Ren'Py Abandoned NS-Evolution [v0.3.9.2 Hotfix 3] [Peter_Leach]

4.20 star(s) 26 Votes

Grosconnard

Aug 5, 2021
Lowering the volume of windows can be easier than.... just in case

You can mute the volume and restart the game (close it and open it again, not going back to the main menu) so that ren'py interprets your change. I don't know why ren'py does that and in this case only in the intro scene.

During the rest of the game works like it should
Well I like to play music as a background, but what I don't understand is that muting the volume in game works for most animations except when a girl is coming in which case the volume gets aligned to the OS volume (am on Linux) and super loud on top of that.

Shame because the animations are nice.

Peter_Leach

Dec 23, 2019
Well I like to play music as a background, but what I don't understand is that muting the volume in game works for most animations except when a girl is coming in which case the volume gets aligned to the OS volume (am on Linux) and super loud on top of that.

Shame because the animations are nice.

Does it happen with all women or only with the brothel ones?

With the new animations (clients) that weird behavior should be corrected, and yes, the brothel girls will also receive the new animations in the future

herrbertold

Jun 7, 2017
I l.love the renders and its an amusing/entertaining game concept, the mechanics of trying to keep things going is more than slightly confusing. Seems to me a bit much to keep track of all the stats, boosts and negatives. Its also a little glitchy, I got tired of going out with Sarah and then getting back to my place and Ellens render being there, then next scene its back to Sarah, then you talk and its Ellen again.

Page11

May 23, 2019
Okay, so for anyone starting the game: starting steps/ starting walkthrough/ starting tutorial:

1. Go to shop and buy vegetables only.
2. Go to gym and do cardio.
Keep doing this until your stamina is about 90.

Buy condoms and Macca pills from Sex Shop.
Buy Meat from shop.

Sleep, eat Meat and take Macca pills daily to raise the libido, but don't lower your stamina to less than 85.
When you get to 85 or close, eat vegetables but still take the Macca pills.
When you have full libido and ~90 stamina, full energy, go to the prostitute.
Be very careful to your stamina, let her ride you if your stamina gets low!
If you can't get her to orgasm 2 times, you can buy another session right after.

Buy Wine from the Mall, you can also buy the Hometheatre (it wasn't necessary for me).

Then the bar opens. Savescum here and try different options until you get her to come to your house.

The girl that was the easiest for me was Sarah (the brunette). She likes doggy a lot, but be careful to manage your stamina as she will sometimes take the lead and switch positions.

4 stars means you can ask for money.

Grosconnard

Aug 5, 2021
Okay, so for anyone starting the game: starting steps/ starting walkthrough/ starting tutorial:

1. Go to shop and buy vegetables only.
2. Go to gym and do cardio.
Keep doing this until your stamina is about 90.

Buy condoms and Macca pills from Sex Shop.
Buy Meat from shop.

Sleep, eat Meat and take Macca pills daily to raise the libido, but don't lower your stamina to less than 85.
When you get to 85 or close, eat vegetables but still take the Macca pills.
When you have full libido and ~90 stamina, full energy, go to the prostitute.
Be very careful to your stamina, let her ride you if your stamina gets low!
If you can't get her to orgasm 2 times, you can buy another session right after.

Buy Wine from the Mall, you can also buy the Hometheatre (it wasn't necessary for me).

Then the bar opens. Savescum here and try different options until you get her to come to your house.

The girl that was the easiest for me was Sarah (the brunette). She likes doggy a lot, but be careful to manage your stamina as she will sometimes take the lead and switch positions.

4 stars means you can ask for money.
Thanks for the tips. I've been able to get 5 stars with Ellen and Deborah but never with Sarah where I never got more than 4. Because she prefers doggy I always quickly run out of stamina and get out of breath even though my stamina is over 90...

On the other hand she's the only one who accepts fucking without condoms. I've fucked the other two several times including with 5 star ratings but they still don't want to go without condoms?

Page11

May 23, 2019
Thanks for the tips. I've been able to get 5 stars with Ellen and Deborah but never with Sarah where I never got more than 4. Because she prefers doggy I always quickly run out of stamina and get out of breath even though my stamina is over 90...

On the other hand she's the only one who accepts fucking without condoms. I've fucked the other two several times including with 5 star ratings but they still don't want to go without condoms?
Interesting. I managed to get Sarah to 5 stars. The trick is to pay attention when you stamina gets too low - switch to cowgirl. Also, go in with max libido, so you can cum many times...

Couldn't get any stars on Ellen because it was bugged for some reason.

Also, another bug I encountered was that when I got 5 stars Sarah, the game told me I would get 250$, but then it told me I got only 200$...

Grosconnard

Aug 5, 2021
Interesting. I managed to get Sarah to 5 stars. The trick is to pay attention when you stamina gets too low - switch to cowgirl. Also, go in with max libido, so you can cum many times...

Couldn't get any stars on Ellen because it was bugged for some reason.

Also, another bug I encountered was that when I got 5 stars Sarah, the game told me I would get 250$, but then it told me I got only 200$...
Oh ok. I thought too much libido could be bad because it would make you cum too fast but I didn't think it would let you cum more.

I think the money depends on the performance each time. $250 for 5 stars, $200 for 4, $150 for 3 stars...

Page11

May 23, 2019
Oh ok. I thought too much libido could be bad because it would make you cum too fast but I didn't think it would let you cum more.

I think the money depends on the performance each time. $250 for 5 stars, $200 for 4, $150 for 3 stars...
Well, it does make you cum faster, but that doesn't mater, becuase you can cum more, and in the end is better (some of them even get horny from being creampied, so it helps you).
I know about the money, I was saying that I did a 5 star performance, the first text told me she payed me 250, but the second text said I got only 200, and in the account were only 200 more $.

Reactions: Grosconnard
4.20 star(s) 26 Votes