Oasis951

Aug 28, 2020
Damn... this game is NSFW also. What a shame. I was looking forward to playing it as well...:cautious:

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
I kept putting this off for far too long, it's time to start it this weekend I feel.
I know you no longer need the incest patch for the newer weeks unless you download the Patreon versions however does anyone know if you download the Episode Bundle if these have been patched or do you need the patch for these ones?

FleshSac

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
I kept putting this off for far too long, it's time to start it this weekend I feel.
I know you no longer need the incest patch for the newer weeks unless you download the Patreon versions however does anyone know if you download the Episode Bundle if these have been patched or do you need the patch for these ones?
Those should all be the patched versions.

Onbunga

May 14, 2020
What weeks/episodes have futa content? I remember playing this game when it only had around 4-5 weeks and there was one futa scene there? Aything else?

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
So I finally started and finished the prologue, I don't think I have ever laughed so much in a an opening chapter like I did with this one. Makes me regret putting this off for so long

• Red Heart
Reactions: FleshSac
Jul 24, 2022
Natural Selection Female Wrestling
Version: 9.5
Type: VN
Content: Medium
Pacing: Steady
Plot line: Revitalize Wrestling Company - Focus on Female Side - Wrestling gets lewder and lewder
Setting: MC basically only male

Character Models
: Amazing - very expressive
Personalities: very open

Music: Amazing
Animation: Amazing

Best part: Camera moving around for awesome animations - a great amount of different animated moves and dances - great effort into action music and entrance scenes

Note: Fetishes can be disabled - doesn't require wrestling knowledge
Thoughts: Not the longest game but the amount effort that must have gone into this unbelievable compared to games of the same length.
Btw, it is a LOT of content for this type of game. I rated it medium considering story based VNs as well.
Serious respect for your work.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Gotta admit I was bummed out when I downloaded the Christmas Special and saw the sharing was going to happen nevertheless because of... reasons...
skipped it since ... yeah...

Hoping this won't become a trend though...

Jul 24, 2022
Gotta admit I was bummed out when I downloaded the Christmas Special and saw the sharing was going to happen nevertheless because of... reasons...
skipped it since ... yeah...

Hoping this won't become a trend though...
You're right. I am no fan of sharing but I still went through it for the sake of completeness.
There was a ton of H content though. I also hope it will not be as biased towards sharing in the future.
In the Xmas special, the other guys could have just been taken out completely.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
You're right. I am no fan of sharing but I still went through it for the sake of completeness.
There was a ton of H content though. I also hope it will not be as biased towards sharing in the future.
In the Xmas special, the other guys could have just been taken out completely.
Nah, I saw sharing is unavoidable I closed the game.. not gonna spend 1h+ watching others fuck ..just not my thing... more power to people who like it, it's just not my thing..

I can't agree or disagree because I haven't played it (the CHristmas special) but most likely there could have been made a version without sharing...

Now like I said.. I just hope this doesn't become a trend since this is a pretty good VN...

Aug 29, 2019
If you want to play everything chronologically, here's the order:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Would it be possible to add this to the OP and keep it updated? I haven't played in a long time due to the convoluted release structure and it might save some future questions or bring in some new patreon members/fans who would have otherwise turned away instead of trying to figure it out.

FleshSac

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
Would it be possible to add this to the OP and keep it updated? I haven't played in a long time due to the convoluted release structure and it might save some future questions or bring in some new patreon members/fans who would have otherwise turned away instead of trying to figure it out.
There's only one episode left and then I'll release everything as a single game, so there won't be a need for it soon.

Plebrock

Mar 25, 2021
Probably a spin-off set around 20 years after this one made in HS2. A lot of the same characters will make appearances, but it will be centered around their kids and won't have the wrestling element in it.
Can I suggest "NSFL" for the title of the spinoff?

Reactions: Λvipray_x
4.20 star(s) 30 Votes