MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
Wish you could turn on the x-ray for the entire scene instead of just for the creampie.

CatEclctic41

Jan 28, 2018
Where/when do you even get this choice? I was checking the library every day to no avail and eventually Don learned about it. Had to interrupt them with the lockpick later. By any chance did you mean the bath instead of library?
at the library but even through if you choose different option, Don will always about it. Idk what the purpose of this interact on library at the first place (You also can see the dialog option inside gallery) but what I understand is that this interaction related to NTR path for Don.

NOTE: idk if it related to the choose but if you decide to pickup the trash, you can peek Don-Artel outside the Don house.

<Blank!>

Jul 17, 2017
I feel like i dont really get the goal of that game tbh. Idk why but it make me feel bad : i really like the art / animation. But choosing a guy with feeling just to spy a sex scene of her girl getting fucked by asshole its not for me i guess. I just dont get the excitation here. But its me, NTR is not my type of game. I feel like with that lvl of animation that could have been way better but its the author choice.

Also the gameplay is borring really. Could have been just a gallerie game. Because running to the scene location checking the scene then spend your stamina and sleep x50 is what the game is.

Do the simple fact that you play a guy who watch that is the goal ? Idk its belong me lol. If you choose the non-NTR well the game lack of content. Good art but : bad game so far in my opinion.

Erectosaurus

Dec 28, 2018
Any guide on ending conditions? I was the heroine's only sex partner but somehow I got the Rhea ending. I never even saw Rhea's events after the kanchou!, tho I did help his homework.
From what I understand there's there main endings

1. Full NTR end -Just let one of the guys fully progress with her including both of the special events (treasure hunt and training)
2. Adultery ending- Date her and have the MC get the special event scenes but she still got fucked by one of the guys
3. Vanilla- Do the above but don't like anybody fuck her

For the last one I'm not sure if you can let her get groped and still get the ending but the recollection room specifically says not to let her get fucked, I don't think groping effects it. Maybe someone else could verify that.

Erosia

Oct 3, 2018
Not sure what i did wrong and i need some help
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's the neutral ending. You have to take all of her firsts, double up on them, then cockblock the competition, no NTR even once, then have sex with her during the treasure hunt, then have sex again during the training trip. Then you get the true love ending.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: tuShua and adissas1

/;/

Feb 17, 2020
From what I understand there's there main endings

1. Full NTR end -Just let one of the guys fully progress with her including both of the special events (treasure hunt and training)
2. Adultery ending- Date her and have the MC get the special event scenes but she still got fucked by one of the guys
3. Vanilla- Do the above but don't like anybody fuck her

For the last one I'm not sure if you can let her get groped and still get the ending but the recollection room specifically says not to let her get fucked, I don't think groping effects it. Maybe someone else could verify that.
Yeah True love ending needs Artel to not get screwed by anyone except protag so you can let the bulls fool around with Artel and get the true ending so as long you interrupt their first attempt to have sex otherwise you will be locked into a bad end

Reactions: xMr.Xx

Panther H

Jan 1, 2019
Yeah True love ending needs Artel to not get screwed by anyone except protag so you can let the bulls fool around with Artel and get the true ending so as long you interrupt their first attempt to have sex otherwise you will be locked into a bad end
That's what I did, Artel has only ever had 1 sex partner and that's me, but I got the brat's NTR end for no reason at all despite never encountering an interruptible event involving him. Whatever, I reloaded to a point where I haven't done all of the brat's homework and got the vanilla end.

Naohashi

May 16, 2020
Damn wandered around still got nothing any walkthrough
Interact with her, train, cockblock, repeat. (you wanna get all her firsts)
Otherwise just skip time and let the others take her

Look at the calender in the dorms to see the events

Last edited:
Reactions: Hnta66

mofu2x

Oct 10, 2020
I tried to make a quick CG rip and dear lord every single frame of animation is rendered as a separate PNG. I guess your brain really does shut down when you go full NTR.

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
Having a blank screen no reaction after rock does his teaching lesson with the girl in class. This is after he made her come to him.

Is this supposed to happen?

Also can you learn hypnosis?

Zerenis

Aug 17, 2023
For those having troubles getting true ending + all of nun scenes. Have one of Greg's scene or whatever the childhood bully is because i zoned out and realized he took one of Artel's first time which may/maynot of ruined the true ending scene since I didn't know at the time. Other then that as everyone else says keep cockblocking everyone else.

Eventually after doing enough H-scenes/cockblocking enough every other competitor will have a 0% chance to initiate a H-scene with Artel so i just skipped the last 10 or so days cause I already had 200 swordplay/knowledge and finished all H-scenes.

As for the nun, idk the unlock conditions lol. those last 10-15 days were just me constantly peeking at nun scenes/doing nun task into nun service scene until I unlocked all of them. Unfortunately MC doesn't have any actual sex scenes with Nun and can just watch, don't know if there's any plans in the future to have MC do H-scenes with nun other then titjob, but it would be interesting to see along with a potential 3-some with Artel for true-true end or something lol.

Probably not gonna continue and do everyone else's gallery scenes. Gameplay loop is not that fun to warrent a newgame+ run to unlock all the other scenes, besides the true ending made me happy. But who knows give it a week or two I may finish it up and post a full gallery run save file, but don't bet on it

oh, and last thing i guess on how to use the save file. MOVE (don't delete) all of the files inside the save folder somewhere else incase soming goes amiss and past the contents I've saved into the now empty save file, all scenes should now be unlocked. hope this helps.

Reactions: Raikou1688

acezero99

Nov 18, 2020
Is there supposed to be a scene here? Nothing ever happens when I visit. Let me know if anyone knows how to trigger it, or if it's just rng (In the middle of my second run btw, already saw the MC paizuri, Trainee paizuri, and Trainee cowgirl scenes).

Capture.PNG

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
So it may be a dumb question but what is the difference between picking up the trash and not doing it? Is 1 of the variables/options in the recollection room so it should influence at least some scenes right?

Reactions: xMr.Xx
4.20 star(s) 57 Votes