Ren'Py Abandoned NS-Evolution [v0.3.9.2 Hotfix 3] [Peter_Leach]

4.20 star(s) 26 Votes

Alexis_1

Jun 11, 2018
For me, it's much better to unpack the archive of the game and watch the animations separately from the complex and incomprehensible gameplay.

• Red Heart
Reactions: bennino1984

Grosconnard

Aug 5, 2021
nice of the dev to include volume bars that don't work and a woman moaning the second you click

also no rollback in a renpy game?

wanted to like this but i just can't
Agreed, fucking loud woman moaning sound from the moment you start the game and despite having muted all the in game volume levels... There's no way my housemate didn't hear it.

• Haha
Reactions: Deckmaster

Peter_Leach

Dec 23, 2019
You can mute the volume and restart the game (close it and open it again, not going back to the main menu) so that ren'py interprets your change. I don't know why ren'py does that and in this case only in the intro scene.

During the rest of the game works like it should

Peter_Leach

Dec 23, 2019
Agreed, fucking loud woman moaning sound from the moment you start the game and despite having muted all the in game volume levels... There's no way my housemate didn't hear it.
Lowering the volume of windows can be easier than.... just in case

You can mute the volume and restart the game (close it and open it again, not going back to the main menu) so that ren'py interprets your change. I don't know why ren'py does that and in this case only in the intro scene.

During the rest of the game works like it should

2MoshPit

Sep 22, 2021
No phone in the invetory? How should i contact "my ladies", when i get their phone numbers?

Peter_Leach

Dec 23, 2019
No phone in the invetory? How should i contact "my ladies", when i get their phone numbers?

As indicated in the tutorial, the phone is available at the home from 6pm to close to the midnight . You will see ´use phone´ menu item at that hours.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
0x52_URM cheat

some mc stats // inventory // some girls variables

View attachment 1373696 View attachment 1373723

choices detection/outcome

View attachment 1373729 View attachment 1373731

extract attached file to *\game folder
!always save before edit!

how to use : https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-renpy-mod-1-2-mod-any-renpy-game-yourself.48025/

open mod with alt+m
click the little open folder icon right upper
load a .urm file

i recommend always to play the game one time without cheats to understand gamemechanics

mod should work with future updates

this mod does not modify any game files

!use at own risk! - dont complain to dev´s /modder about broken saves/gamestates
(look for a updated 0x52_urm.rpa file every month or 2 at link above, thanks to 0x52 )
add this to your girls.urm- look like a new girl

Screenshot_1.png

timmys666

Jul 8, 2017
so how do i unlock the bar in the new build? cause i did it the old way got 1 of each girl to max but no bar unlocked

2MoshPit

Sep 22, 2021
As indicated in the tutorial, the phone is available at the home from 6pm to close to the midnight . You will see ´use phone´ menu item at that hours.
thanks for the fast response, Peter_Leach, but i definetly got NO phone in my inventory (no matter the day-/nighttime), but thanks to Boehser Onkel (some post above) i could use the phone over this terminal.
I don't wanted to make a screen, so i can show - but if you insists...

apologize my bad english (i'm form germany) &
best regards

Peter_Leach

Dec 23, 2019
thanks for the fast response, Peter_Leach, but i definetly got NO phone in my inventory (no matter the day-/nighttime), but thanks to Boehser Onkel (some post above) i could use the phone over this terminal.
I don't wanted to make a screen, so i can show - but if you insists...

apologize my bad english (i'm form germany) &
best regards
I don't think it will be so difficult for you to find it.

On the other hand, I don't understand how using Mr. Onkel´s mod would make that option visible or not, since what is shown there are the variables of a client, ¿??? no sense at all

Theres the phone option avalaible in the home menu at 6pm in case you haven't seen it

1643055137369.png

Last edited:

GameLover73

Jan 5, 2020
Should get more reaction from eating pussy.

Should be able to just keep munching the carpet plus finger banging to bring to climax. No girl I have been with (not many mind) didn't like riding my face to a big O before the main event or in the case of one girl several times!

Same for their ass, maybe they like their salad tossed.

Another thought is sex toys and fisting.

More information about what they like and don't when talking to them or adding the rollback so you can choose different options easier is a must. I loaded and reloaded about 60 times before I got a woman home and about 30 more times before we did it.

Otherwise I love this game. I like the women have realistic bodies compared to most games where they are firm and super fit even at 40 to 60 years old. I am probably alone but I like me some saggy fruit and muffin top action.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Well. At least he finished a game. It's also not the usual cookie cutter Daz VN. It could be interesting to see what he makes in the future if he's learning from his mistakes.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
There is one bar and three ladies (two of whom end up paying). That's it. Three whores in the brothel and plenty of guff about food. It is an alpha version.

georgetakei

May 8, 2017
Unplayable without cheats.

...I understand that it's an alpha, but expecting the player to know every stupid gimmick your twisted mind has had is unrealistic. I hate the stats going back.. and that's after the " Stats system is being simplified"? Can't imagine what the game looked before... Getting any stat takes forever, and I'm not wasting the rest of my life on the chance that i see some titties.

I like the videos, but they're uncomfortably long - videos shouldn't be longer that the time to read the text showed. Most people would just click though anyway.

Skipping with Ctrl breaks many scenes, i ended up in the bar way before i should have.

Hopefully further versions will do better.

Reactions: juliusnestor
4.20 star(s) 26 Votes