Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
is the ntr about the protagonist seeing his crush gets fuck?
Well in the first place she is his childhood friend with whom he trained before she left to be a knight, so technicaly there was not really love yet, but she did have feelings for him.

But in this VN they meet years later back and he can make it so they become more and have sex with eachother, but he can also not pursued the love at all.

For the NTR, she has a curse that makes her horny and men around her horny for her, so they will try get her, the first 2 a 3 encounters aren't avoidable, but aren't sexual either, after that as MC if you unlocked the events notifications in the skills around Artel, you can each sexual encounter with those guys interfere if you picklock the door and interfere, or you could just be a pervert and watch them happen. The only thing I advice don't do missions that longer then 30 stamina if want to cockblock those guys and check always first map if she not in an sex encounter that about to happen.

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
I dont mind if there's no ntr in his next game. Will play any game this developer releases . After all, I did enjoy his Knight of the Icicle game.
yup, his selling point is the art and animation, his story some how is not that good, not weak, but just enough for accept

and yet, he better NTRMAN

Reactions: cIoseopenbrutal

_Grotest_

Aug 5, 2018
I think this game is solid 50/50. It balances between some bad and good points making it hard for me to decide it's worth.
Good ones:
- Rare case where Mc doesn't suffer from micropenis disease or sucks at sex;
- Good animations
- Cockblocking your rivals
- Presence of Good Ending
- Has optional tracking and log for heroines experience
- scenes with sounds
- The whole idea of multiple rivals
Bad points
- Lack of MCs character, mute
- Lack of any reaction from Mc witnessing scenes or from rivals getting cockblocked
- Gameplay gets boring very fast(not a big surprise with Rpg maker games tho)
- Special events(treasure hunt and camp) are very short and don't really bring anything interesting in the game.
- No value in fighting Gear or bully as it doesn't affect the game regardless if you win or not. Those interactions were supposed to bring some self satisfaction that you can beat rivals but it doesn't really hinder their corruption of your crush so I didn't feel accomplished.
-No explanation of events between graduation and ending. Even if you were dating it just cuts to ending without explaining how they went different paths despite the relationship.

It's a cool game if you just want to see corruption and animated scenes. But story and gameplay are not engaging for sure.

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Just learn to use the Search function of the forum. There's already a lot of save files posted here. Always search for "full save".
Better to teach a man to fish than being spoonfed all the time.

Edit: To the person that facepalmed this post, I guess youre one of those people that likes being spoonfed. Such a shame.

Last edited:
Jun 12, 2023
Someone mentions about the end of the hero. He says that he should not be with any man other than the main character, and I block other characters, but he can't open. Can you give me some advice?

EonKain

Sep 13, 2021
Only flaw so far is Gear is somehow wombo combining Artel after every light ero event and you can't interrupt them which leads to having to go back to her dorm and stop the hypothetical noodling because HAHA OH WOW probably chance increase again loop.
I've seen less combing in Umvc3.

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Someone mentions about the end of the hero. He says that he should not be with any man other than the main character, and I block other characters, but he can't open. Can you give me some advice?
Can't open like, the doors are locked? If so, buy lockpicks at the shop. Also get the skill early where you can locate where the heroine is, and if there's an event going on.

Reactions: 00000hunter00000

Frank6666

Sep 12, 2017
This is such a good game, and a nice pivot by war shop too by making the cringe route available for the weirdos to self insert into as they desperately "dodge" the dreaded three letters kek. Oh well I'll look past it anything to get those weak suckers to buy it and fuel more 90% NTR games of such good quality from NTR consueir war shop senpai.

Jul 21, 2019
The character head and model are nearly nice but the breasts are oversize, it should have options like small medium large and ass is so wide too, this must have small medium large to have user choices. Overall not bad but please fix this, the story is good just the main character options are low or weak. there didnt have any choice left for users to choose from.

Frank6666

Sep 12, 2017
The character head and model are nearly nice but the breasts are oversize, it should have options like small medium large and ass is so wide too, this must have small medium large to have user choices. Overall not bad but please fix this, the story is good just the main character options are low or weak. there didnt have any choice left for users to choose from.
There is a gay tag you know.

4.20 star(s) 57 Votes