Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
How much sharing content is there? Asking 'cause I like it. Thanks for anyone that can chime in.

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
How much sharing content is there? Asking 'cause I like it. Thanks for anyone that can chime in.
I haven’t played bc I’m not into it but there’s a fairly steady amount throughout I believe. Also even more with a futa girl if you count that, too

FleshSac

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
A little update for those of you following this thread. Week 9.5 is in early access and will be publicly available in just under two weeks!

Also, there's a tournament-style popularity contest happening over on the Discord server and as of me typing this, it is the last day of the 1st round match-ups. If you haven't voted for your favorite characters, there's still time to get in on the first round! Head on over to the Discord and you can vote on days 1-8 (32 matches in all) before the winners of the first round are tallied tomorrow morning. Some of the matches are probably forgone conclusions by this point, but there are a couple that are actually tied at the moment, so go make your voice heard! If you're reading this a day or two late, you can still go vote on the current round of matches, so come on over!

Lastly, in case you're a supporter on Patreon or SubscribeStar and haven't seen it yet, there's a new contest up with the prize being a chance to pick the theme of an upcoming one-off episode! Make sure you get your guesses in for your chance to win!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
I'm curious about something. When it says sharing , does it mean with just guys or with girls also? Also, if we leave it on, can we choose later whether to share or not?

FleshSac

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
I'm curious about something. When it says sharing , does it mean with just guys or with girls also? Also, if we leave it on, can we choose later whether to share or not?
The choice is given at the start of each episode (as they're separate files) and is just about men. The women will get with other women regardless of the choice.

FleshSac

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
There are lot of spin-offs(?) and episodes so what's canon and what's the play order?
Pretty much everything is canon, though most of the one-off episodes are just side stories. The chronological list is:

NSFW: The Prologue (remastered)
NSFW: Week 1
NSFW: Week 2
NSFW: Week 3
Pets in the Park
NSFW: Week 4
Justice's Word
The Dinner Party
NSFW: Week 5
NSFW: Week 6
Reiko's Maid pt. 1
Reiko's Maid pt. 2
NSFW: Week 7
Boom-Boom's Birthday Party pt. 1
Boom-Boom's Birthday Party pt. 2
Boom-Boom's Birthday Party pt. 3
Boom-Boom's Birthday Party pt. 4
NSFW: Week 8
Private Lessons pt. 1
Private Lessons pt. 2
Private Lessons pt. 3
Hardcore pt. 1
Hardcore pt. 2
NSFW: Week 9
No Need For Angels (Halloween 2022)
NSFW: Week 9.5

A lot of the one-off episodes are supporter exlusives, but none are really important to the "main" story. The bundle includes the Prologue and Weeks 1-9.5.

Darkmessiah30

Jul 12, 2020
will the bundle be compressed almost 10 gigs is alot and im running out of space on my pc and my pc has a 1tb ssd

FleshSac

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
will the bundle be compressed almost 10 gigs is alot and im running out of space on my pc and my pc has a 1tb ssd
Not sure since I don't every do any of the compressed versions myself. You can always download each episode individually using the links in the spoiler on the OP.

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Maybe all this Episodes/Week Can be included in one Renpy Game,not 100500 Weeks?

Jul 1, 2018
Hey, can anyone who downloaded the " Episode Bundle (Prologue to Week 9.5) " specify if it's:

1. Just the individual zip that was themselves zipped to make the download easier?
2. The game is all of the games up to 9.0 merged together into one big game ?

FleshSac

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
Hey, can anyone who downloaded the " Episode Bundle (Prologue to Week 9.5) " specify if it's:

1. Just the individual zip that was themselves zipped to make the download easier?
2. The game is all of the games up to 9.0 merged together into one big game ?
I can tell you as the person who packed it that it's just the prologue and weeks 1-9.5 in one download... they're still all separate zip files. After week 10 is done I will be working on consolidating them all into one game.

Reactions: Stringy Bob

KimDudeson

Nov 18, 2020
sorry if this is a dumb question, but is the incest patch supposed to add incest or remove incest? Incest isnt one of my kinks, so I'd prefer to play without it in the game

FleshSac

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
sorry if this is a dumb question, but is the incest patch supposed to add incest or remove incest? Incest isnt one of my kinks, so I'd prefer to play without it in the game
There's no longer a non-incest version of the game, sorry.

Jan 17, 2018
I don't see weeks 2-5 in the bundle (I have a compresseed version), But there are prologue and reikos maid. What's the right order, am I missing something?

FleshSac

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
I don't see weeks 2-5 in the bundle (I have a compresseed version), But there are prologue and reikos maid. What's the right order, am I missing something?
Whoever made the compressed version must have made an error. Reiko's Maid is a one-off and I didn't add any to the bundle. It should be the prologue and weeks 1-9.5.

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes