Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Oh my fucking god......

Been playing this game for nearly 2 years and only now just figured our La Roja's entrance is Santana.

So many times i've said "this sounds familiar, one day it will come to me"..... so there I was today, playing Wo Long and hear the song coming from our office room. I pop in to ask what my girls doing and she just says "nothing much, just listening to Santana".........

I just sat back down and tried not to hit myself. Spend years of my life claiming to be the music trivia queen and yet can't name a massive song with one of the most recognisable riffs.

• Haha
Reactions: nyatd

Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
There's only one episode left and then I'll release everything as a single game, so there won't be a need for it soon.
Glad I caught this before starting, looked like kind of a lot to sift through to get it all sorted in the right order. I'll have to check back when it's done!

Reactions: JojodoLolo

FleshSac

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
Oh my fucking god......

Been playing this game for nearly 2 years and only now just figured our La Roja's entrance is Santana.

So many times i've said "this sounds familiar, one day it will come to me"..... so there I was today, playing Wo Long and hear the song coming from our office room. I pop in to ask what my girls doing and she just says "nothing much, just listening to Santana".........

I just sat back down and tried not to hit myself. Spend years of my life claiming to be the music trivia queen and yet can't name a massive song with one of the most recognisable riffs.
Don't kick yourself... this was the only week she came out to that :D. The other song was just a free-to-use song from Incomptech.

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
Damn this was a great series, i really look forward to what every you plan on doing next FleshSac. this game truely was a pleasure to play, and it never really took a dip, good the whole way thorugh.

• Red Heart
Reactions: FleshSac

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
NSFW Natural [Week 10 Final 1.00] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (1 GB/ 238 MB) : ,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aysh Hatha

Aug 10, 2017
Probably a spin-off set around 20 years after this one made in HS2. A lot of the same characters will make appearances, but it will be centered around their kids and won't have the wrestling element in it.
This was one of the best game I've ever played. I just wish it lasted a little longer. Especially since we never got to go all the way with Victoria

Have you considered going episodic for a while?

FleshSac

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
This was one of the best game I've ever played. I just wish it lasted a little longer. Especially since we never got to go all the way with Victoria

Have you considered going episodic for a while?
This isn't the end of the NSFW, just this version of it. I'm making changes a lot of people won't like, so I decided to wrap this season up in a nice little bow and going foward it will be released under a different name. Basically it comes down to: were you okay with the Christmas special? If so, you'll probably be okay with the changes being made. If not, well... this game is done.

There's a lengthy public post on my Subscribestar page going into a lot more detail about everything if you're interested in the "whats" and "whys" of the changes, as well as my plans going forward.

• Red Heart
Reactions: -PSi- and Nerro

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
you'll probably be okay with the changes being made. If not, well... this game is done.
I play on the sharing and futa paths so it won't change anything for me.

I couldn't play it any other way. Fuck fest seems to be the best way for it with a company full of horny people getting paid to flash and fuck on TV.

Sep 1, 2019
Hey quick question was the watersports content for the final not available intended and will be back? Sorry if it sounds like I'm coming off in bad way obviously that's not my purpose have a great day and super excited for the next season (y)

FleshSac

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
Hey quick question was the watersports content for the final not available intended and will be back? Sorry if it sounds like I'm coming off in bad way obviously that's not my purpose have a great day and super excited for the next season (y)
I just didn't have a good place to slot a scene in. I almost added it to Penny's punishment, but I had already stretched her personality shift a bit too far, and the way I was thinking of adding it would have pushed it over the edge completely. There will definitely be more WS content in the future, and I'm already kicking around an idea of a one-off featuring Sarah that revolves around it explicitly, but I'm not sure when that will drop.
Believe me, I noticed it's absence as well, but I was more focused on getting everything wrapped up for the finale.

Reactions: darlic

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Week 10 1.0

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

PLEASE don't @ me or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Size 277 MiB

Come find me on Discord:

Reactions: zxal22

kiribito

Aug 14, 2016
This isn't the end of the NSFW, just this version of it. I'm making changes a lot of people won't like, so I decided to wrap this season up in a nice little bow and going foward it will be released under a different name. Basically it comes down to: were you okay with the Christmas special? If so, you'll probably be okay with the changes being made. If not, well... this game is done.

There's a lengthy public post on my Subscribestar page going into a lot more detail about everything if you're interested in the "whats" and "whys" of the changes, as well as my plans going forward.
Personally I liked the Christmas patch and thought the latest update was a let down. Degeneracy is the strongest point of the game for my money.

CeeStyle

Feb 4, 2020
Awesome soundtrack for this episode. Each scene was paired nicely with the music. And Immigrant song over the climax, brilliant.

• Red Heart

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Don't kick yourself... this was the only week she came out to that :D. The other song was just a free-to-use song from Incomptech.
That explains it then. I thought i'd been dumb as hell and not known her song all this time.

It fit her so well I thought she'd had it all along.

LunarCainEX

Nov 13, 2020
*A version of the game with all weeks merged together is in the works*

*Waits patiently to get the best experience*

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes