Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I was never quite sure with dazed mtls so I will finally ask. Are the patches in the op supposed to be downloaded when I am downloading right now? Or are they already included in the game and are there for people who downloaded previous versions.

CatEclctic41

Jan 28, 2018
What is different between "Didn't pick up the trash" and "picked up trash"? this option come out when interact with "trash" at library

NOTE: I assume that if we "picked up trash", Don never knew about Artel Lust Mark but idk. Previously I choose "Didn't pick up the trash" and several day later log show Don knew about Artel Lust Mark.

Last edited:

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
The summary makes it sound like its hardly an NTR game, so do they (MC and the girl) actually get together or is it the case of "but I loved her ;_;"?

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
The summary makes it sound like its hardly an NTR game, so do they (MC and the girl) actually get together or is it the case of "but I loved her ;_;"?
Yes, the protagonist is a bull too and if you have regular sex with her and block the attempts of other characters to get closer, you can get a happy ending but for me, the fact that the protagonist is a bull takes away the strength of the ntr because there are no comparisons between characters. He sleeps with others because yes and he doesn't give compelling reasons, apart from the fact that the protagonist doesn't have any feelings and doesn't express anything so it's like ok and you're going to do something else.

Last edited:

Loligami

Jun 6, 2020
Honestly with how little the MC actually does anything, this game should have just been a Female Protag game. Atleast that way we can get things from her Pov and have a meaningful corruption process.

Thoroughly enjoyed their previous games, this one I just couldn't get into.

BlackSpier

Oct 6, 2017
I was never quite sure with dazed mtls so I will finally ask. Are the patches in the op supposed to be downloaded when I am downloading right now? Or are they already included in the game and are there for people who downloaded previous versions.
The patches there are always the latest version so you should, cuz making a new download link every time you fix a bug would takes god knows how many reuploads of the game.

Reactions: phoenix31

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Looks like fun, but going to wait on a compressed version. 2gb seems a bit much for an ero-rpg.

ForbiddenApple

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2023
Just make some noise and you think you've avoided NTR? Ha ha, they're already naked in bed. :ROFLMAO:
You're not even sure how many hours they've been in bed there already. :unsure:
My conclusion is that NTR is not avoidable. :geek:

Last edited:

LEET

May 29, 2017
I don't know about you, but I think it's normal to be uncomfortable seeing your parents naked, let alone fuck. But that doesn't come from a sense of loss. I just rather not see any of my relatives naked. I don't understand the grad student example.

Facts typically come with citations. Just because that's the definition you agree with most doesn't mean it's the correct definition.
The one regarding parents isn't about fking each other. It's when they fuck someone you dislike. The grad student one was that you got cucked out of your grades as that prof could have been an easy marker but now grades you and everyone harshly.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
NTRKnight-1.02(2023.11.19)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Fargoon

Nov 13, 2017
Great Game! Great art Style!

Can anyone recommend more games with similar art style or gameplay?

4.20 star(s) 57 Votes