Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
So wich route is your guys favorite? As in wich netori guy has the best scenes in your opinion?

ForbiddenApple

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2023
It's completely avoidable though, and it's easy as fuck to do.
Tell me how. When you pick the lock and you see a scene that's already started and they're in bed (janitor, for example). :eek:
You have the option of watching or not watching and just making noise to stop a scene that's been going on for who knows how many hours. :unsure:

You have to realize that the question is being asked by ntr haters. :rolleyes:
And for them, such a thing = ntr. So you have to tell it like it is, even if it's a very light ntr. :geek:

• Haha
Reactions: Asuka69

klewino

Jun 17, 2017
I don't seem to be able to get a happy ending, if there even is such. Maxed out love with the girl, maxed out ero skills and stopped all NTR rivals, mayby one of them groped her once, but that's it. Yet the ending is a NTR one with a guy that hasn't even touched her.

EDIT: I somehow missed an event in the treasure hunt, I think it bugged out somehow, because I completed all the prerequisities.

adissas1

Aug 14, 2017
That's the neutral ending. You have to take all of her firsts, double up on them, then cockblock the competition, no NTR even once, then have sex with her during the treasure hunt, then have sex again during the training trip. Then you get the true love ending.
My god, did everything u mentioned except h scene at treasure camp. Just collected all of them and went to principal xD thanks

seshomeru1

Apr 6, 2019
I did everything to avoid ntr, but thea still managed to cuck me after i graduated and she became his maid. should i have done thea's homework for money?

klewino

Jun 17, 2017
I did everything to avoid ntr, but thea still managed to cuck me after i graduated and she became his maid. should i have done thea's homework for money?
You have to have sex with her on all the calendar events - treasure hunt and training camp, for the happy ending. If you miss even one, Theas cuck ending happens no matter how much you blocked him. Check the gallery for prerequsities for your events.

SleepW4lker

Feb 9, 2020
Is it possible to use cheat engine to get money? It's quite difficult to do a quest and prevent someone from taking your girl in such a short time hahaha

klewino

Jun 17, 2017
Is it possible to use cheat engine to get money? It's quite difficult to do a quest and prevent someone from taking your girl in such a short time hahaha
Once you block all the NTRs there really isn't anything to do besides money making, so I wouldn't worry about it. You just need some lockpicks and stamina drinks. If you need cash, the night mission is most efficient in terms of money/stamina. Don't forget to use your skill points to increase stamina/money making

dara122

Jan 3, 2021
This game is so good! I like the 3D animations in RPGM... Does anyone know of games that also have that kind of animations? I only know Sol Rui After Mini and Isekai Ed Elf Girl (from the same developer)... What else would you recommend that meets that criteria?

4.20 star(s) 57 Votes