Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Maybe a stupid question, but does anyone know how to make the Hour and stamina bar reappear, since I started dating Artel it no longer shows and it pretty annoying not knowing when use stamina item and what time it is.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Not specific enough I guess. :KEK:

The quote was to support the claim that there is lack of clear definition, the definition I quoted is different from the one you quoted on the subject of consensus. I then addressed the fact that the quote speaks of couple and provided my reasoning.
You ignore arguments and put blame on the other like a politician. I got spinned into this "it is a netorase discussion" when my original claim was that the game sits on a fence where it is neither good netorare nor netorase. What dev wanted to make and what came out of it are two different things and tags on DLsite are set by dev. I will take my leave.
Are the scenes only available for the player's view if the MC witnesses it first hand with his own eyes(and lets it proceed)? Is there no recollection room mechanics that show you scenes that happened without MC's knowledge?

Anyways, as for my 2 cents on the netorase discussion, most people who are into Japanese NTR will accept that you don't need to be a romantic couple for NTR. By the same token, it makes sense that NTS doesn't have to be for a loving couple, although it generally is about a couple. Think of a story where an MC is a voyeur pervert that loves to watch his childhood friend get banged by other dudes, and he engineers situations for that to happen. It's hard to define such a scenario as proper NTR, and it would be closer to NTS.

I have not played this, and don't really plan on it if it functions as I think it might based on the reviews and some posts, but it seems like the dev dropped the ball on this exactly as Terix3 is pointing out. Other than the ubiquitous corruption arc, the most important aspect of NTR that separates it from NTS is whether the MC wants it to happen or not. NTR can take two flavors then, one where the MC is oblivious to it, and one where he knows about it but is powerless to stop it because he's weak or whatever.

Plenty of NTR games use similar mechanics to this, where the player unlocks scenes by finding it on the map. But if you noticed, the many games that use that mechanic separates the player from the MC. The player will unlock the scene by finding it, but the MC doesn't know what's happening.

It seems like this game requires the MC to witness the scenes directly. If that's the case, the dev should have made it clear what the thought process of the MC is instead of turning him into a mute protagonist. For example, that Avantgarde game about time loop and lewd crest girlfriend does exactly that. If the MC is mute and his motivations and thoughts are never explained, one can only assume that he enjoys watching his love interest getting banged. I mean, I've read posts that say that the MC is studying to unlock skills that improve his peeping and stalking abilities lol. That's some huge netorase vibes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Terix3

unevenlove0

May 11, 2020
Just started this game and I'm confused. Am I just running around finding the girl for scenes and doing training and class every now and then? Trying to figure out if there's a linear path I should be taking cause right now I feel like I'm doing random stuff.

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
I heard that their new game is not ntr. Is it true? If it is, then that's a massive shame.

Kiske01

Nov 7, 2020
Just started this game and I'm confused. Am I just running around finding the girl for scenes and doing training and class every now and then? Trying to figure out if there's a linear path I should be taking cause right now I feel like I'm doing random stuff.
No linear paths game events are "random" their chances increase or decrease every time you let them get their way with Artel or cockblock them to the point they'll stop appearing, the only exception for this is Thea he will desist on you being Rank 1 in tests because his thing is blackmailing Artel into keeping you in academy for having bad grades.

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
No linear paths game events are "random" their chances increase or decrease every time you let them get their way with Artel or cockblock them to the point they'll stop appearing, the only exception for this is Thea he will desist on you being Rank 1 in tests because his thing is blackmailing Artel into keeping you in academy for having bad grades.
Totally missed that's why his line ended.

acezero99

Nov 18, 2020
This game is so good! I like the 3D animations in RPGM... Does anyone know of games that also have that kind of animations? I only know Sol Rui After Mini and Isekai Ed Elf Girl (from the same developer)... What else would you recommend that meets that criteria?
Check out "Princess Honey Trap" by Dark Night, all of the h-scenes are animated, and there's a full unlock option. Story isn't as long or detailed (imo), but it's there.

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Not a bad game, only downside is the translation to english still needs a fresh up, but beside that it easy to manage, if don't want NTR then interfere all other guys and only you have sex with her, just don't do long missions as those can block you from interfering an event when other guys try make a move, but overall it a great NTR game and lucky no forced NTR as long you cockblock the others.

unevenlove0

May 11, 2020
Thanks! Currently playing it and just feels like a CG collector game as I'm just using the map to figure out where the girl is and looking at her events. Maybe I'm missing something but doesn't seem to have much of a story.

