Taifling51

Apr 20, 2020
The game is great! The art is very good, in 90% of games of this genre the drawings are cringe, here the animations and characters are excellent, there are a couple of moments where the drawing hurts the eye, but this is insignificant. I don’t know if the author is here, but some of the endings even made me sad, wow!

Moniker13

Jun 19, 2018
So it may be a dumb question but what is the difference between picking up the trash and not doing it? Is 1 of the variables/options in the recollection room so it should influence at least some scenes right?
I think not picking up any trash(the stuff you can sell for money) might make it easier to block Don completely. I guess the logic is if you pick up trash he's got more free time. Otherwise you can still intervene with a lockpick but that gives Don enough time to play with Artel's titties. Assuming this is true and you can find the hypnosis book before Rock it's possible to 100% cockblock everyone even from the basic groping scenes.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: drone4of2

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Nearly 30 reviews in only two days ? what gives?....and the game is garbage. It doesn't know if it wants to be netorare or netorase. I guess if you want to play against NTR and stop it from happening skipping on 80% of content, it is something you can do. Or if you want to feel powerless about failing to stop her downfall. But if you take your random corruption game and imagine yourself being her powerless bf wouldn't that be the same experience ?

Story is as much run of the mill as it gets, no build up or anything. The corruption device is your trusty "lewd seal/curse" zzzz, The art is bland with animations being the only saving grace. It blows my mind how high the scores are for what the game is.

BTW. Error in tags, those are 3D renders pretending to be 2D, games like this are still tagged as 3dcg.

Last edited:

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
It doesn't know if it wants to be netorare or netorase.
It's not netorase. The mc and heroine are not in a love relationship.

The corruption device is your trusty "lewd seal/curse" zzzz,
I dislike this plot device as well, it's the same concept with hypnosis.

The art is bland with animations being the only saving grace. It blows my mind how high the scores are for what the game is.
Art is subjective, and I, like many others, appreciate the art style. As for the high scores, it's simple: most people had fun with it, regardless of your opinion. .That's the whole point of a game in the first place , to have fun and sometimes not think too deep into it.

dergrubben

Aug 30, 2017
Can the MC also fuck the Nun character? Ive gotten her scene for helping her witht he medicine that rewards you with a titjob but is there any more progression with this? Or is it just watching her have sex like the cowgirl and confessional scenes?
MC can indeed fuck the nun/nurse character. I think it triggers sometime in late morning (7:00am-11:55am), and I assume requires you to have at least seen the first confessional scene, but sometimes if you go into the confessional, she'll be waiting for someone to fuck her but nobody has shown up yet. So you can saddle up and take her first. It gives you the option to stay silent or confess; the latter at least gives you another chance to back out (she's concerned about you cheating on Arten, even if you aren't dating her), but if you opt to go through with it, you fuck her. Checking the gallery, though, that scene isn't available to replay. I have no idea if it has an effect on the ending, as I did all the nun scenes on an NTR playthrough anyway.

Reactions: /;/

Kiske01

Nov 7, 2020
Damn this game is good, definitely will buy to support the creator.
So wich route is your guys favorite? As in wich netori guy has the best scenes in your opinion?
For me the best route is Henge's just because I'm weak against school uniforms with loose socks, also extra points for the most NTR route, but for scenes all guys have really nice stuff best ones for me are:

Gear: Breast groping, masturbation, training camp and ending.
Don: Breast sucking, bath masturbation and training camp
Thea: Pussy licking, missionary non maid, training camp and ending
MC: Missionary, training camp and ending
And also all Nemophila scenes are hot

Reactions: xMr.Xx and GGEzwins

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
how do you unlock the finger bang? it says prerequisite kiss and I already dated her. I have the kiss unlocked but I cant buy finger bang

edit: Never-mind it looks like it was locked behind a date or something it only let me acquire the skill after she has a conversation with the nun.

Last edited:
Reactions: xMr.Xx

Kai-lee-Sei

Jan 12, 2019
I'm actually surprise by this...

An NTR game where the main male MC is on equal footing with the NPC looking to steal and corrupt his girl, and he can actually win. This is a pleasant rarity.

twisted1

Nov 16, 2017
Does anyone else have Artel just suddenly not show up to anything after a while? It's happened to me on two separate attempted pure runs where she just... doesn't show up anywhere. I was trying to prevent the MC from being cuckolded, but I appear to have cuckolded myself out of a game. She showed up normally in the treasure hunt in the first run (though I can't do anything but talk to her I assume because I haven't built up her favor enough since she disappeared), but she doesn't show up anywhere (including training, her room, the bath, the outdoor training area, the dining hall, the library, the room in the library, the healer's tea table, the document room, or just about anywhere else I'd seen her before). Her icon doesn't show up anywhere with the tracker, nor do any H-events spawn. In the off-chance it matters, I installed the patch when I downloaded the game.

I attached the latest saves for each run (in slots 5 and 9) in case anyone is curious or knows what to look for. I'm not sure what, if anything, can be done with them, but I guess I'll try messing with stuff in a save editor, because I'm sure as hell not starting another run if this is just going to happen again lol.

h3ntaik1d

Oct 7, 2022
View attachment 3100807

Overview:
The protagonist and Artel have had feelings for each other since they were young, but Artel leaves without expressing her feelings in order to join the knight order, which was her dream.
However, for a certain reason, Artel, the childhood friend, returns to the protagonist's training school as a teacher.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2023-11-19
Release Date: 2023-11-19
Original Title: NTR騎士
Developer: War Shop -
Translator: DazedAnon - -
Censored: Yes (Mosaic)
Version: 2023-11-19
Language: English ( )
Voices: Japanese
Store:
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Patch:

View attachment 3101242 View attachment 3101243 View attachment 3101244 View attachment 3101240 View attachment 3101241 View attachment 3101239
TIER 1 GAME

4.20 star(s) 57 Votes