Synapse.

Jul 12, 2022
is it netorase too? the mc looks at her doing that or its behind his back
Both. You can choose to go watch, your character literally has zero reaction to her fucking other people even while dating. You can choose to stop it. You can choose never pursue her at all and then is it really NTR since she's not interested in you?

Weirdly, you can also cheat on her with the big titty priestess teacher. So.. goes both ways I guess?

The writing isn't really nuanced at all so it's not.. super.. portrayed well. But yes you can choose to stoneface watch her fuck others or never peek and its always behind your back.

Don't fool yourself, the developers were simply too lazy to pay enough attention to details so players are forced to do mental gymnastics to cope for this and that. Nothing wrong with it, but it is what it is.
^ hate to say it but this is kind of true. the art is nice enough that it's worth a playthru anyways.

Synapse.

Jul 12, 2022
this game same as SoS, i dont see the unlock all scene button, but they unlock all scene of 1 guy she end up with
not having an unlock gallery really makes this game grindy (unless you can unlock all by doing a run where you just sleep for 2 months while she fucks everyone else and that unlocks it without you having to lockpick/peek)

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
Again , refer to this post I said about this kind of game mechanic:

https://f95zone.to/threads/ntr-knight-v2023-11-19-war-shop.182267/post-12255933
This is just my opinion I think it is anticlimactic that you use the character to unlock the scenes because it takes away immersion and adds meaninglessness to what I am seeing as a player if you wanted to put a mechanic to spy you could have done it from windows or from the locks or holes in the wall or the ceiling. Also, if you want to see the scene, you could have simply done that when it happens and the time slot passes. If you want to see what has happened as a player without having to involve the protagonist, apart from the fact that the protagonist has 0 reaction, it only occurs to me that It is a type of mechanic so that the player puts thoughts and feelings into it to increase empathy, but of course people who do not empathize with these types of games may find it anticlimactic because the game has a mechanic that they will never be able to fulfill because they are incapable of empathize in an NTR game I feel that the game has everything that is demanded in these games but fucking poorly implemented. I think Acerola handles this type of mechanics much better but it's just my opinion, I don't have the absolute truth, so it's more a matter of taste.

Reactions: Frank1415
Jul 28, 2022
What is the best way if you just want to watch her have sex with others the whole way? I take it that you cannot ignore doing training and knowledge since if you fail the mandatory tests it will be game over. You would also need to have lockpicking skills and then select don't interfere to actually see the scenes occuring. Enough training/knowledge to past the test and enough skill for lockpicking is the way to go? Would earning money be useful?

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Don't fool yourself, the developers were simply too lazy to pay enough attention to details so players are forced to do mental gymnastics to cope for this and that. Nothing wrong with it, but it is what it is.
But yes you can choose to stoneface watch her fuck others or never peek
If you played Scars of Summer, it's the same principle on how it's done. It's only during near the endings of each antagonist where the mc was aware on what happened because you as the player choose to not give an effort with the relationship of the mc and heroine.

Im not fooling myself though,because this is how some jp devs do it in their games. It's not their intention to make the game netorase as I previously mentioned , otherwise, they wouldve added netorase in the tags in dlsite. There's a reason why there's no reaction when you see the scene ,theyre(devs) not that dumb.

Since Im aware that the mc is just a tool to see the scenes, Im not really doing any kind of mental gymnastics. The one that is doing that are the people thinking that the mc is watching the scene, giving them confusion and discontent.

Yeah, Im well aware that it kinda breaks the immersion and it's poorly implemented. His previous game does a better job in doing these scenes , I think he just want to try something different this time and add this kinds of mechanics.

Last edited:
Reactions: danadana

dongdd

Dec 7, 2018
I got the thea ending some how.
I never saw or triggered any of his events but still ended up with it.
She had only had sex with the main character through the whole run.

Reactions: xMr.Xx

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Both. You can choose to go watch, your character literally has zero reaction to her fucking other people even while dating. You can choose to stop it. You can choose never pursue her at all and then is it really NTR since she's not interested in you?
This is just my opinion I think it is anticlimactic that you use the character to unlock the scenes because it takes away immersion
I forgot to mention that this is already his game mechanic on how to view scenes when the game is still in developement:

Here are some of the dev's quotes with the cien link included.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In conclusion, if you still think I'm wrong that the mc is just being used as a tool to unlock events, then you're also saying the one who made the game itself is wrong.Which is plainly obnoxious at this point

ehendu

Feb 19, 2019
Because most normal people prefer to play games without complex mechanics,as far as I know.
I feel like there's probably some additional bias in play here. i.e. it's not the complex mechanics that people don't like, but rather complex mechanics create more opportunities for the devs to mess up game balance/design thereby creating a game that isn't fun/engaging.

That said, nothing in particular comes to mind for "games with complex mechanics" but I'm also not terribly inclined to think too hard on it right now. I do know I'm biased towards heavy strategy games which usually favor more complex mechanics though. (But also that more often than not they are poorly executed and just kinda meh)

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
What is the best way if you just want to watch her have sex with others the whole way? I take it that you cannot ignore doing training and knowledge since if you fail the mandatory tests it will be game over. You would also need to have lockpicking skills and then select don't interfere to actually see the scenes occuring. Enough training/knowledge to past the test and enough skill for lockpicking is the way to go? Would earning money be useful?
lockpicking skill is dont need, you just need buy picklock in the shop to open door. and the skill is just make sure the tool not broken, so you not wasting money to buy the tool time to time

Reactions: HiddenDarkness

Federok88

May 23, 2022
I don't really want to get into this further, but it's been pretty well established that NTR and netorare aren't interchangeable anymore. For example, NTR Legend and its copycats are all about netori. But again, I'm not just going to take your word for it any more than you're going to take my word for it.
Im just gonna end it saying this, because i agree that if neither is willing to concede there not point going further.

Despite the meaning netorare being very disputed by us westerners, people have a concensus on what is Netori and Netorase. Netorase being when the "cuck"(lack of a better word) willingly lends the person he is attached to and Netori being only different to Netorare because of the focuss being on the perpetrator.

So unless you know of another "Neto"-word that explains why the example i gave you are putted under the NTR umbrella if they arent netorare then you're just avoid the topic.

Iggybousse

Jun 16, 2017
For those stuck on Thea, he keeps saying you need good grades. So what I did is failed the first written exam having lower than 50 points (not the fighting exam) and his events started to happen (first event is a blackmail to keep the protagonist in school if she does what he wants so there is that). Not sure that is the trigger but it worked for me.

Reactions: ForeverLosing

Erosia

Oct 3, 2018
Another game that touts pregnancy, but only has it as a fucking ending. Goddamn it. Still, at least the game's pretty good. Even if it is just a glorified VN.

Seriously, the pregnancy tag needs a revamp or something. Make the tag only for games that have pregnancy as a mechanic. Not a story ending.

4.20 star(s) 57 Votes