cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
I wasn’t talking about cuckoldry at all, read between the lines FOR ME NTR is a classic where they try to steal your wife or girlfriend, the rest are subgenres, again i repeat this FOR ME, and Jennifer Lopez i gave an example of the absurdity of the add of NTR
Oh so that's what you meant. Your wording in your previous comment were a bit confusing.Also the fact that you meant that it's still a ntr subgenre (in your opinion) kinda contradicts your statement.

Anyway, I just hope that you still acknowledge this as a ntr despite your own opinion.

I saw this listed as an edited MTL, so for anyone that played this, how is the translation? In my experience most edited MTL are more of a miss than an hit ...
Check the name of the OP. Dazed makes good edited mtl.This one included. Imo

Doragor

Sep 9, 2018
When does the game end I've creampie this hoe 20 times already x-x
Looks like the others can cuck you regardless of intervention if you let enough events play (just ignored all the non vaginal events with the shota in it, he just fucked my girl in his dad's room after a while without the option to intervene)
Fucking power move, I give this game a :
8a5ituaep0hb1.png /10

Last edited:

Sahady

Jul 31, 2017
Oh so that's what you meant. Your wording in your previous comment were a bit confusing.Also the fact that you meant that it's still a ntr subgenre (in your opinion) kinda contradicts your statement.

Anyway, I just hope that you still acknowledge this as a ntr despite your own opinion.

Check the name of the OP. Dazed makes good edited mtl.This one included. Imo
I wasn’t going to argue at all about what is NTR and what isn’t, everyone interprets it in their own way, i just wanted to know whether the main characters are in a relationship or not and that’s all;)

n0Yx

Mar 23, 2019
I wasn’t going to argue at all about what is NTR and what isn’t, everyone interprets it in their own way, i just wanted to know whether the main characters are in a relationship or not and that’s all;)
Short answer they are childhood friends but if you earn 200 in likeness level and buy a item of $5000 you can confess to her that you want her to be your girlfriend.

n0Yx

Mar 23, 2019
Someone could date the milf nun? I am curious because when you work for her and accept the reward scene from her in the screen shows +5 points of likeness but i can't see a counter for her in the pause menu or have another interaction with her.

Reactions: vixen20

GinOokami

Sep 12, 2019
It is obvious that every male character that has their own sprite has their own route with FMC, but the friend (not former bully) that we saw in the intro has one as well. Does he have a route of his own?

IDontGetWomen

Sep 9, 2021
So is there a way to do certain routes for certain of the characters or does it kinda just go through all of them? And how do you know if an event is happening when ur playing the MC? Do you gotta just constantly run around trying to find her?

Also right side of ero menu just isn't translated.

Last edited:

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
Contributors:
archedio
- Translation of some of the menus, skills, stats, etc.

Note: The translation of the logs may be hit or miss due to the fact that the subject isn't explicitly referenced in the original translation which kinda confuses GPT.

NTR is avoidable as far as I could tell. Just cock block everyone.
--
Consider supporting the dev if you enjoy the game by buying it.

If you want to contribute/improve the translation, follow the instructions in the README.
If you want the original Japanese text back. .
can i kill them all?

Reactions: EvilLadyKitten

Tokita

Nov 19, 2019
Are any of the bulls decent people who care about the heroine? Or do they all just take advantage of her if the protagonist doesn't intervene?

Reactions: xMr.Xx

/;/

Feb 17, 2020
Are any of the bulls decent people who care about the heroine? Or do they all just take advantage of her if the protagonist doesn't intervene?
Each bull is a douchebag that uses standard NTR leverage (hypnosis,blackmail,etc.) to get what they want

GinOokami

Sep 12, 2019
After about 3+ hours and finishing a route, it started to get a bit dull. I was hoping the memories menu to be a recollection or something. Welp, time to find another game.

4.20 star(s) 58 Votes