Ren'Py Abandoned NS-Evolution [v0.3.9.2 Hotfix 3] [Peter_Leach]

4.20 star(s) 26 Votes

R0y

Nov 25, 2017
Have u tried my "little helper" from page 7?
With this its nearly impossible to "not finish" an act. ;)
Cherfo, I tried the cheat on page one but thought, Why not try yours? And thanks to you and your mod, I'm getting somewhere now, and I can continue rewriting the script to have married conversations and fix the grammar. I really appreciate it, man.

@ the Dev. I don't know if you come in here or not, but I want to thank you for giving us a wonderful game; it puts the majority of the games on here to shame. You rock man! And I know that it's your game, but I would like to suggest some things to make it better than it already is, and the money you make will double or triple in no time. Make some of them married and have conversations that match their being married. Have a % chance of getting caught, like 5%, and another chance of them just leaving them or they kill you. Make a walking animation in place, like Lilly of the Valley, when going to the MCs apartment. As you raise levels with them, they wear sexier clothes, and at level 5, they wear booty shorts. This would get the players hard before the sex even began. Add a big booty black MILF and a Hispanic MILF, and maybe a pregnant lady would be a big plus—a bigger plus for being able to getting them pregnant. And again, Dev, I thank you.

Cherfo

May 18, 2018
Cherfo, I tried the cheat on page one but thought, Why not try yours? And thanks to you and your mod, I'm getting somewhere now, and I can continue rewriting the script to have married conversations and fix the grammar. I really appreciate it, man.
You're welcome.
I hope to see your cheating wife mod sometime. Good luck with it.

Reactions: djolebeau31 and R0y

R0y

Nov 25, 2017
You're welcome.
I hope to see your cheating wife mod sometime. Good luck with it.
Cherfo, It's not a mod; it's just rewriting the scripts for my own personal satisfaction. And besides, I wouldn't share it without the developers' approval.

Reactions: Cherfo

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
Love the game, but not a fan of the VaM models. I wish the dev would have stayed with the TK17 renders from before (Not that great) but better then the scary stuff with the other models.

I am thinking about replacing the models with my own renders, just to see what it does.

Reactions: MarekV

R0y

Nov 25, 2017
Love the game, but not a fan of the VaM models. I wish the dev would have stayed with the TK17 renders from before (Not that great) but better then the scary stuff with the other models.

I am thinking about replacing the models with my own renders, just to see what it does.
HDiddy, Why would you want to do that to ruin this game? Even with Hook 5 pushing the grapix on the Klub models, they look like adult sex dolls compared to these models, which actually look close to being actual humans.

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
HDiddy, Why would you want to do that to ruin this game? Even with Hook 5 pushing the grapix on the Klub models, they look like adult sex dolls compared to these models, which actually look close to being actual humans.
Ruin the game? Meh. These models look ugly as fuck. I think some are are decent...like Clara and Mimi...but the rest, sorry not feeling it. Maybe he has the physics rammped up to high in VaM....I have no clue, but shit is kind of creepy. Especially the black eyes. Look, even the MILF woman in the Showtime Show Gigolos had much better looking females then this. Some may be into the hyper realism thing, but not me. I guarantee you that if the models looked just a tad bit better than what is shown this game will get a lot more traction.

Case in point I would replace one of the girls in the brothel with this TK17 model and not look back

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Use using VaM gives you better physics and shit...but that sometimes actually adds to some of the weirdness of VaM. Look just my opinion. However I bet anyone any levels of cash if dude used Nickcockmans models in this game everyone will be playing this game. Period.

drago30

Jul 28, 2018
For me, it's one of the best games out there! Can't wait to put my hands on the latest release!! I personally disagree with people saying models look very bad,etc. Why should everyone ike the "barbie" kind of girls? I find it very nice to have next door ladies,milfs,even grandmas. I really love that the models in the game are not fit,they are chubby,some hairy,etc. it gives a more realistic environment. So far(except some small details) i have no complain from the game whatsoever. I wish the game continues adding more and more ladies,even men,i dont have problem with that,or ladyboys as well. It could drive even more people playing and supporting the developer. And because i know there are people here that they're not into this kind of thing,it could be a menu choice if you like to meet m/f/ladyboy,etc. Finally,one last thing i would love to see in the game,is an option for the player to choose hairy/shaved or trimmed pussy. Anyway,hope all the best for this amazing game! Once i am able to do so,i will definitely be a supporter of this developer!!

Santa0808

Aug 8, 2020
Where did yall meet Rachel. I searched in the restaurant and it says something like "Clara is the only alone woman", so i guess it must be the bar?

srnoob

Jun 30, 2017
Ruin the game? Meh. These models look ugly as fuck. I think some are are decent...like Clara and Mimi...but the rest, sorry not feeling it. Maybe he has the physics rammped up to high in VaM....I have no clue, but shit is kind of creepy. Especially the black eyes. Look, even the MILF woman in the Showtime Show Gigolos had much better looking females then this. Some may be into the hyper realism thing, but not me. I guarantee you that if the models looked just a tad bit better than what is shown this game will get a lot more traction.

Case in point I would replace one of the girls in the brothel with this TK17 model and not look back

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Use using VaM gives you better physics and shit...but that sometimes actually adds to some of the weirdness of VaM. Look just my opinion. However I bet anyone any levels of cash if dude used Nickcockmans models in this game everyone will be playing this game. Period.
The models are intentionally made that way in the game, he could create slightly unrealistic ones but you can see that he wanted to give it a simulator feel. The chosen models have many details that make you more immersed in the game, most games are just unrealistic and look like dolls without personality

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
The models are intentionally made that way in the game, he could create slightly unrealistic ones but you can see that he wanted to give it a simulator feel. The chosen models have many details that make you more immersed in the game, most games are just unrealistic and look like dolls without personality
Meh personality is what you make of it. You handle that in the writing and dialogue. You can create a model that looks somewhat attractive without making it look like something not all that normal. That said...that is why there is a thing called preferences. Sure there are models that look like straight dolls, and in some cases others that are just attractive. This is none of the above IMO.

And there is a no excuse for a model having black eyeballs making it her look like she is being possessed.

ShaggyDhs

Sep 14, 2017
Meh personality is what you make of it. You handle that in the writing and dialogue. You can create a model that looks somewhat attractive without making it look like something not all that normal. That said...that is why there is a thing called preferences. Sure there are models that look like straight dolls, and in some cases others that are just attractive. This is none of the above IMO.

And there is a no excuse for a model having black eyeballs making it her look like she is being possessed.
Lillian is the one that gives me nightmares.

iggi_pop

Apr 3, 2017
I hope the creator post something outside of subscribestar just to let us know, I want subscribe but i dont feel confidance about him yet
The dev is too talented but he is missing a lot of money without communication. We did a holy war last upd. And pirates won the battle, so dev took his subs (yo no habla engles, perdone).

cumsumnida

Jul 18, 2021
The dev is too talented but he is missing a lot of money without communication. We did a holy war last upd. And pirates won the battle, so dev took his subs (yo no habla engles, perdone).
How often does this dev make updates? Once a year? Twice a year?
I’d consider backing if he updates more than once a year.

Anyway, I think this game would be more popular if it was less grindy and had better user interface.

iggi_pop

Apr 3, 2017
How often does this dev make updates? Once a year? Twice a year?
I’d consider backing if he updates more than once a year.

Anyway, I think this game would be more popular if it was less grindy and had better user interface.
If you know what to do you don't grind and just enjoy. 100%. Few minutes cliks and fuck the women!

4.20 star(s) 26 Votes