batanegra

May 8, 2017
the only bad thing about this game, is that i'm slowly losing my hearing every time i open a new week because of how high the music start :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

FleshSac

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
the only bad thing about this game, is that i'm slowly losing my hearing every time i open a new week because of how high the music start :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
That gets fixed starting in week 8... default volume starts at 30%. Until then... sorry! :oops:

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Week 9.5 v1.01
Size 358 MiB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

Come find me on Discord:

Rend77

Sep 26, 2020
hello im new here...
i want to ask do i need to download week 1 or week 9.5 have everything?

Jun 22, 2019
hello im new here...
i want to ask do i need to download week 1 or week 9.5 have everything?
You don't need to (not all at once for sure), but if you want the full story, you can do each one.

On another note; could we get a wiki or something for all the characters? And some info into who is related to who?

Also kind of surprised Dante hasn't knocked up any of his family. That we know of.

Reactions: Tlord24

FleshSac

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
On another note; could we get a wiki or something for all the characters? And some info into who is related to who?
I plan on trying to implement something to that effect when I do the consolidated game after Week 10 has been released.

Also kind of surprised Dante hasn't knocked up any of his family. That we know of.
ice_screenshot_20221222-135812.png
That point was actually addressed in the last supporter-exclusive one-off, Hardcore pt. 2. Long story short, nobody is pregnant... yet. :sneaky:

FleshSac

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
Oh... I suppose I should mention that there IS a Christmas special coming, but it's going to be a bit late. It will be out before the year is up!

Jun 22, 2019
Oh... I suppose I should mention that there IS a Christmas special coming, but it's going to be a bit late. It will be out before the year is up!
Ooh! Giving the mom new grandkids with her grandkids and daughters!

...You know it was bound to happen.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
Is there away that the next updates continues from the game before instead of having to start over with naming the characters every time? I've played game where the updates remembers from the updates before and just pick up where we left off.

Powerlurker44

Jun 10, 2021
What does having a severe strap-on mean? Does it mean they are woman with a male part? Also, can you remove it late in the game?
The line should read "severe strap-on fetish" meaning that the fetish is severe, and that she fetishizes her strap-on to the point that she wears it all the time. As if it were a part of her, it would seem.

• Love
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
Watching the prologue... So I'm not a big fan of incest, but whatever, if it's here and there I can tolerate it. Percentage wise, how much of this game's erotic/lewd/sex scenes are incest?

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
More than you're going to want.
Thanks.

Edit: For anyone doing a search on the same question:
How much incest is there?

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong...

The answer is "probably a lot", and it involves your mom, your aunt... probably your sister, your oldest daughter, probably your twin daughters, and I wouldn't be surprised if it involved your sister's kids as well. Which is fine if that's what you're into. Incest isn't just another kink on the list, but probably one of the primary focuses of this game.

Last edited:
Reactions: thatguyfoot007
Jun 22, 2019
Watching the prologue... So I'm not a big fan of incest, but whatever, if it's here and there I can tolerate it. Percentage wise, how much of this game's erotic/lewd/sex scenes are incest?
Let me put it this way; its a surprise all his female relatives aren't pregnant (yet). Or at least showing signs, considering each episode is usually set about a week after the last.

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes