xxxavier

MarekV

Dec 21, 2017
ELLEN,DEBORA AND JESSICA are now do not get that score system,the system and raw ,anal only affect

sarah,lilian,clara,rachel,for now
How can I get raw with Sarah, Lilian, Clara, Rachel? Which statistic is important to that?

rubiks

Aug 23, 2018
Did anyone get the rare scene where the condom are broken and you accidentally creampie the girl?
it only happen to me once and with Clara and I never be a ble recreate the scene again. I've tried to play around with value in the cheat engine but nothing works.

rubiks

Aug 23, 2018
I finally did it!! I finally recreate the scene where the condom break and you accidentally creampied the girl.
You got 0 star and the sex end immediately but it was worth it
you can see the stat in the screenshot
what I did was 69 lick her asshole and tease her, untill she ask to change position and then medium start. and I cum first with her climax bar maxed out, and then ask to cum on her face which she refused and then the condom just torn in the climax scene

kingdevil31

Feb 17, 2021
I finally did it!! I finally recreate the scene where the condom break and you accidentally creampied the girl.
You got 0 star and the sex end immediately but it was worth it
you can see the stat in the screenshot
what I did was 69 lick her asshole and tease her, untill she ask to change position and then medium start. and I cum first with her climax bar maxed out, and then ask to cum on her face which she refused and then the condom just torn in the climax scene
Save file pls ?

srnoob

Jun 30, 2017
this game is really good, i wanted to support it but as the creator takes a long time to give any information and makes complicated to help financially, i know he posted some things about future updates two days ago and new pictures on sub and patreon but i don't know what he posted as it is limited to people who help him financially.
Does anyone know what the upgrade projects are and what he's looking to work on?

Reactions: MarekV
4.20 star(s) 26 Votes