OneWayMissile

Jul 24, 2018
Any idea what this is? It is not the skills as those have a tab by themselves. It does not seem to consume mana either. Perhaps it is an oneshot? Though I am not sure if its just a normal attack or an execute.
Omakase, probably means auto battle

DrGrigor

Nov 12, 2018
I swear they just focus on the CG & throw whatever bs into the game to make quick buck. Would have been great if it was done properly.

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
you also forget that ntred mcs are as dumb as they are good.

i dont think they be killing anyone since they are too beta to fight the chad that fucked his wife/gf while he was overpowered.
YA but that's the thing the mc is a op super god mc that's pretty much broken. Prim time for something like a demon lord to come in and take the mc over turning the mc into a demon himself which no demon lord would ever let their vassals of chaos be dumb retards walking around being useless so made some improvements. There is death and destruction to be had after all :D. But it's still the mc down deep in there so all of his anger when he was still human is still there and the people that destroyed his life will be the prim targets. Well anyway just some story to chew on just wanted to throw my ideas around not much more ill leave it here.

Last edited:

Xadr

Oct 20, 2018
the save on first page says there is a gallery. I load it, and beat game. can't find gallery anywhere. Am I blind? can someone assist?

yatomemamama

May 31, 2017
YA but that's the thing the mc is a op super god mc that's pretty much broken. Prim time for something like a demon lord to come in and take the mc over turning the mc into a demon himself which no demon lord would ever let their vassals of chaos be dumb retards walking around being useless so made some improvements there is death and destruction to be had after all :D. But it's still the mc down deep in there so all of his anger when he was still human is still there and the people that destroyed his life will be the prim targets. Well anyway just some story to chew on just wanted to throw my ideas around not much more ill leave it here.
ntred mcs are not human. they are as dumb as a box of rocks.

my half blind half deaf 2 year old brother isnt as oblivious as an ntred mc.

they are less than human

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes