• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Abandoned NS-Evolution [v0.3.9.2 Hotfix 3] [Peter_Leach]

4.20 star(s) 26 Votes

▌Gin ▐

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2019
NS-Evolution.png
[Ren'Py]
This is the Italian translation of NS-Evolution [v0.3.8.2f]

Unzip the .rar file - copy/paste the game folder into the game directory, replace when asked.

**This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"**

Last edited:

DarkWarden

May 2, 2020
The game idea is great, the problem is how tedious is it to manage all these bars you have to fill up all the time.
I dont want a chore simulator, I want fuck the milfs simulator.

Either give us an option somewhere to enable easy/god mode where all stats are maxed out all the time or a simple cheat menu, its easy to do, most other games have it and there are a lot of people like myself who see these "features" as more of an annoyance than any realistic, immersive, fun mechanics.

Cherfo

May 18, 2018
I passed the First Quest and got to the bar.
But its getting nearly impossible to get nearly 2 stars because the schlong of the MC dont get hard enough.
Did I miss something? Doggy is not more possible, even the hooker cant fix it^^
At the beginning was everything allright.
Stats are 185 Stamina, 130 Energy, PL 19,5 (shortent self from 20,0), Max Climax 31.

Rohse

Jan 4, 2018
There seems to be a problem with anal in the latest version, or something's changed since the previous one. It's not possiblt to get beyond the "tip work" part. The lust bar stops moving afterwards, even if the indicator shows it should be working quite well.

Changing back to regular sex makes the lust indicator move again.

Peter_Leach

Dec 23, 2019
There seems to be a problem with anal in the latest version, or something's changed since the previous one. It's not possiblt to get beyond the "tip work" part. The lust bar stops moving afterwards, even if the indicator shows it should be working quite well.

Changing back to regular sex makes the lust indicator move again.

You say that the bar did not rise when going deeper but it did rise in ´tip work´. You should try to stay in ´tip work´ for a longer time before going deeper, with which woman did that happen?

Peter_Leach

Dec 23, 2019
I passed the First Quest and got to the bar.
But its getting nearly impossible to get nearly 2 stars because the schlong of the MC dont get hard enough.
Did I miss something? Doggy is not more possible, even the hooker cant fix it^^
At the beginning was everything allright.
Stats are 185 Stamina, 130 Energy, PL 19,5 (shortent self from 20,0), Max Climax 31.
I suppose that you had already discovered what could have happened. Look at the amount of libido of the MC, if it is too low he will not get very hard. If it's not hard enough you won't be able to do Doggy.
Even asking her for a BJ doesn't he get hard?

benny7

Apr 22, 2019
The game dev does a good job with many aspects of the game. The animations are pretty smooth and the mature ladies look realistic. Then the life management part of the game feels overcomplicated and tiresome to a point it messes with the flow of the game for me.

Reactions: Page11 and Lara

Cherfo

May 18, 2018
I suppose that you had already discovered what could have happened. Look at the amount of libido of the MC, if it is too low he will not get very hard. If it's not hard enough you won't be able to do Doggy.
Even asking her for a BJ doesn't he get hard?
Found it.
My Max-stiffness-variable was only 40 insteat 100 from the beginning.
Corrected it and now MC can look again at the wobbling flesh. :)

4.20 star(s) 26 Votes