X[]-[]X

Aug 28, 2021
You didn't like the game... it is what it is. Your comment did make me raise an eyebrow though, so I gathered some numbers for fun. To be fair, I used the deluxe version of the game which contains all the one-off episodes as well as the main episodes, so some of these numbers would obviously be different for the normal version.
I didn't count all the sex scenes, but... not many? Barely any threesome or foursomes? We'll just have to agree to disagree on that one.
As for not getting to fuck all the girls... you're right. I'm just counting girls with names in this, but in the complete deluxe version there are a total of 57 women that make at least one appearance. You don't have sex with 9 of them. Of those 9, 1 is a joke character, and 2 of them have only appeared once so far.
I say so far because season 2 is coming, albeit under a different name since the non-sharing path will not exist because it wouldn't make sense with where the story is going. That means, however, that the story will be continued. In fact, it already has.
I have done several one-off episodes under the new name that I haven't posted here yet since I wanted to wait for the first "main" episode of the next season to be done first. I might change my mind and post the ones that have been publicly released elsewhere after I finish the one-off I'm currently working on, which is a bit closer in scale to the Christmas special than a normal one-off episode.
Anyway, if you take those new one-offs into account, the number of girls you haven't had sex with yet drops from 9 out of 57 to 6 out of 59. After I'm done with the one-off I'm currently working on, that number changes to 8 out of 62.
If we disregard the newest one-offs and go with the 9 out of 57 statistic, that means over 12 episodes and about the same amount of one-offs, the MC bangs 48 women. Many of them he bangs multiple times. I don't know about you, but that seems to be quite a fair amount of sex scenes to me.
As for not having a gangbang with all the girls... uh... no. Even if I limited it to the wrestlers and on-air personalities, that would still be a scene with around 30 characters in it. The only scenes with that many people I've ever done are the two meetings and I can tell you that my shitty computer did NOT like rendering that many characters at once. Add in having to pose all of them repeatedly for sex positions and... no. No, there was not and will never be a gangbang scene with all of the girls.
I know none of this will change your mind, and I'm not trying to because I don't really mind if you don't like the game or not. My curiosity just happened to be piqued by your comment and maybe someone out there will like seeing those particular stats.
That's all I have to say. Feel free to keep stopping by to let us know you don't like the game, though. I've never felt the need to go out of my way to frequent threads of games I don't like, but you do you. Hope you find some games you enjoy!
nah i do like it, but initially i liked it a lot more, but after some brief replays for the sex scenes, i realised i like it less
all girl sex scenes is no biggy over all

Reactions: FleshSac

PinkDaizy

May 6, 2023
Trying to enable developer mode (just so I can type "quick_menu=False" in the console to get rid of the annoying text at the bottom of the screen) results in this error at startup:

Code:
The label splashscreen is defined twice, at File ".rpyc", line 6:
and File "script.rpyc", line 6:

The label start is defined twice, at File ".rpyc", line 103:
and File "script.rpyc", line 1251:

The label begin is defined twice, at File ".rpyc", line 121:
and File "script.rpyc", line 1333:

The label meeting is defined twice, at File ".rpyc", line 347:
and File "script_ep_1.rpyc", line 187:

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Wed Oct 25 21:38:55 2023

X[]-[]X

Aug 28, 2021
ive been really curious---did you use og koikatsu, koitkatsu sunshine or made your own animations in koikatsu party?

FleshSac

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
For those of you continuing the journey in the world of the NSFW without the addition of a non-sharing path, I just wanted to let you know that the first episode of NSFW Season Two, which will be released as "Masters of the Ring" is currently in production. I've put together a little teaser (which is just the short intro segment of the first episode), so check it out if you feel so inclined...

Masters of the Ring/NSFW Season Two teaser:
PC:
Mac:

I don't have a date for when Episode 1 will be released, but it shouldn't be too far from now. I'll be making a new thread when it does release under the "Masters of the Ring" name, so watch for it!

Cuumer2605

Oct 30, 2023
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.0

MPORTANT Instructions:
1. Download the NEW APK:
* Mega
42 MiB
2. Install the apk and run it once.

If you are updating (and you already have the RPA in place) you may stop here.

3. Download the RPA file (NOTE - if you already have the RPA file you don't have to download it again):
* Mega
2.348 GiB
4. Move the RPA file to the game directory on your phone:
Documents/Renpy_Saves/com.estrada777.nsfw/game
The file MUST be named: archive1.0.rpa
5. Restart the game and enjoy.

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

PLEASE don't @ me or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
MEGA

Size SIZE MiB

Come find me on Discord:
It doesn't seem to be working properly, it just shows error and ignoring it takes me to a black screen

Icy Frost

Apr 12, 2021
can someone please add an ntr tag to this please, so at least people that do not want would avoid wasting their time. I check if I get suspicious and apparently there seems to be lots of people that believe that it's a game that contains that tag. Even the dev himself practically described the game as a ntr one in all but name

• Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974

FleshSac

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
can someone please add an ntr tag to this please, so at least people that do not want would avoid wasting their time. I check if I get suspicious and apparently there seems to be lots of people that believe that it's a game that contains that tag. Even the dev himself practically described the game as a ntr one in all but name
If you get tired of your little holy crusade in this thread, feel free to check out the threads for my other two projects, Masters of the Island and the follow-up to this game, Masters of the Ring.
If you think this game is bad, those two games also don't have the ntr tag and they don't even have an optional non-sharing route! Gasp!
Hope you find your meds soon, buddy! Thanks for stopping by!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I believe what FleshSac was trying to politely say is.....

• Haha

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
...no clue what's happening on the thread tho.....
Pretty much the usual.

Someone that can't tell the difference between swinging and NTR whining something isn't tagged for NTR but it is tagged for swinging which is what it is.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I asked for a tag to be added for obvious reasons and they decided to be hostile :KEK:
Except it isn't NTR and it's ground that's already been covered.

It's tagged for the content it has which is swinging.

The NTR tag has been removed from the site, it only has netorare now which is not present in the game.

• Angry
Reactions: Icy Frost
4.20 star(s) 29 Votes