Sahady

Jul 31, 2017
So are they in a relationship or she childhood friend? if she just a childhood friend, then for me this is not full-fledged NTR, she can do whatever she wants

Last edited:

ehendu

Feb 19, 2019
How good is the MTL?
Haven't checked this one specifically, but Dazed's MTL has historically been fairly solid. Not really any poetry, and while I can't speak to the exact accuracy of the translation, every game I've played that he's translated has been coherent and good enough that I probably wouldn't have noticed it's MTL if it wasn't specified as such. Maybe the weird phrasing here and there, but no second guessing what is meant.

lladi

Apr 17, 2021
Is it inted that some names like Comrade are in german (Kamerad)? Or Headmaster is sometimes Rektor or Schulleiter? Well they are not always in german, sometimes in english.:LOL:

ehendu

Feb 19, 2019
Dame.
A female knight = a dame.
You like dames, like you are a chain smoking 1950's detective that has strong opinions on sharing water fountains but keeps it to himself because he's seen underbelly of society.

Also I like them too.
Is it inted that some names like Comrade are in german (Kamerad)? Or Headmaster is sometimes Rektor or Schulleiter? Well they are not always in german, sometimes in english.:LOL:

I was going to say that, to be fair, Dame was historically a rank of nobility equivalent to that of a Knight, usually granted to the wife/used as title of address for the wife of a knight. But when I went to double check I found that it is in fact, both. With the first order of chivalry accepting Dame's being founded in 1381 (or so sayeth wikipedia, and also acknowledges that female knights existed prior to this formal order)

Reactions: Argemon

ShiShi!

Nov 28, 2017
Yayy for choices and avoidable NTR.

...But what kind of NTR game is this without pregnancy content?

:mad:

4.20 star(s) 55 Votes