Ito6140

Nov 10, 2021
If only this was a female protagonist game... NTR is only fun imo if it's either you stealing all the girlfriends and wives OR you play as the cheating girlfriend/wife yourself.
Making the female character of an NTR game the protagonist loses the NTR element quickly (apart from the first few scenes, there is no involving/mentioning the cuck; this happens with FMC games), it just devolves into a corruption game. Rather, I'd prefer the game to explore the fragile relationship between the couple, by having the male protagonist playing an active role. Dual protagonist would work too.

NTR (with the cuck's perspective) brings jealousy and hate. If we had a female protagonist instead, there wouldn't be as much variety.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Making the female character of an NTR game the protagonist loses the NTR element quickly (apart from the first few scenes, there is no involving/mentioning the cuck; this happens with FMC games), it just devolves into a corruption game. Rather, I'd prefer the game to explore the fragile relationship between the couple, by having the male protagonist playing an active role. Dual protagonist would work too.

NTR (with the cuck's perspective) brings jealousy and hate. If we had a female protagonist instead, there wouldn't be as much variety.
Well, I'd never wanna play as the one getting cucked, that's the thing. I also really really dislike 'multiple protagonist' games of any kind. I prefer having a single character we can focus on and maybe even customize (if the devs allow to do so). Maybe I am in the minority but I do enjoy NTR female protagonist games because you still get the thrill of doing something you are not supposed to, without feeling depressed (as you would in a male protagonist NTR game). Unfortunately there aren't that many games like that.

Ito6140

Nov 10, 2021
Well, I'd never wanna play as the one getting cucked, that's the thing. I also really really dislike 'multiple protagonist' games of any kind. I prefer having a single character we can focus on and maybe even customize (if the devs allow to do so). Maybe I am in the minority but I do enjoy NTR female protagonist games because you still get the thrill of doing something you are not supposed to, without feeling depressed (as you would in a male protagonist NTR game). Unfortunately there aren't that many games like that.
The Married Selena is a game like that. NTR is part of the game only because she has a husband, treating sex with anyone else as NTR. Having finished the game, she could've been single from that start and that wouldn't have mattered.

Even in most male protagonist NTR games (VNs and otherwise), the female character is the focus, not the cuck. Heck, the bull often gets more development than him. This is not the point of having male protagonist in these games, it's to provide scenes where he discovers the adultery. The confrontation is one of the best parts, and if theres a good chance it happens, scenes that happen before then are even more thrilling. The male protagonist can also be dumb and not realize the clues, so he ends up raising a bastard child when she gets impregnated by the bull. But the discovery requires the male perspective to exist.

I suppose the devs can twist every scene to fit the female perspective and somehow have her dropping hints, but much like the game I mentioned, it gets dull having only one side of the story.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
The Married Selena is a game like that. NTR is part of the game only because she has a husband, treating sex with anyone else as NTR. Having finished the game, she could've been single from that start and that wouldn't have mattered.

Even in most male protagonist NTR games (VNs and otherwise), the female character is the focus, not the cuck. Heck, the bull often gets more development than him. This is not the point of having male protagonist in these games, it's to provide scenes where he discovers the adultery. The confrontation is one of the best parts, and if theres a good chance it happens, scenes that happen before then are even more thrilling. The male protagonist can also be dumb and not realize the clues, so he ends up raising a bastard child when she gets impregnated by the bull. But the discovery requires the male perspective to exist.

I suppose the devs can twist every scene to fit the female perspective and somehow have her dropping hints, but much like the game I mentioned, it gets dull having only one side of the story.
Well, I can only disagree with all your takes but whatever. It's a matter of taste anyways so.

CptMorgan

Jul 17, 2021

I'm the same, and also War Shop so far made only female protag games and this is his first male protag. I would've loved this game soooo much more if we played as the fmc and not the mc.

kandrew123

Oct 14, 2018

I think her being married made it hotter, it was also like she herself was being NTR'd, being dirtied by so many other men and feeling like she wouldn't be able to return to her husband by being so filthy.

rangabang

May 4, 2021
Okay thats weird, so I took a completed save file from here and started a new game, it told me I can skip the make up exams so I chose that option.
I was able to skip the first make up test, but I failed the next one.
Is it only good for one test?

twisted1

Nov 16, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So, I continued tinkering with this game by starting yet another run. It seems that interrupting two events in a row (for the same person with Artel) causes that character to no longer get sexy events with Artel (I assume by decreasing the chance for their event to fire to or below zero. This includes different events, so for example I interrupted Don's boob-sucking event and his peeping on Artel in the bath, and then his NTR events stopped showing up. This is good if you're trying to go the pure route, right? You would imagine that you could lock everyone else out and then focus on building your relationship with Artel. Sadly, that doesn't work. When you start to lock out characters, Artel's schedule can essentially stop working. How or why I don't know, but if you get to the point where I did where you've interrupted two events in a row for every character and thus you are the only one chasing after her, Artel basically never appears again (except for special events like the Treasure Hunt). This also seems to occasionally happen even if you've only locked a few of the characters out. Therefore, it seems you need to keep at least one (but probably more) other characters attempting to fuck Artel. However, after a few of the first events (but before they have sex with Artel), they will begin to get random events that can increase their chances for their events to fire, effectively eliminating this two interruption rule. These events are marked by hearts and include things like Henji kissing Artel in the room next to hers and Rock hypnotizing Artel into giving him a blowjob under his lectern while he's teaching.

