Ren'Py Abandoned NS-Evolution [v0.3.9.2 Hotfix 3] [Peter_Leach]

4.20 star(s) 26 Votes

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
You need to fuck a client a few times. After her stat increased you can fuck her without condom
name old lady you manage fuk without condom ? how many times ? what status? THX for info

attachment is Sarah status... is that enough ??

xDuckSx

Mar 7, 2020
name old lady you manage fuk without condom ? how many times ? what status? THX for info

attachment is Sarah status... is that enough ??
you can fuck multiple womans without condom....Sarah,Rachel,Clara,Lilian....and yes the stats from sarah in your picture should be enough if not try to raise love/passion

• Thinking Face
Reactions: KhaiFirst

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
LOL if you want fuk no condom use CHEAT MOD !! i feel game made it difficult non SSA supporter.

clsightunseen

Sep 5, 2020
Same problem what is your stats on her
I was looking through the video files for her and it doesn't seem like she has any anal vids. So I guess it is not possible right now.

Also by looking at the unpacked RPA file I now know one reason why this game is so large. There is a ton of unused stuff in here. Early renders and reference photos from a quick look. Seems like the DEV just left everything they were using in the files even if they are not needed.

gallanash

Apr 12, 2022
NS-Evolution [v0.3.9.2 Hotfix 3]

Win/Linux: - GOOGLE DRIVE - MEGA -

SPLIT (Win/Linux):
PART 1: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
PART 2: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
PART 3: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
PART 4: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
PART 5: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
PART 6: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
PART 7: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
PART 8: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Thanks to Bøb69 for the extra links....

Single post, hotfix applied, just download, doing this so this can be hopefully added to the OP with mirrors.
Hello ,could please tell me if the first link s content is the same as that 8 parts?I wanna be sure,dont wanna miss anything

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Hello ,could please tell me if the first link s content is the same as that 8 parts?I wanna be sure,dont wanna miss anything
The parts are just so you don't have to download 16GB in one go, the parts are just that, you can download each one, after all are downloaded, extract them all together to get the same file.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
NS-Evolution-0.3.9.2Hotfix3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

drago30

Jul 28, 2018
Third meeting with Rachelle and finally made her come home. But.......black screen unfortunately :cry: Only visible thing,is the stats on the top left.Anyone had the same problem?Any change to fix that or i have to restart the game?

Reactions: 19okin98

srnoob

Jun 30, 2017
Four are in the brothel plus seven female clients.
4 in the borthel? I only found 3 in my run, I didn't find Mimmie, how can i found her?

About the clients in the hiden menu of the cell phone, there is a girl named Fulana, Genesis and Arielle as clients but they do not seem to have been implemented in the game at the moment, only having their names and dialogues but without a photo

4.20 star(s) 26 Votes