downl05ding

Aug 19, 2021
Just did a full wholesome playthrough to see what's required, so for anyone interested in avoiding the NTR in a game with NTR in the title, here goes:

- Just stalk the shit out of her. That's it. Get the skill that lets you track her down and intervene in any heart events. A few heart events have no intervene option but can safely be ignored, and there's a handful of heart events that are MC-oriented so do those. Otherwise, smack that "Interfere" option whenever it comes up and you're good to go. This might require lockpicks depending on the event. The more you interfere, the less frequently these events will occur until they stop altogether. Then it's just a vanilla game.

- Fair warning: She can cuck you without you knowing if you're not careful. If you fall asleep and miss an event it still counts. There's an in-game tracker available that'll let you know when you fucked up.

You do technically get cucked a bit by pixel art sometimes when interfering, but since the tracker doesn't go up you can just think of that as an abstraction.

Last edited:

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
For me, childhood friends are not a full-fledged and specific subgenre NTR, an MC can love anyone, even Jennifer Lopez, but she doesn’t owe him anything
What the person meant was, youre thinking about cuckoldry, which is part of ntr, BUT not the core meaning of the genre.

Also that Jennifer Lopez logic doesnt make sense. It all depends on the context. If you think this is not ntr, then that's just simply your opinion.In the end, the fact of the matter is, this game is still ntr no matter how much copium you inhale.

Reactions: Old Hentai

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
For me, childhood friends are not a full-fledged and specific subgenre NTR, an MC can love anyone, even Jennifer Lopez, but she doesn’t owe him anything
Yeah, I don't accept the claim that anything can be netorare if the MC likes them/is emotionally invested in them enough. It sounds like an incel-y take that only encourages incel-y delusions. I feel like childhood friends should count if both the MC and the friend are close enough that it at least looks like it could (have) evolve into being more than friends, but not if it looks like the love interest isn't interested in MC. What's even more wild to me is that I've never seen someone's dad fucking other people count as netorare, but plenty of instances where MC's mom is fucking someone and it's labeled as netorare.

LEET

May 29, 2017
Yeah, I don't accept the claim that anything can be netorare if the MC likes them/is emotionally invested in them enough. It sounds like an incel-y take that only encourages incel-y delusions. I feel like childhood friends should only count if both the MC and the friend are close enough that it at least looks like it could (have) evolve into being more than friends. What's even more wild to me is that I've never seen someone's dad fucking other people count as netorare, but plenty of instances where MC's mom is fucking someone and it's labeled as netorare.
Your mom fucking your bully who is also fucking your dad can be NTR if you feel "uncomfortable". Hell your old ass male professor becoming an asshole after dating a grad student could be ntr cuz your grades went down.

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Yeah, I don't accept the claim that anything can be netorare if the MC likes them/is emotionally invested in them enough. It sounds like an incel-y take that only encourages incel-y delusions. I feel like childhood friends should only count if both the MC and the friend are close enough that it at least looks like it could (have) evolve into being more than friends.
Here , I always share this comment to at least help people what ntr really means:
Ntr basics
You may not agree with it, but it's facts.

So yeah, ntr can cater to incels out there, but it is what it is.

Last edited:

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Your mom fucking your bully who is also fucking your dad can be NTR if you feel "uncomfortable". Hell your old ass male professor becoming an asshole after dating a grad student could be ntr cuz your grades went down.
I don't know about you, but I think it's normal to be uncomfortable seeing your parents naked, let alone fuck. But that doesn't come from a sense of loss. I just rather not see any of my relatives naked. I don't understand the grad student example.
Here , I always share this comment to at least help people what ntr really means:
Ntr basics
You may not agree with it, but it's facts.
Facts typically come with citations. Just because that's the definition you agree with most doesn't mean it's the correct definition.

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Facts typically come with citations. Just because that's the definition you agree with most doesn't mean it's the correct definition.
Here, a citation that can back that comment up, if you still looking for it:

Last edited:

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Here, a citation that can back that comment up, if you still looking for it:
From the language used in the article you're citing, the character being stolen is implicitly in a romantic relationship. It doesn't say anything about unreciprocated feelings like the guy you're quoting is saying.

Nov 13, 2019
Can somebody please tell me how many branches are there since i suppose there must be a few considering it's a whole school and everything, i enjoy seeing the females fall on ntr games so i kinda want to see how everybody fucks her and don't want to miss a single scene, any tips for you veterans out there? or is there a walkthrough?

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
From the language used in the article you're citing, the character being stolen is implicitly in a romantic relationship. It doesn't say anything about unreciprocated feelings like the guy you're quoting is saying.
Oh youre right. Forgot what jp link it is.

Anyway, point is, this game is still ntr. The person who made this is from Japan. They know the definition, they made this game as ntr.You may have your own opinions about it, but you cant argue to the dev that it's not. Hence, even if its unreciprocated, it still ntr (you can see these kind of ntr games a lot in dlsite). I wont reply back about this topic anymore as we're starting to derail the thread. (I'll just dm you for a response if need be)

Can somebody please tell me how many branches are there since i suppose there must be a few considering it's a whole school and everything, i enjoy seeing the females fall on ntr games so i kinda want to see how everybody fucks her and don't want to miss a single scene, any tips for you veterans out there? or is there a walkthrough?
There's a simple gist of the game a few posts above you:
https://f95zone.to/threads/ntr-knight-v1-02-war-shop.182267/post-12248168

Sahady

Jul 31, 2017
What the person meant was, youre thinking about cuckoldry, which is part of ntr, BUT not the core meaning of the genre.

Also that Jennifer Lopez logic doesnt make sense. It all depends on the context. If you think this is not ntr, then that's just simply your opinion.In the end, the fact of the matter is, this game is still ntr no matter how much copium you inhale.
I wasn’t talking about cuckoldry at all, read between the lines FOR ME NTR is a classic where they try to steal your wife or girlfriend, the rest are subgenres, again i repeat this FOR ME, and Jennifer Lopez i gave an example of the absurdity of the add of NTR

Kudoko

Apr 13, 2023
I saw this listed as an edited MTL, so for anyone that played this, how is the translation? In my experience most edited MTL are more of a miss than an hit ...

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
"For you" isn't a valid qualification for an explicitly defined genre. It is NTR whether or not it fits your narrow view of the genre.

lol yeah it is
No, no it isn't. The word quite literally means "To be taken off of".

It only refers to someone in your life being taken away by an outsider, any further specifications fall into its many subgenres.

At its core, NTR can be entirely platonic on both ends.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 57 Votes