Some miscellaneous notes:
  • You can entirely shut off Rock's hypnosis NTR if you don't like it. To do so, go to the library and interact with the bookshelves. One of them (the one directly left of the northern central hallway with red carpeting) will have a book about hypnosis, and if you take it, Rock will never learn hypnosis and will never progress. Please note that you must do so BEFORE the day he was going to look for the book in the library. Even if you take it before he gets there, if you took it on the same day he'll learn hypnosis anyway.
  • I never saw any of Thea's events beyond the first two or three, but another commenter mentioned that you have to fail a test to see more events. I also heard that if you fail to get the "good" (non-NTR) ending it will default to Thea's ending if you don't qualify for any other. EDIT: Multiple commenters are telling me they got Thea's events without failing tests. I'm not sure what I did differently to cause his events to stop spawning, because I never even got the opportunity to interrupt him. I got the events where the headmaster tells Artel to train Thea, then two events in the outdoors training ground where he flips her skirt and pokes her butt... and I remember Thea indirectly threatening Artel through the main character's grades, though I'm not sure if that was a separate event or not. After that, I got nothing, which was why I concluded that you needed to do poorly on the tests.
  • The first couple of heart events are not interruptable (except Gear spying on Artel in her bedroom, I think?), so I'd recommend saving when they show up, watching them, and then reloading and going back to training.
  • I highly recommend rushing the extra stamina upgrades first, as some of the events can take place late in the day, and if you're not passing time using the "pass time" icon on the map (which you should be avoiding), then you will likely run out of stamina before you can see those events. After, I'd recommend the upgrades that give you extra money from working. I usually grabbed the Artel locator, event locator, and log after the first few stamina upgrades.
  • Time is a little weird in this game. Traveling between maps takes a certain amount of time. Moving inside the academy generally only costs five minutes, but traveling to and from the map takes substantially more. There are five periods of time. 5 to 7 AM, 7 AM to 0 PM (noon), noon to 5 PM, 5 PM to 10 PM, 10 PM to... 3 AM? I forget the end time of the last one. Each of these time periods are basically the same as one action point. Each event or training passes time until the next period of time, so be careful not to walk around so much you move into the next period of time or you'll waste one action for that day. This also means that, even if you have only five minutes until the next period of time, you'll still get the full benefit of whatever you did. So, going to class for five minutes (from 11:55 AM to noon) is the same as going for five hours (from 7:00 AM to noon).
  • If you exceed the required stat for a test by a significant amount, you can get paid up to 5000G.

Anyway, I've spent way too much time trying to dissect this game without any relevant technical knowledge. Hope this helps someone else figure out stuff.

EDIT: If someone could tell me how to re-enable the characters I disabled by interrupting twice, I'd appreciate it. This game was kind of fun but I don't really want to try to skip through everything again just to see their content.

Last edited:

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020

So, I continued tinkering with this game by starting yet another run. It seems that interrupting two events in a row (for the same person with Artel) causes that character to no longer get sexy events with Artel (I assume by decreasing the chance for their event to fire to or below zero. This includes different events, so for example I interrupted Don's boob-sucking event and his peeping on Artel in the bath, and then his NTR events stopped showing up. This is good if you're trying to go the pure route, right? You would imagine that you could lock everyone else out and then focus on building your relationship with Artel. Sadly, that doesn't work. When you start to lock out characters, Artel's schedule can essentially stop working. How or why I don't know, but if you get to the point where I did where you've interrupted two events in a row for every character and thus you are the only one chasing after her, Artel basically never appears again (except for special events like the Treasure Hunt). This also seems to occasionally happen even if you've only locked a few of the characters out. Therefore, it seems you need to keep at least one (but probably more) other characters attempting to fuck Artel. However, after a few of the first events (but before they have sex with Artel), they will begin to get random events that can increase their chances for their events to fire, effectively eliminating this two interruption rule. These events are marked by hearts and include things like Henji kissing Artel in the room next to hers and Rock hypnotizing Artel into giving him a blowjob under his lectern while he's teaching.

