HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
^I agree. Mid-story spoilers ahead (I'm still playing through it).

I gave Daniel's character a chance, despite groaning at how dumb his writing is. Man looks 37, mentally is 12. This would've worked better if his character model wasn't so massive and... old. Jojo-level teenager is uncanny. Spoiler ahead, I've reached two points.

1 - I flip flop from viewpoints rather than go through each one fully, so each scene lines up. I checked the start of the threesome route and Daniel just straight up takes Riko's (the kid) virginity. By the dad's viewpoint going further I can tell she becomes a nympho.

2 - I decided to stop the threesome route to fully see the mom route and once again Riko gets shafted except not in that way. Daniel tells Riko if she tells her dad about him and her mom banging Riko's family will be destroyed. The speech is a full-on threat.

I feel so bad for Riko. So innocent. I enjoy the game. I love the husband being oblivious. I love the mom giving in. Riko's journey feels very shoehorned in and unnecessarily mean. I might change tune when I see the full story for both paths, but for now I almost want to quit the game with how Daniel is as a character. And with how few choices (like 6?) this game has it's pretty much a clickfest.

Honestly, at this point, I'm in it for mom's corruption. If not for her I'd given up by now.
I feel you, bro. I almost drop the game because that guy, how come the husband let a fucking old and big guy than him stay with him family, the game will better if the guy got small build (young boy) and huge dick

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
NTR Homestay System requirements (minimum): OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7/8/10, CPU: Core2Duo 2.4GHz, RAM: 256MB, 1280 * 720, HDD: 4.29 GB DirectX: 9.0
In general, the game works as expected without using the Japanese locale (just run the exe file). Checked on the version from the OP. (also works with Japanese locale).
The errors mentioned in this topic occur as a rule due to the computer does not meet the minimum requirements of the game, or the personal settings of the computer of users who have encountered errors. (Incorrect settings of certain software components, outdated or missing drivers or their components..)
In some cases, it may be due to a download error or an error during unpacking.
Thus, most of these errors are not related to the game at all. (on a properly configured computer, everything works without problems)...
anyone getting this error ?
View attachment 1130533
The most likely problem is the personal settings of the computer.
Type in google:"macho.exe application error"and try to follow the recommendations

It won't open it says error and that it can't find d3dx9.dll something
It also has to do with personal preferences. Most likely with component of DirectX 9

Reactions: Brazilian Engrish
Mar 13, 2019
The game's multiple POV was a change and an interesting feature but unfortunately it had its errors including not being able to play as this Daniel guy. Daniels lucky this isn't America cause he would've got shot in this situation.

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
The game's multiple POV was a change and an interesting feature but unfortunately it had its errors including not being able to play as this Daniel guy. Daniels lucky this isn't America cause he would've got shot in this situation.
No, i think they just cut off his ball and let him bleed to die

MexicanLolicon

Apr 21, 2021
yea im having the same problem i click on macho and then it just disappears after a couple seconds. doesn't even give me an error message and yes im on japanese locale.

Reactions: Gfbhvhh

games2win

Jun 21, 2017
I'm sorry for being dumb but how do I fix the game? It crashes without any error message whenever I launch the application (macho.exe)

Any detailed assistance would be appreciated thanks: )

leonel1234

Jan 29, 2020
when I want to open the game I get that the file is missing d3dx9_42.dll and d3dx9_43.dll but when I install them I get the error 0xc000007b how do I solve it?

Last edited:

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
when I want to open the game I get that the file is missing d3dx9_42.dll and d3dx9_43.dll but when I install them I get the error 0xc00007b how do I solve it?
On the Internet, in a search engine, type "error 0xc00007b" and see the possible causes and solutions.
The user must himself correctly configure the computer, as well as install all the necessary components before playing something. With insufficient settings, you can endlessly ask why something does not work.
For example, the occurrence of error 0xc00007b can be associated with about 6 different reasons and the specific reason can only be established by each specific user...

Edaten143

Apr 11, 2018
when I want to open the game I get that the file is missing d3dx9_42.dll and d3dx9_43.dll but when I install them I get the error 0xc000007b how do I solve it?
try to install a "windows (your windows version) service pack and install all the necessary stuff, more importantly the microsoft visual c++ redistributable 2013

perkel666

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Hi i am currently trying to contact & who were responsible of translating this game ? I created with capu002 discord server (it is still in process of creation so no link for now) for translation of eroge games and capu would like to take a shot at ANIM games but we don't have way to extract files.

Does anyone have any contant info to them ? Email, discord anything ? I can't even find single post on any forum of them to get direct line of communication.

Any help would be appreciated.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Hi i am currently trying to contact & who were responsible of translating this game ? I created with capu002 discord server (it is still in process of creation so no link for now) for translation of eroge games and capu would like to take a shot at ANIM games but we don't have way to extract files.

Does anyone have any contant info to them ? Email, discord anything ? I can't even find single post on any forum of them to get direct line of communication.

Any help would be appreciated.
There are several resources on the Internet where you can find translators. The whole question is where they will respond.
You can duplicate messages on different resources
In the game section (discussion)

But there are also more personal:

Also, if you need links to Japanese versions of games, I can share. (in this thread there was my post with about 10 games, but for some reason it was deleted)

perkel666

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Thank for response. This is pretty much what i found. The first link to wiki has no responses for last 3 years so they/he basically don't see it. VNR discussions pages also are rarely seen by people i didn't even know you could post discussions in first place lol.

Hopefully they will see this post, i posted this also in few places.

As for games we don't have that problem right now.

Reactions: Ric

miltasha96

Apr 25, 2021
If I remember correctly this one is designed similar to Tsuma no Biniku, so denifitely there will be a happy (actually not exactly happy, but still not-worst as the NTR still takes place) ending where the Cucked still saves the marriage and drives the NTR rival out. Man I sure hope Tsuma no Biniku gets translated, It is one of the NTR masterpieces, but well this one is great too. Tks.

4.40 star(s) 34 Votes