FleshSac

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
Do I miss out on a lot of stuff when I don't chose the sharing route? Also on the sharing route do we get the choice who gets shared and with whom?
As it relates to the complete version of the game, you're missing out on sharing scenes, but those are replaced with alternate versions, so the amount of content is roughly the same. As for choices, this is a kinetic novel, so there are none.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.0 Deluxe

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

IMPORTANT Instructions:
1. Download the APK:

Size 906 MB

2. Install the apk and run it once.

If you are upgrading and you already have the RPA file you can stop here.

3. Download the RPA file:

Size 2.292 GB

4. Move the RPA file to the game directory on your phone:
Documents/Renpy_Saves/com.estrada777.nsfw/game
The file MUST be named: archive1.0.rpa

5. Restart the game and enjoy.

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Come find me on Discord:

Last edited:

Rex01

Dec 7, 2021
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.0

MPORTANT Instructions:
1. Download the NEW APK:
* Mega
42 MiB
2. Install the apk and run it once.

If you are updating (and you already have the RPA in place) you may stop here.

3. Download the RPA file (NOTE - if you already have the RPA file you don't have to download it again):
* Mega
2.348 GiB
4. Move the RPA file to the game directory on your phone:
Documents/Renpy_Saves/com.estrada777.nsfw/game
The file MUST be named: archive1.0.rpa
5. Restart the game and enjoy.

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

PLEASE don't @ me or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
MEGA

Size SIZE MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Okay, im confused.
Why the process is complicated this time?
Downloading twice and not through a single apk?

This is first time im seeing an apk like tgis from you.
Can you explain a bit more about this?

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Okay, im confused.
Why the process is complicated this time?
Downloading twice and not through a single apk?

This is first time im seeing an apk like tgis from you.
Can you explain a bit more about this?
The game is too big to be a single APK, android won't install it. This is how we do it.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Make sense.
So your port is complete? Are extra episodes included?
No I did not round up all the extras and figure out how to include them. This is the 1.0 Final release that is posted in the OP.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
1681162761627.png

Deluxe version is out. Anyone who can share plz?

FleshSac If I like what I see here, I will definitely sub since you seem like a reasonable hard-working dev who delivers. I play mostly for sharing/NTR/Orgy content tho' so I will have to judge weather this is for me or not.

Reactions: FleshSac

FleshSac

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
Will there be a sequel? The ending hinted at one.
There will be. I've already started working on the spin-off that will be done in Honey Select (though it's in very early pre-production right now since I just finished up the last game). There will eventually be a second season released under a different name. You can read more about my plans on my public updates on Patreon or SS, or on the Discord server (where I'm currently posting early character designs for the spin-off as I get them done).

As for why Chingon didn't have any sex scenes with the MC... they're lesbians. I'm not going to say there isn't going to ever be a scene with them (because I already know that there will be in one of the interim one-offs that will branch season one to season two and eventually serve as the prologue to the second season), but I wanted an actual reason for a scene with them, rather than them just wanting to jump on the MC's magic dick. I enjoy Gabriella and Valentina as characters, so I kinda wanted to respect their marriage (I know that sounds strange considering all the other married women the MC bones, but... it is what it is). The MC also never had sex with Renata because, again... she's a lesbian. And also again, yes, she'll eventually bounce on the MC's dick, but after there's been a reason to do so established.

FleshSac

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
View attachment 2536661

Deluxe version is out. Anyone who can share plz?

FleshSac If I like what I see here, I will definitely sub since you seem like a reasonable hard-working dev who delivers. I play mostly for sharing/NTR/Orgy content tho' so I will have to judge weather this is for me or not.
If you're in it for the sharing content, you won't be disappointed. The future projects will only feature a sharing path, though I think I'm going to add the option to skip scenes with characters you're not interested in, much like how it's done in "My New Family" if you've played that.

• Red Heart
Reactions: zandalari and Nerro

X[]-[]X

Aug 28, 2021
There will be. I've already started working on the spin-off that will be done in Honey Select (though it's in very early pre-production right now since I just finished up the last game). There will eventually be a second season released under a different name. You can read more about my plans on my public updates on Patreon or SS, or on the Discord server (where I'm currently posting early character designs for the spin-off as I get them done).

As for why Chingon didn't have any sex scenes with the MC... they're lesbians. I'm not going to say there isn't going to ever be a scene with them (because I already know that there will be in one of the interim one-offs that will branch season one to season two and eventually serve as the prologue to the second season), but I wanted an actual reason for a scene with them, rather than them just wanting to jump on the MC's magic dick. I enjoy Gabriella and Valentina as characters, so I kinda wanted to respect their marriage (I know that sounds strange considering all the other married women the MC bones, but... it is what it is). The MC also never had sex with Renata because, again... she's a lesbian. And also again, yes, she'll eventually bounce on the MC's dick, but after there's been a reason to do so established.
Wait I could have sworn he fucked Renata... Oh well. I think I saw comment by you (or someone else) that the spin-off will be about the MC's son. That true? (If so I can imagine he's going to fuck the female family members like Dante's mother etc.). I read your subscribestar post about making season 2 have a non-sharing path. I guess there will be many scenes without sharing like the first season, so I'll play it and skip the sharing scenes (technically it would still be a non-sharing route). If all are sharing however, then I won't be able to play.

FleshSac

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
Wait I could have sworn he fucked Renata... Oh well. I think I saw comment by you (or someone else) that the spin-off will be about the MC's son. That true? (If so I can imagine he's going to fuck the female family members like Dante's mother etc.). I read your subscribestar post about making season 2 have a non-sharing path. I guess there will be many scenes without sharing like the first season, so I'll play it and skip the sharing scenes (technically it would still be a non-sharing route). If all are sharing however, then I won't be able to play.
Due to the nature of the story arc that will happen in season two, there will only be one path, and that is sharing. I may put the option in to skip those scenes (since there will still be plenty of content that wouldn't be considered sharing), but there won't be an alternate path that alters how things play out. Basically, I may put in the option to skip content, but that content will still have happened. There's just no way I could reasonably create the story I want to with a non-sharing path without basically writing a completely alternate story line, which I'm waaaay to lazy to even consider doing.

Reactions: flynn1986

X[]-[]X

Aug 28, 2021
Due to the nature of the story arc that will happen in season two, there will only be one path, and that is sharing. I may put the option in to skip those scenes (since there will still be plenty of content that wouldn't be considered sharing), but there won't be an alternate path that alters how things play out. Basically, I may put in the option to skip content, but that content will still have happened. There's just no way I could reasonably create the story I want to with a non-sharing path without basically writing a completely alternate story line, which I'm waaaay to lazy to even consider doing.
Fair enough. I'm guessing right now the dude at the end of Season 1 sitting in that armchair, is Vincent Masters.

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes