Pipel1

Feb 1, 2022
Is true love ending where you live together and have a kid? Because I see everyone saying that they did everything possible and still didn't get the best ending, yet I half assed everything but was the only one that fucked her (also did all h scenes in treasure hunt and all those events). So now I am not sure if the family ending is supposed to be the best one?

Reactions: xMr.Xx

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
It's not netorase. The mc and heroine are not in a love relationship.

I dislike this plot device as well, it's the same concept with hypnosis.

Art is subjective, and I, like many others, appreciate the art style. As for the high scores, it's simple: most people had fun with it, regardless of your opinion. .That's the whole point of a game in the first place , to have fun and sometimes not think too deep into it.
Sure personal preference is a thing but if you understand the genre you can understand to whom it appeals. It is not good netorare because if MC doesn't will it it won't happen. MC/player needs to choose peek rather than interrupting. That is something characteristic to netorase, however the problem is that there is lack of acknowledgement that MC is into it. While i don't think relationship is necessary for netorase, the feedback from the FMC greatly enhances it. Finally netorare as display of corruption basically doesn't exist.

So I really have open question here for anyone reading :
What aspect of NTR you like in this game?

Reactions: desmosome

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Sure personal preference is a thing but if you understand the genre you can understand to whom it appeals. It is not good netorare because if MC doesn't will it it won't happen
Oh no worries, I understand the genre clearly. Whom does this game really appeals? I made a comment yesterday pertaining to that question: Answers to your question

That is something characteristic to netorase, however the problem is that there is lack of acknowledgement that MC is into it. While i don't think relationship is necessary for netorase,
Woops, let me stop you there. Like I said , it's necessary. It's consensual. If youre still confused about the term netorase, here's a definition for you:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
how to open the second skill tree?
and where is "LUPID",pls help me and sorry about my english
Dunno what LUPID is but the second skill tree unlocks when you start dating her. Get your favorability rating high enough and then there will be a scene where you go out. After that buy the confession item and give it to her.

kokinoko

Mar 21, 2021
Little confused here... affection is maxed out, have successfully kept her pure, and in treasure hunt there... is no opportunity for a lewd scene?
can talk to her in the beginning of the forest, and then she moves to the other section, but there's nothing to do except collect the chests and the reward and then go home to take the test the next immediately into tuesday morning.

i have most of the lewd skills unlocked too, got missionary but didn't have time to actually do that one yet. everybody saying i need to sex her on all three main events or it kills the pure ending, so this is pretty worrying.

Kiske01

Nov 7, 2020
Little confused here... affection is maxed out, have successfully kept her pure, and in treasure hunt there... is no opportunity for a lewd scene?
can talk to her in the beginning of the forest, and then she moves to the other section, but there's nothing to do except collect the chests and the reward and then go home to take the test the next immediately into tuesday morning.

i have most of the lewd skills unlocked too, got missionary but didn't have time to actually do that one yet. everybody saying i need to sex her on all three main events or it kills the pure ending, so this is pretty worrying.
Max affection doesn't affect other stuff other than being able to do H stuff to her, to get scenes on events on the other and you need a minimum of 2 missionaries for the treasure hunt scene and I did Cowgirl and leg rise with sexy lingerie one each for the training camp, those should be enough maybe one or 2 more sex scenes for training camp just save before event and talk to her to tell you to meet later.

Also time saving tip, when you go for NTR routes leave a save before treasure hunt event and save in another slot to continue, when you finish the NTR route return to the save before the treasure hunt and do the MC scenes in treasure hunt and training camp so you get the cheating ending with that guy she needs to have had sex with the guy for that as well, cockblock the rest until penetration scenes then you should be safe to skip days in bed.

Last edited:

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Oh no worries, I understand the genre clearly. Whom does this game really appeals? I made a comment yesterday pertaining to that question: Answers to your question
Nah it doesn't, also I rather have someone speak about what they find appealing in ntr here than assuming why a different nation likes it.

Woops, let me stop you there. Like I said , it's necessary. It's consensual. If youre still confused about the term netorase, here's a definition for you:

Definitions, definitions are unclear at best. Here is definition of netorase from :
It doesn't need to be consensual, only the protag needs to will it. That is the only qualifier that differentiates netorare and netorase - whater the protag wants it to happen (and usually enjoyes it) or doesn't want it to happen.
This definition also speaks of it as couple because most content is like that but in truth those definitions change as content evolves. The commitment should be really understood as protag having feelings towards the person that will have sex with others.
My final reasoning is that neither netorare nor netori define what type of bond there needs to be. So really why netorase would/should?

• Angry
Reactions: cIoseopenbrutal

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Nah it doesn't, also I rather have someone speak about what they find appealing in ntr here than assuming why a different nation likes it.
You didnt specify that it's just around this site. But still , my point stands on who the game was for.

Definitions, definitions are unclear at best. Here is definition of netorase from :
It doesn't need to be consensual, only the protag needs to will it. That is the only qualifier that differentiates netorare and netorase - whater the protag wants it to happen (and usually enjoyes it) or doesn't want it to happen.
This definition also speaks of it as couple because most content is like that but in truth those definitions change as content evolves. The commitment should be really understood as protag having feelings towards the person that will have sex with others.
My final reasoning is that neither netorare nor netori define what type of bond there needs to be. So really why netorase would/should?
Did you even read what you shared about the definition of netorase? It's 100% contradicting your statements. If you still think it's netorare...I guess enjoy getting cucked. More power to ya.

The dev of the game specifically made it as ntr for a reason. Otherwise, we should be seeing the netorase tag in dlsite in the first place. (If you think otherwise, that's already absurd on its own).Even in his devblogs in ci-en, there's zero mention of netorase and the dev dont make netorase games.

Anyway, I'll just stop replying after this point.As it seems like you'll still gonna push your own baseless narrative. Even the definition on vndb is contradicting your claims. lmao

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
You didnt specify that it's just around this site. But still , my point stands on who the game was for.
So I really have open question here for anyone reading :
What aspect of NTR you like in this game?
Not specific enough I guess. :KEK:

Did you even read what you shared about the definition of netorase? It's 100% contradicting your statements. If you still think it's netorare...I guess enjoy getting cucked. More power to ya.

The dev of the game specifically made it as ntr for a reason. Otherwise, we should be seeing the netorase tag in dlsite in the first place. (If you think otherwise, that's already absurd on its own).Even in his devblogs in ci-en, there's zero mention of netorase and the dev dont make netorase games.

Anyway, I'll just stop replying after this point.As it seems like you'll still gonna push your own baseless narrative. Even the definition on vndb is contradicting your claims. lmao
The quote was to support the claim that there is lack of clear definition, the definition I quoted is different from the one you quoted on the subject of consensus. I then addressed the fact that the quote speaks of couple and provided my reasoning.
You ignore arguments and put blame on the other like a politician. I got spinned into this "it is a netorase discussion" when my original claim was that the game sits on a fence where it is neither good netorare nor netorase. What dev wanted to make and what came out of it are two different things and tags on DLsite are set by dev. I will take my leave.

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Not specific enough I guess.
:WaitWhat:That's not what my quote was for lmao. I wasnt talking about that. Check my previous comment and see what quote I was going for. I wasnt quoting the last part of your previous statement. It's the first part.

Oh and if you go back on the response link I gave you, I pretty much explained it there why the mc has a lack of response about these things.I hope that would clarify why it's lackluster.

All of the first paragraph of your statement was explained in that link in the first place, and your take away from all that was " Nah it doesn't, also I rather have someone speak about what they find appealing in ntr here than assuming why a different nation likes it. " Game was made by a jp dev mostly for jp consumers.... and your response was, "it doesnt?" Lmao

Theyre not assumptions, you can pretty much see a lot of these games in dlsite with the same plot and the same mechanics, and most of them have high ratings.

The quote was to support the claim that there is lack of clear definition, the definition I quoted is different from the one you quoted on the subject of consensus. I then addressed the fact that the quote speaks of couple and provided my reasoning.
Ok, the consensual part was a mistake. I forgot to acknowledge that. It doesnt need to be.

The two wasnt a couple to begin with. That's what you need in netorase. In the game, theyre just childhood friends.There was no progress that turns them to lovers unless you were doing the mc route specifically. (and in that route, you will try your best to interupt every antagonist)

I got spinned into this "it is a netorase discussion" when my original claim was that the game sits on a fence where it is neither good netorare nor netorase.
Because it's wasnt netorase do begin with. You couldve just said it's not good ntr. There's no fence to sit in with because it's not netorase.

What dev wanted to make and what came out of it are two different things and tags on DLsite are set by dev.
That's because the intention was there. It's just ntr. It came out as ntr. Simple.

Last edited:

Timmerk150

Sep 4, 2021
new from ci-en. About new game, recollection room loop scene will be selectable and dlc(maybe) I used deepl for translation
That's what I like about this dev. He's always brimming with ideas for content and there's always something to look forward to.

4.20 star(s) 57 Votes