1.30 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover.jpg

Overview:
A cuckold hell from which there is no escape opens ──────

A story with a girl he met in a dream and fell in love with at first sight breaks a man's heart. ......

The stage is set on the island of "Shojojima" where women are forced to fuck each other in order to fulfill their wishes.
It is the end of the world where women with strong wishes are gathered together.
In an abandoned cave, a man is reunited with a girl he saw in a dream, Pius, but she has been raped by a stranger.

The player's fate is determined by his actions!
Will you be able to save Pius whom you love?
Pius will take you out to do many naughty things in order to train your inexperienced main character!

The game branches off into various endings depending on the actions taken by the player.
Let's see the ending that awaits you!
Thread Updated: 2022-09-24
Release Date:2022-02-04
Developer:
Censored: PARTIAL
Version: Final
Language: English (DeepL + Manual Edits)
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Translator Note:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Patches: TRANSLATION UPDATE 1

Extras: 100% SAVE

Sample1.png Sample2.png Sample3.png Sample4.png

Last edited:

Vakalo

Modder
Mar 5, 2021
Just when you thought you were going to have a good day......

Man Between the Legs turns up and fucks it all up.

If there is one person that can really mess a day up, it's Man Between the Legs
Haa! I knew I was forgetting something.
Literally the only other npc with a name and I immediately messed it up :FacePalm:

I'll add that to my list of things to fix for the next patch.

Reactions: Chii and ASDFGMAG

changeling

Donor
Jul 5, 2017
If you have used Translator++, don't forget to enable word wrap fix.

And about the repeated lines, some time ago I read someone's post saying that DeepL causes this.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fact Shira

Vakalo

Modder
Mar 5, 2021
Is NTR unavoidable?
Yup.

If you have used Tranlator+, don't forget to enable word wrap fix.

And about the repeated lines, some time ago I read someone's post saying that DeepDL causes this.
I did enable the word wrap fix, but I must have set it too high for this game since it's not widescreen. (56 vs default 41)
I'll set it a little lower for the next patch, hopefully that'll fix any wrapping issues that's left.

• Sad
Reactions: Konstantinus

Doublefrost

Jun 29, 2017
Nice title.
NTR is definitely avoidable with a title like that, eh? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Jokes aside, I do have a question about these MTL edits of these RPG Maker games. Do they have tools that let them extract all the text into files they can go through more easily then reinsert it or do they have to go through the various events line by line?

Vakalo

Modder
Mar 5, 2021
MTL with manual edits... It must have looked REAL rough beforehand, then. Because it doesn't look very edited.
I tried my best :( I honestly forgot how many hours I spent just deleting duplicate lines, but yes, it's still rough.

Jokes aside, I do have a question about these MTL edits of these RPG Maker games. Do they have tools that let them extract all the text into files they can go through more easily then reinsert it or do they have to go through the various events line by line?
I'm using Translator++ which you can find in the thread linked in the Translator Note, but to answer your question, Once the tool finishes it's DeepL translation, I have to manually revise every line from CommonEvents and every Map file that has dialogue.
Usually I play the game first then make notes on the parts that need editing, afterwards I'll do another revision of the files.

But having thousands upon thousands of lines to check, I'm bound to miss a lot.

From a time & quality standpoint, It's far from optimal, but it's better than nothing.
At least there's no bread..

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
Well... One thing I can say for certain is that the MC in this game is a cuck almost to the level of a certain mod in here.

The poetry is here alright, boys. Don't worry we're still NTR'd on that front. Except this time it reads just a little bit better, think of it as Refined Poetry for the Culturally Inclined.

"Man between the legs". Just beautiful.

Art is a bit wonky though. The girl's tits are apparently sentient, they grow, they shrink, they take a form all of their own.

All in all? Less than average game made a bit funnier by the translator, if anything that was worth the download. Else? Stay out of this, it isn't worth it.

Thanks to the translator for his work, still. It's not his fault the game proper is garbage.

Vakalo

Modder
Mar 5, 2021
Update 1 : Changelog
  • Fixed\Deleted more duplicate lines​
  • Dialogue changes to some lines to make them sound more natural​
  • man between the legs -> Random Man -> Man Between The Legs (We keeping it now)
  • Lowered the word wrapping value (56 -> 50) Hopefully this fixes most wrapping issues.​

Just a small update on some things I might have missed.
I'll continue to try and fix any remaining lines as people post them.

1.30 star(s) 3 Votes