BBC King

May 8, 2021
Good game, my only complaint is the time limit. When will videogame devs learn that the only thing gamers hate more than water levels is time limits/countdowns.

Reactions: Wizmoe

godjr01

Dec 9, 2018
no mark for check a scene i think old verion is better we just know how to find to route this is fuck

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Played it a bit and have mixed emotions. I love the ability to interrupt the encounter instead of just sitting there. I eventually tried to make it a race, who could get the female lead first. I lost in all but BJ, virginity, and creampie. I do like looking around for scenes and then unlocking the location on the map.

Now, what I hate...

The increase and decrease rate of occurrences. At some point, Don dominated it all, and the game just became "stop him from fucking her first."

The lack of actual character. It feels like there's no real character—whether you fuck her first or the NPC, she doesn't seem to change at all. This could be because I got her affection to the max, but also, nothing seems to lower it. I completely stopped talking with her and giving her things, and I haven't noticed it go down.

4.20 star(s) 57 Votes