dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Is it inted that some names like Comrade are in german (Kamerad)? Or Headmaster is sometimes Rektor or Schulleiter? Well they are not always in german, sometimes in english.:LOL:
I was tinkering with some new functionality in the tool. Someone put in a PR to allow the translation of Japanese into any language. I may have forgot to change the language back before I started this MTL...

So yeah might be remnants of German in there lol. I'll fix any that are reported.

Reactions: Djchip and Diegoz

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
So are they in a relationship or she childhood friend? if she just a childhood friend, then for me this is not NTR, she can do whatever she wants
NTR isn't predicated on you having any sort of romantic or sexual relationship with the person in question. You're thinking of a very specific subgenre of it.

Desenra

Jun 23, 2020
This the kind of NTR with a bad end no matter what and the MC never gets any action? Or choices for a good ending?

Djskayoser

Oct 25, 2018
Netorare is in this game is only because of us play for male character that do practically nothing if you don't wanna skip 3\4 of the game ofc

KordNTR

Aug 7, 2017
NTR isn't predicated on you having any sort of romantic or sexual relationship with the person in question. You're thinking of a very specific subgenre of it.
Well... actually it has to at least be a someone that is important to the MC or else it is just random people fucking. That being said you are right it saying it doesn't have to be romantic or sexual in nature.

ShiShi!

Nov 28, 2017
lol yeah it is
NTR is just the girl whom the protag has a love interest in being "stolen" by someone else. Doesn't need to be in a relationship. That's the whole genre.

Besides that point, the girl in this game literally has an internal monologue that says she saved her first time for the MC so...

4.20 star(s) 55 Votes