• You can entirely shut off Rock's hypnosis NTR if you don't like it. To do so, go to the library and interact with the bookshelves. One of them (the one directly left of the northern central hallway with red carpeting) will have a book about hypnosis, and if you take it, Rock will never learn hypnosis and will never progress. Please note that you must do so BEFORE the day he was going to look for the book in the library. Even if you take it before he gets there, if you took it on the same day he'll learn hypnosis anyway.
  • I never saw any of Thea's events beyond the first two or three, but another commenter mentioned that you have to fail a test to see more events. I also heard that if you fail to get the "good" (non-NTR) ending it will default to Thea's ending if you don't qualify for any other.
  • The first couple of heart events are not interruptable (except Gear spying on Artel in her bedroom, I think?), so I'd recommend saving when they show up, watching them, and then reloading and going back to training.
  • I highly recommend rushing the extra stamina upgrades first, as some of the events can take place late in the day, and if you're not passing time using the "pass time" icon on the map (which you should be avoiding), then you will likely run out of stamina before you can see those events. After, I'd recommend the upgrades that give you extra money from working. I usually grabbed the Artel locator, event locator, and log after the first few stamina upgrades.
  • Time is a little weird in this game. Traveling between maps takes a certain amount of time. Moving inside the academy generally only costs five minutes, but traveling to and from the map takes substantially more. There are five periods of time. 5 to 7 AM, 7 AM to 0 PM (noon), noon to 5 PM, 5 PM to 10 PM, 10 PM to... 3 AM? I forget the end time of the last one. Each of these time periods are basically the same as one action point. Each event or training passes time until the next period of time, so be careful not to walk around so much you move into the next period of time or you'll waste one action for that day. This also means that, even if you have only five minutes until the next period of time, you'll still get the full benefit of whatever you did. So, going to class for five minutes (from 11:55 AM to noon) is the same as going for five hours (from 7:00 AM to noon).
  • If you exceed the required stat for a test by a significant amount, you can get paid up to 5000G.

Anyway, I've spent way too much time trying to dissect this game without any relavent technical knowledge. Hope this helps someone else figure out stuff.

EDIT: If someone could tell me how to re-enable the characters I disabled by interrupting twice, I'd appreciate it. This game was kind of fun but I don't really want to try to skip through everything again.
I never had Artel disappear on me though, neither when I block others multiple times, they kept attempting the same, only once second event is done then they stop pursuing her since there was no longer an ending for them.

About the map use I think if manualy move to map it cost 30 min, indoor 5 min and when use the one from menu 1 hour. Training cost 3 hours and missions each 30 stam cost 1 time jump, so 60 and 90 stam cost 2 and 3 time jumps. That why it never recommended to do the 60 or 90 stam missions as it gives freedom for others to do sex acts. And thus it recommended to get beside the stam upgrades also the money upgrades, lockpicks on other hand you can just save before lockpick and reload if needed till lockpick no longer breaks.

Reactions: p23rklo

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019

• I never saw any of Thea's events beyond the first two or three, but another commenter mentioned that you have to fail a test to see more events. I also heard that if you fail to get the "good" (non-NTR) ending it will default to Thea's ending if you don't qualify for any other.
Weird, I got the full Thea events without failing the exam even once.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Diegoz and twisted1

Yuuki2112

Dec 23, 2022
Why the save files isn't working?? I mean i already applied it but won't work
I try to use save file so that I won't play it again cause i have too many missed scenes

Reactions: Theju

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
i think you should make a save file with same name, then over write it with full save

kaminodouke

Dec 9, 2019
is there gonna be more updates to this game? originally I assumed it was a finished game until I encountered another named character with an in game model.

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
is there gonna be more updates to this game? originally I assumed it was a finished game until I encountered another named character with an in game model.
Beck. is his friend, he kinda the guy who talks about sexy girls but never get one, the only time he get some action is when you have fun with Artell and he kinda in the area hearing the noises. But the game self is complete doubt they will ever give him a spot in having fun with Artell.

Cpt.Briggs

Jul 21, 2017
  • I never saw any of Thea's events beyond the first two or three, but another commenter mentioned that you have to fail a test to see more events.
I have never failed any test (in fact after 1. I recieved extra money on the rest of them) and there was never any stop with Thea's progression. Some events however after some point could not be interrupted anymore.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: twisted1

chadman

Sep 17, 2018
It's likely been said a number of times already (too lazy to read all the comments, sorry) but just in case: despite it having NTR in the title, it is indeed possible to go full vanilla, so long as you are watchful and prevent things from escalating. The sprite action might uggest you're too late, but so long as you intervene every time the counters you can buy from the shop will not go up, indicating you actually prevented anything from happening at all, and the encounters will not escalate.
Just remember to always have lockpicks ready, always check for events before initiating activities, save often and don't forget changing areas advances time slightly.
The only thing that is unnavoidable and will happen no matter what is the "setup" that makes the other guys start targetting her, but it's purely narrative events, any true NTR action is indeed avoidable.

Also this makes me think that "avoidable NTR" could be a useful tag

4.20 star(s) 57 Votes