ace4444

Feb 28, 2020
You dont have to fail exams to get Thea route, dunno what that commenter is saying.
Dont fail your exams, theres no benefit at all to it.
I meant if you continue to get number 1 on the exams then you wont be able to trigger the Thea route. His route implies he is helping you rank in your exams and not be expelled (you would know if you actually played the game). By fail it would mean any other place but rank 1.

rangabang

May 4, 2021
I meant if you continue to get number 1 on the exams then you wont be able to trigger the Thea route. His route implies he is helping you rank in your exams and not be expelled (you would know if you actually played the game). By fail it would mean any other place but rank 1.
Nope. Even though his route talks about you getting low grades, it doesnt matter.
You can do his route either way.
I did play the game, I passed the exams and have gotten 1st place and have been able to unlock Thea scenes at the same time.

ace4444

Feb 28, 2020
Nope. Even though his route talks about you getting low grades, it doesnt matter.
You can do his route either way.
I did play the game, I passed the exams and have gotten 1st place and have been able to unlock Thea scenes at the same time.
Yeah no. It will not trigger at all if you keep getting 1st place. I've gone through it multiple times and it won't unlock the event for Artel being in his room. I don't know why you would lie.

Edit: theres another post saying you need to fail down below

For those stuck on Thea, he keeps saying you need good grades. So what I did is failed the first written exam having lower than 50 points (not the fighting exam) and his events started to happen (first event is a blackmail to keep the protagonist in school if she does what he wants so there is that). Not sure that is the trigger but it worked for me.
So as long as you get the blackmail event to trigger you don't need to fail anymore. Try loading a save with 250 stats and its impossible to trigger the kid ntr.

Last edited:

asdfqwert_789

Jul 24, 2019
What a mf did this game, MC trying so hard to make it in time everywhere and you get cucked in the end. Truely frustrating and annoying expierince for me.

• Haha
Reactions: frag/ment

stonefred767

May 15, 2023
While I can't compete against our future machine overlords in terms of speed, a two week turnaround for an English translation of an almost 100 scene game is pretty decent, I'd say. To install, just extract in the game's www folder. You'll likely need to start a new game to see some of the UI changes take effect because of how that stuff is loaded by the engine.

Note that this isn't on the latest patch because I can't justify the time commitment to port everything over and test it (not that it really matters though, there weren't any game-breaking bugs). If you feel strongly enough about it though, or just want to make your own edits (which are welcome, the dialogue has been translated pretty close-to-source, and the source is very repetitive), or if I don't translate the Becker DLC when it comes out, I've included some notes on the translation process that may be useful to your efforts.

Also, let me know with screenshots if there are any empty text boxes or significant sections of untranslated text that aren't like random item popups. Because of the wide structure of the game preventing any playtesting that's both timely and robust, and because there was unused text in the game's files muddying things, I had to make semi-contextless guesses when translating certain maps, especially CommonEvents, so I might have missed some things. On that note, the text in the rightmost panel of the H-status screen is an image, probably part of the background, so I deliberately didn't touch it. If you want to know what it says, or remake the image yourself, I've included the translation as one the text files in the zip.

With that, I thank you for checking my translation out, and hope you enjoy it.

woomb

Jun 13, 2020
Is there an upload of the Japanese version anywhere? I'd prefer it over this translation

minicadriver

May 25, 2019
With that, I thank you for checking my translation out, and hope you enjoy it.
i would love to check this, though un-rar ing yours to a copy of the TL's game give errors so i can't. (the game search for .pngs in folders where there's the same image but in .rpgmv format)

Lunamaria

Jul 20, 2018
Wait, do I really have to do every single adultery route to unlock them? I did one adultery route and after completing another character's route, the option to see their adultery scene didn't unlock. So that means you need to either complete each character twice or have split saves for each character where you romance her and let a specific guy have sex with her once on one of them.

stonefred767

May 15, 2023
i would love to check this, though un-rar ing yours to a copy of the TL's game give errors so i can't. (the game search for .pngs in folders where there's the same image but in .rpgmv format)
I guess it didn't like the system map for some reason. Try it with the updated zip. Hopefully this doesn't break anything else.

Geese

Jul 21, 2017
Wait, do I really have to do every single adultery route to unlock them? I did one adultery route and after completing another character's route, the option to see their adultery scene didn't unlock. So that means you need to either complete each character twice or have split saves for each character where you romance her and let a specific guy have sex with her once on one of them.
just cheat man, I use MTool, it translates the game too.

4.20 star(s) 57 Votes