Seeking NTR game recommendation

Yuyep

Oct 15, 2020
I played a lot of them here what i like:

All NTRMAN games.
NTR Adventurers Lyne & Elza Male MC,liked this one but too "open worldy" you can easily skip events with limited story see(hidden ntr) open -Art very simple(2d anime style)
NTR Adventurer Alisa Male MC,really liked this one same maker with above game but better -Art very simple(2d anime style)
Boy Hero Ken Male MC,one of the best if you dont play any ntr games you can start with this one -Art very simple(2d anime style)
Sword Art Online: The Trap of Breath Concealed Magic Male MC, if you watch sao its godly game if you not still 9/10,Parody game of SAO ANİME -Art realy good+animated(3d koikatsu type anime style)

If any people came this thread after months ı played this games to here some of them

RaiOhGar Male MC,pretty good specialy with "hidden" ntr scenes, easy gameplay and dont forget press "x" when you mecha fighting part -Art avarage(2d anime style)
Battle Armor Male MC,same maker with above again prety good "hidden" ntr -Art avarage(2d anime style)
Nebel Geisterjäger Male MC,grindy but good ntr , confusing mechanics , a lot of "hidden" ntr scenes but save file or cheat mode reccomended -Art realy good(2d anime style)
Man Who Fell for a Knightess Whore Male MC,Avarage,Old if you play all of the list you can look -Art bad(2d anime style)
Golden Cynicism Male MC, Main Female really good looking, Story is trash,Main Character not too close to femmc so for some people it doesent even consired ntr,Good(non-ntr) ending -Art good(2d anime style)
A Promise Best Left Unkept Male MC,Good "hidden" ntr,Great Story,Multiple Endings(mainly focused 1 girl tho), 2 Fem mc-Art realy good (2d anime style)
Modern Pink Elf Female MC,Animated 2dcg scenes,Femmc good looking-Art really good+animated(2dcg anime style)
NTR KnightMale MC, good "hidden" ntr,Animated 2dcg scenes,same maker with above -Art really good+animated(2dcg anime style)
The Former Party of Legend Turned into Sex Slaves! Male MC, Extreme BDSM and Violence,Mind Control,Good(non-ntr)ending-Art realy good (2d anime style)
NTR survivalMale MC,Apoclypse,NTR and Netorase(cuckold) 2 diffrent ways,Multiple endings,realy good "hidden" ntr-Art vey simple(2d anime style)
Curse Of Seraphi Male MC,No story at all just straight up NTR ,very short,play all of the list after you want more you can play this not special a little bit boring-Art very simple(2d anime)
Scathach Male MC,multiple girls,the girls fall so easly(like 5 minutes in the real world? lol),godd hidden ntr scenes,Parody game of FATE GO and Stay Night, My Dress-Up Darling,MTL is good but not fully translated(menus etc.) -Art realy good+animated(3d koikatsu type anime style)

İ want similar games like this with hidden ntr(not mandatory) mainly rpgm games but am okay with VN's too(okay with 3D modelled games but it has to be similar to anime aesthetic not realistic. )

Last edited:

crnisl

Dec 23, 2018
Well, the best saved from my collection for you.

fantasy
modern fantasy
sci-fi
slice-of-life

Last edited: