Jul 6, 2021
So whats the difference between the Yes Cuck and No Cuck routes? I played the beginnings of both and it seems to make no difference.

marnit

Sep 10, 2023
any new games planned for the future?

i really liked this one, and it was the first ntr game i ever played thatnks to wolfrad senpai

Hasselnut

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
any new games planned for the future?

i really liked this one, and it was the first ntr game i ever played thatnks to wolfrad senpai
hey I'm Hasselnut, this game's dev, thanks for playing! Artificial Blood and Cuckoo Mask are the games in development right now, you can find them on F95z or

Reactions: SizeQueenShrine

jasonfz250

Apr 19, 2019
Will the steam release of this game be the last update? If it is will there be more content added, or is it just a steam release same version.

Hasselnut

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
Will the steam release of this game be the last update? If it is will there be more content added, or is it just a steam release same version.
yes, it will have 3 more bulls with 15 scenes each (circa) and maybe a couple of new stuff but nothing too serious

• Red Heart
Reactions: kerten

jasonfz250

Apr 19, 2019
yes, it will have 3 more bulls with 15 scenes each (circa) and maybe a couple of new stuff but nothing too serious
That kinda sucks hearing it will be the last update for this game. It's by far my favourite ntr/rpg game. Still haven't been able to find anything similar to this game, Especially not in quality. I know your other game (artificial blood) is shaping up to be sorta like ntrbunnies. Altho i'm not sure if that game will come close to the same level as ntrbunnies when it comes to the light humiliation/cuckolding. (hopefully chastity can get implemented to) But i'm looking forward to it

Hasselnut

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
That kinda sucks hearing it will be the last update for this game. It's by far my favourite ntr/rpg game. Still haven't been able to find anything similar to this game, Especially not in quality. I know your other game (artificial blood) is shaping up to be sorta like ntrbunnies. Altho i'm not sure if that game will come close to the same level as ntrbunnies when it comes to the light humiliation/cuckolding. (hopefully chastity can get implemented to) But i'm looking forward to it
what's in NTR bunnies that you're looking for in other games?

jasonfz250

Apr 19, 2019
what's in NTR bunnies that you're looking for in other games?
I could write an entire essay on this, But to keep it pretty short. The writing and characters mostly. I know there are other rpg games in which you can get ntr'd by your companions. But something about the way this game does it is just perfect for me. It has the perfect amount of playful humiliation/cuckolding that other games like this are either to extreme on. Or lack completely. And it's mostly due to the way you guys wrote the mc's girlfriend. Her personality, and the way she acts really just worked for me personally. And this game also includes all the kinks that i personally really like. snowballing, chastity, denial, light humiliation etc

Reactions: bitchass92

Hasselnut

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
I could write an entire essay on this, But to keep it pretty short. The writing and characters mostly. I know there are other rpg games in which you can get ntr'd by your companions. But something about the way this game does it is just perfect for me. It has the perfect amount of playful humiliation/cuckolding that other games like this are either to extreme on. Or lack completely. And it's mostly due to the way you guys wrote the mc's girlfriend. Her personality, and the way she acts really just worked for me personally. And this game also includes all the kinks that i personally really like. snowballing, chastity, denial, light humiliation etc
I see, but maybe you might appreciate Cuckoo Mask RPG

jasonfz250

Apr 19, 2019
I see, but maybe you might appreciate Cuckoo Mask RPG
I'm pretty sure i played Cuckoo Mask a while ago. From what i can remember it was more about the girlfriend cheating behind the mc's back then actual cuckoldry. Also i'm pretty sure it was a renpy game cause i can't find any rpg versions

Hasselnut

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
I didn't know about it :love: Thank you!
I love your games (or some of your games), because of cuckolding with bisexual flavor and cute male main protagonists. (Although there are some annoying moments in your games, but that's okay.)
This is the worst compliment I've ever read in my life
anyway, if you like bisexual flavor, you're gonna enjoy CM rpg, check out:

• Haha
Reactions: Axel34
4.30 star(s) 23 Votes