Rickarus

Nov 24, 2019
Well, can't say I'm not sad to see the non-sharing option going away. I absolutely loved the first season, and even subbed to the Patreon (which makes this one of maybe three Patreons I've ever supported given my limited income) for a few months to get all the one-offs and show some support. It ticked pretty much all my boxes, with incest, futas, animation, lots of muscular women, and real variety in characters, all wrapped up in an genuinely funny wrestling story with fantastic music and all kinds of amazing animations. Seriously it was probably one of my favorite adult games I've played.

But I also had no desire, at any point, to play the sharing path. I dealt with it in Boom Boom's Birthday Party 4, simply because it was only Futas involved, and not another dude, but even then I personally would have rather had a non-sharing option, personally. But going forward, if I'm not going to have the option to actually avoid sharing with other dudes, then it's just not going to be for me anymore, which really sucks, because of how much I enjoyed it. I'm sad to say that I'm not going to get to see the rest of this story that I've been so invested in.

I certainly wish you the best of luck with your future games, FleshSac. I'm glad to have had this enjoyable experience playing through the first season, at the very least.

Sylrra

Jul 29, 2019
I just want to clarify my doubts.
What Deluxe Version do you have? and where can i get it? (the link is possible directly because patreon has many publications)
Does it have something to do with extra episodes or nothing to do?

FleshSac

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
I just want to clarify my doubts.
What Deluxe Version do you have? and where can i get it? (the link is possible directly because patreon has many publications)
Does it have something to do with extra episodes or nothing to do?
The Deluxe version contains all 12 main episodes, as well as an additional 12 bonus episodes comprised of all 19 "one-off" episodes, many of which were exclusive to Patreon and SubscribeStar supporters unil now. It also comes with character profiles and a bonus gallery containing over 650 additional images.

The easiest way to get it would be to buy it on Itch.io. Other than that, you'd have to subscribe to either my Patreon or SubscribeStar at the $10 tier to get access to the links.

Reactions: ElZenpai

FleshSac

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
Any news on when the next season/spin-off is coming?
Still going to be a while. The first chapter/episode/whatever of the spin-off will be the next major thing released, and it's taking a while due to learning a new program and lighting, as well as doing the initial prep for each new area I use, which as of now, is all of them. I don't have a real good idea of how long it's going to take to put together something with enough content to be worthy of a first release, but progress on the game itself is starting to go a bit smoother.

After that's done, there will be another bit of a gap (though probably not as big) before the first release of the second season (called "Masters of the Ring"), for many of the same reasons. I need to get together new locations and some new characters that will be integral to the story.

In the meantime, I'm still doing some one-offs though I won't be posting them in this thread because they are under the new "Masters of the Ring" moniker. There's one publicly available called "A Touch of Red" that features Rebecca and Renata (La Roja), and a supporter only one called "The DD Club" that's sharing heavy.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you're interested in the first one, it's available on the Discord server.

RayJefferson

Mar 4, 2018
If you're playing the complete version, all of the weeks will be bumped by one because I labeled the prologue as episode one when I merged everything together. It gets bumped one further later on because there was a Week 9.5 that is now Episode 11.

Instead of Prologue followed by Weeks 1-10, it's now just Episodes 1-12.
Hello are the special episodes included in the story of the game or launched separately via the menu in the deluxe version?

FleshSac

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
Hello are the special episodes included in the story of the game or launched separately via the menu in the deluxe version?
They're added in to where they should be chronologically, but you can also access them through the episode selection. Some won't appear depending on the choices you make at the beginning (some are focused on sharing or futas, so if you opt out of that content they get skipped).

RayJefferson

Mar 4, 2018
They're added in to where they should be chronologically, but you can also access them through the episode selection. Some won't appear depending on the choices you make at the beginning (some are focused on sharing or futas, so if you opt out of that content they get skipped).
Thanks you

Reactions: FleshSac

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
Bruh this is the best game on this entire site!
Never did I ever think I'd get, not only a "Last Dragon" movie reference in a VN, but the dev had the fuckin theme song playing during the entire scene. BRAVO!! 10/10 Game!

• Red Heart
Reactions: FleshSac

X[]-[]X

Aug 28, 2021
Bruh this is the best game on this entire site!
Never did I ever think I'd get, not only a "Last Dragon" movie reference in a VN, but the dev had the fuckin theme song playing during the entire scene. BRAVO!! 10/10 Game!
lol no and in fact not one of the best as he ruined it right from the very start

• Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974

X[]-[]X

Aug 28, 2021
How so? This game and now the new game he’s working on are 10/10 imo.
The solo scenes were quite lackluster; not many sex scenes and barely threesome and foursome combinations and not one gangbang with all the girls; and we didn't get to fuck all the girls (what's the point of a woman's existence in a game, if we don't get to fuck her!)

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
The solo scenes were quite lackluster; not many sex scenes and barely threesome and foursome combinations and not one gangbang with all the girls; and we didn't get to fuck all the girls (what's the point of a woman's existence in a game, if we don't get to fuck her!)
The first post show sex scene had all of those since it was a big orgy with all the girls involved up to that point being involved in some way, including MCs wife, mom and sister. Other characters were having sex in the background the entire scene. Even the commentary team got involved with the orgy.

FleshSac

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
You didn't like the game... it is what it is. Your comment did make me raise an eyebrow though, so I gathered some numbers for fun. To be fair, I used the deluxe version of the game which contains all the one-off episodes as well as the main episodes, so some of these numbers would obviously be different for the normal version.
I didn't count all the sex scenes, but... not many? Barely any threesome or foursomes? We'll just have to agree to disagree on that one.
As for not getting to fuck all the girls... you're right. I'm just counting girls with names in this, but in the complete deluxe version there are a total of 57 women that make at least one appearance. You don't have sex with 9 of them. Of those 9, 1 is a joke character, and 2 of them have only appeared once so far.
I say so far because season 2 is coming, albeit under a different name since the non-sharing path will not exist because it wouldn't make sense with where the story is going. That means, however, that the story will be continued. In fact, it already has.
I have done several one-off episodes under the new name that I haven't posted here yet since I wanted to wait for the first "main" episode of the next season to be done first. I might change my mind and post the ones that have been publicly released elsewhere after I finish the one-off I'm currently working on, which is a bit closer in scale to the Christmas special than a normal one-off episode.
Anyway, if you take those new one-offs into account, the number of girls you haven't had sex with yet drops from 9 out of 57 to 6 out of 59. After I'm done with the one-off I'm currently working on, that number changes to 8 out of 62.
If we disregard the newest one-offs and go with the 9 out of 57 statistic, that means over 12 episodes and about the same amount of one-offs, the MC bangs 48 women. Many of them he bangs multiple times. I don't know about you, but that seems to be quite a fair amount of sex scenes to me.
As for not having a gangbang with all the girls... uh... no. Even if I limited it to the wrestlers and on-air personalities, that would still be a scene with around 30 characters in it. The only scenes with that many people I've ever done are the two meetings and I can tell you that my shitty computer did NOT like rendering that many characters at once. Add in having to pose all of them repeatedly for sex positions and... no. No, there was not and will never be a gangbang scene with all of the girls.
I know none of this will change your mind, and I'm not trying to because I don't really mind if you don't like the game or not. My curiosity just happened to be piqued by your comment and maybe someone out there will like seeing those particular stats.
That's all I have to say. Feel free to keep stopping by to let us know you don't like the game, though. I've never felt the need to go out of my way to frequent threads of games I don't like, but you do you. Hope you find some games you enjoy!

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes