ace4444

Feb 28, 2020
how to get good ending?
Just keep interrupting whenever there's a heart scene that you can interrupt (for example don peeking in bath) and avoid watching the beginning heart scenes (ex. Gear dueling Artel). If you interrupt it enough times they wont bother Artel anymore. Be sure to unlock all the skills as well in order to get good ending.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
like this dev art. Somehow they giving me Konosuba vibes i have not play their other game but they drawing quite big there tho i got feeling it look like it drawing by machine somewhat when lookin closer..like there some 3D in there

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: frag/ment

Timmerk150

Sep 4, 2021
Someone else pointed this out a few pages back but the dev posted a cowgirl animation a year ago that I don't think made it into the full game

Hope he makes some DLC or something.

Aug 29, 2020
God tier art and animations. Gameplay incredibly meh/borderline pointless. If you want NTR it doesn't seem like passing any exams matters. Just spam time skip.

Story was awful. Just lazy "sex crest" BS with no build up or corruption. This game has crazy potential but it's really just a recollection room viewer for me.

• Sad
Reactions: frag/ment

minicadriver

May 25, 2019
Someone else pointed this out a few pages back but the dev posted a cowgirl animation a year ago that I don't think made it into the full game

Hope he makes some DLC or something.
that cowgirl participant looks like Mei though? the Starbucks girl in their Elf game (and MC of their previous game before that)?

Timmerk150

Sep 4, 2021
that cowgirl participant looks like Mei though? the Starbucks girl in their Elf game (and MC of their previous game before that)?
I'm talking about the one above that, with the censor bar. Is that not an unused Artel animation? Or is it included in the game and I missed it?

seaoflove

Jan 31, 2023
If only this was a female protagonist game... NTR is only fun imo if it's either you stealing all the girlfriends and wives OR you play as the cheating girlfriend/wife yourself.
I look at the way this game was made as for all practical purposes a female protagonist. Kinda like a female protagonist with extra steps. Because as a male protagonist you have full power to choose every single sex event that the main female has if any.

Plus there is only 1 other female love interest in the game, and she literally can just give 1 boob job as far as I can tell.

twisted1

Nov 16, 2017
Does completing the ! events for Gear, Artel, or Rock also stop them from going after Artel? And does anyone know how to trigger further Thea events? I've only ever gotten the skirt flip and kancho/butt poke events. Also, does the choice matter when Gear catches you coming out of Artel's room and asks if you know Artel?

ace4444

Feb 28, 2020
Does completing the ! events for Gear, Artel, or Rock also stop them from going after Artel? And does anyone know how to trigger further Thea events? I've only ever gotten the skirt flip and kancho/butt poke events. Also, does the choice matter when Gear catches you coming out of Artel's room and asks if you know Artel?
You have to be failing exams to get Thea event.
The rest I don't know but some of the ! does influence encounter rate (you get a notice if it does or not).

twisted1

Nov 16, 2017
You have to be failing exams to get Thea event.
The rest I don't know but some of the ! does influence encounter rate (you get a notice if it does or not).
Ugh, that would mean his events are impossible in new game+, wouldn't it? Some other commenters mentioned that they didn't fail any exams and still got his events, too. Hm... EDIT: Wait, I thought you kept the swordsmanship and knowledge stats, but it looks like you don't. Duh.

I don't remember getting any warning about reduced encounter rate from the ! events, unfortunately. Maybe I missed them.

Last edited:

rangabang

May 4, 2021
Ugh, that would mean his events are impossible in new game+, wouldn't it? Some other commenters mentioned that they didn't fail any exams and still got his events, too. Hm... EDIT: Wait, I thought you kept the swordsmanship and knowledge stats, but it looks like you don't. Duh.

I don't remember getting any warning about reduced encounter rate from the ! events, unfortunately. Maybe I missed them.
You dont have to fail exams to get Thea route, dunno what that commenter is saying.
Dont fail your exams, theres no benefit at all to it.

4.20 star(s) 57 Votes