Aug 19, 2019
Can you guys recommend ANY other game/VN with Morality/Common Sense bending as a major theme? e.g. where the PC/MC just wakes up one day to a reality where everyone is fucking without restraint and no one (including PC/MC) sees anything wrong with the world and sees it as normal and the game/VN proceeds from there daily.

For years, the only game/VN I found was a fan-made MOD for "A Town Uncovered".
[MOD] "A Town Unfiltered"

and then I found this NTR Dungeon of Twisted Common Sense game that got my hopes so high but ended up having barely 10mins of content.

Help a brother out. :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
^rebumping for suggestions

Reactions: kacpi9090

bmul

Feb 13, 2019
Does anyone know of any other games like this one? Essentially, games where the characters have their common sense twisted?
Go to Latest updates, search tags: corruption. After that you can also search for: mind control if you ment it like that, cheating or ntr, 2D or 3D etc. Total of 5 tags can be used and since "common sense twisted" is the whole theme of corruption... mostly there is a total of 36 pages you can search. Have fun!

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Damn, kind of disappointed now. I'm not big on NTR normally, but cuckquean is a great and severely under appreciated fetish. Two lesbian/Bi heroine lovers on an adventure getting dicked could lead to great sexual and/or romantic shenanigans.
I hate games that limit you to one gender. If I can't choose my gender, even worse, if I'm defaulted as a slutty female whose only task is to 'lose to get CGs' then I'm skipping.

Scryehard

Jun 19, 2018
Remove anal tag. There isn't any anal sex in it. The closest is the tentacles, but that's just ass "licking," meaning there's no penetration.

Mar 27, 2021
This is my save file so far, as you can tell i cheated the money, but well, the problem is that I miss 4 scenes and I don't know hot to trigger them, does anyone knows?
Down here I'll put a screen so that you don't have to download my save file and watch by your self which scenes I'm missing.

Swallows999

Grind Less, Fap More
Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
This is my save file so far, as you can tell i cheated the money, but well, the problem is that I miss 4 scenes and I don't know hot to trigger them, does anyone knows?
Down here I'll put a screen so that you don't have to download my save file and watch by your self which scenes I'm missing.
As far as I can tell, you did not miss any scenes, you have everything. Those empty spaces in your image are intentional.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
For a game that has NTR in the name, this sure doesn't feel like it actually has any NTR.

I mean, sure, the girl gets fucked by a bunch of randoms because of altered morals induced by hypnosis... However, both she and her friend forget that anything unusual happened when they're out of the dungeon and at the end as well. The girl is not affected by her experiences in any way whatsoever, and neither is her childhood friend. The two aren't in a relationship either.

So I dunno... Can't imagine that any netorare fans would actually care for this one.

All in all, lazy shovelware, which I believe is pretty typical of Maze of all circles. Not the worst way to waste an hour or two, depending on how much time you take to enjoy the rather short H-scenes. Can't hide the text box tho, which is complete ass.

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes