Hasselnut

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
I went to the end of the maze to destroy the crystals and at the end found another Tommy. When I walked up to him it just showed some picture and sent me back to the main menu. I'm confused, was that the ending? Is there something I'm missing?
it's a hint and it ties with . So no you didn't miss anything and there's nothing else to do

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
Hi! Where is "three incredibly malevolent creatures beneath the church"? And how to turn the nun into a saint? Is this ending even worth fighting for? Or will this ending also not have any scenes, like the other two?

Hasselnut

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
Hi! Where is "three incredibly malevolent creatures beneath the church"? And how to turn the nun into a saint? Is this ending even worth fighting for? Or will this ending also not have any scenes, like the other two?
that leads to the true ending. The true ending is related to the story but one of them is particularly kinky (the demon one) so I guess go for it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and honestly I don't remember the other details, maybe someone can help

Michael1073

Jun 2, 2023
Was it just me or did the bad ending fight end disturbingly fast, I get the vampire fight being easy if you're smart with the angel statues but the other ending I oddly was not expecting the fight with the priest to end near instantly for me? Decent endings, I do semi hope more horny is added to them visually by the full release. Since so far it's One a mixture of wholesome/sad when thought about, one kinda silly, and one with ntr semi lewd dialogue and implications.

Topkek63

Feb 24, 2020
Absolutely adore the game great work! Dying for more hare content. Is there just the one scene in the bar and the inn with him?

skoptsy

Feb 25, 2019
Timeline for steam release still on track? I’ve been playing various versions and am looking forward to the final full release.

if possible would there be a guide or walk through available with the full release. I’dove to make sure I unlocked all possible CGs while playing and don’t want to miss anything especially on the final build of the game.

Hasselnut

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
Timeline for steam release still on track? I’ve been playing various versions and am looking forward to the final full release.

if possible would there be a guide or walk through available with the full release. I’dove to make sure I unlocked all possible CGs while playing and don’t want to miss anything especially on the final build of the game.
the timeline is still on track don't worry
as for the guide I'll think about it, some in patreon suggested a gallery version with hints on where the scene places, maybe this could work

skoptsy

Feb 25, 2019
the timeline is still on track don't worry
as for the guide I'll think about it, some in patreon suggested a gallery version with hints on where the scene places, maybe this could work
With the release I’ll see to put a guide on the steam community page. Very exciting stuff on the release I can’t wait. This has honestly been one of the best RPGM NTR games I ever played. Blows everything else out of the water.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Hasselnut

Hasselnut

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
With the release I’ll see to put a guide on the steam community page. Very exciting stuff on the release I can’t wait. This has honestly been one of the best RPGM NTR games I ever played. Blows everything else out of the water.
thank you :3 well hopefully then someone will be able to do the guide instead of me for steam points LOL

Reactions: skoptsy

skoptsy

Feb 25, 2019
Ya know despite the usually depressing subject matter this is a surprisingly light hearted game I do enjoy that Sunny seems to genuinely love him Tommy and despite everything doesn’t just outright abandon him gives it a level of heart ironically enough, good job Dev
Agreed. One of the things I love in this game is the gradual descent into depravity of Sunny. Can really see how she’s just having fun at the beginning but then gradually losses all interest in Tommy’s tiny member. I love seeing the slight shifts in dialogue over the course of the game. Makes it a lot more realistic and natural than other NTR games where the wife’s personality flips like a switch.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: onehappyFURRY

skoptsy

Feb 25, 2019
Already made a secret steam account so I can purchase this :D
You can actually buy games as “Hidden” now on steam. So no one sees your purchase in the activity page, and no one sees your achievements or that you even own it. It’s a recent addition from steam that launched this year. Perfect for having horny games on your main account!

Reactions: kerten
4.30 star(s) 23 Votes