reesespbcups

Apr 9, 2023
Also I still can't find the angel statue in the Forest area. I'm guessing there's something behind the "weird plant" flower, but I don't know how to get through it.

Hasselnut

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
help, I can't get this overlay to go away
go to skill > erase image, should fix it

Also I still can't find the angel statue in the Forest area. I'm guessing there's something behind the "weird plant" flower, but I don't know how to get through it.
it's in the wolf city

Are you worried/nervous about the steam release? Or is it just another release, but on a different platform?
no, actually I just want it to release ASAP, I wish it would come out sooner lol but releasing games also means build up the hype and wishlists on steam

im actually gonna install that later, the only reason i havent tried it was due to the (VN-Renpy) if it has the same style of wandering and whoring out i am intrigued its one of the best things about your games (right up there with other companions just grabbing the LI for fun)
no, what you're seeing in that post is CM *RPG* that is going to be playable in a few days. VN is just a VN and yes it has a similiar style to NTR bunnies, just in one villa instead of the city

remoteswitch

Oct 27, 2023
go to skill > erase image, should fix it
Not sure where you mean, I checked both Tommy and Sunny's skills and neither have one called Erase Image. Also managed to add Kiba, Stella, and Angus and check their skills too, no Erase Image

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 23 Votes