Sintheta

Mar 15, 2020
new from ci-en. About new game, recollection room loop scene will be selectable and dlc(maybe) I used deepl for translation
I heard that their new game is not ntr. Is it true? If it is, then that's a massive shame.
Spent about 10 minutes reading this with some not-so-good JP and a dictionary, but it seems like he has ideas for his next two games.

Disclaimer: I had to use a dictionary for a lot of these words, and some parts eluded me but I think I have the right general idea.

[Didn't read the top half regarding NTR Knight and the recollection scene, started reading the stuff below instead]

The first one seems to be a management game of a witch and potion making featuring dot (I presume is pixel) art. The main character of this game is the second elf girl with the pink hair and the black witch hat. It's planned to be a short story (I think I'm reading this right?) so it's probably going to be a shorter work. Basically, he wants to try at least once to make an original "dot art" work because recently, he's been enjoying other "dot art" works/games. Anyhow, the game is going to be
1) Witch lives in forest
2) Something something debt (literally, "for some reason, debt" lol)
3) Help residents in town with potions or body

The next game is where my JP is failing me. To my understanding, it's going to be a dark ero fantasy RPG and the concept elf in purple at the top is the main character. Yet after the spiel about the witch game, he talks about a prison escape game featuring the girl in prison clothes. Again, he's saying he's been influenced by similar games and wanted to try and make one of his own. It'll feature multiple routes and obviously be mixed gender prison.

Below the prisoner picture, he just says that he's going to study and develop at the same time for these games, and take it slowly (presumably because he's broadening his horizons). Final sentence is just a repetition of him going at his own pace as well as play his collected games and watch movies.

There seems to be no indication of NTR in these two new ideas (at least, not that I read.) so unfortunately for NTR fans, it's not looking so bright. Anyways, it does seem like he's broadening his horizons.

Reactions: archedio

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
I dont mind if there's no ntr in his next game. Will play any game this developer releases . After all, I did enjoy his Knight of the Icicle game.

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Are the scenes only available for the player's view if the MC witnesses it first hand with his own eyes(and lets it proceed)? Is there no recollection room mechanics that show you scenes that happened without MC's knowledge?
Funny that none answered this, I only played the game that far but from what I saw the way it works is:
To unlock the scene in gallery you need to find where it accours, unlock the door and then choose to peek.
If you chose to interrupt the scene does not unlock. If you don't open the door it doesn't unlock.

Anyways, as for my 2 cents on the netorase discussion, most people who are into Japanese NTR will accept that you don't need to be a romantic couple for NTR. By the same token, it makes sense that NTS doesn't have to be for a loving couple, although it generally is about a couple. Think of a story where an MC is a voyeur pervert that loves to watch his childhood friend get banged by other dudes, and he engineers situations for that to happen. It's hard to define such a scenario as proper NTR, and it would be closer to NTS.

I have not played this, and don't really plan on it if it functions as I think it might based on the reviews and some posts, but it seems like the dev dropped the ball on this exactly as Terix3 is pointing out. Other than the ubiquitous corruption arc, the most important aspect of NTR that separates it from NTS is whether the MC wants it to happen or not. NTR can take two flavors then, one where the MC is oblivious to it, and one where he knows about it but is powerless to stop it because he's weak or whatever.

Plenty of NTR games use similar mechanics to this, where the player unlocks scenes by finding it on the map. But if you noticed, the many games that use that mechanic separates the player from the MC. The player will unlock the scene by finding it, but the MC doesn't know what's happening.

It seems like this game requires the MC to witness the scenes directly. If that's the case, the dev should have made it clear what the thought process of the MC is instead of turning him into a mute protagonist. For example, that Avantgarde game about time loop and lewd crest girlfriend does exactly that. If the MC is mute and his motivations and thoughts are never explained, one can only assume that he enjoys watching his love interest getting banged. I mean, I've read posts that say that the MC is studying to unlock skills that improve his peeping and stalking abilities lol. That's some huge netorase vibes.
(y)

4.20 star(s) 57 Votes