Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
Cute little game, thank you. To be honest this translation seems utterly unbearable, so I probably should find Japanese version somewhere.

Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
Ha, I remember this one. Damn true end is so funny. This game just trolls you endlessly with the "choices" in it as well.

Reactions: KeoDeoSieuCay

zamboned

Jul 31, 2017
Bitch Bokujou is making a second RPG focused around Fate/Grand order. It also have NTR but definitely other stuff as well; shota, rape, normal sex, gangbang, mind control, etc, etc. It's still in the works so I don't know what else is going to go in. You can find some details on his fantia. It's called Fate/Grand Mamma.

disaperate

Feb 25, 2018
How often is scat shown in this game? I don't really like scat but I can tolerate 1 or 2 scenes of that

Sorry if my english is too bad
There is a gag about stepping in poo at the beginning of the game, which ties into an optional (and completely missable) scene with a CG much later on. that's the entirety of the scat content. In other words there is one optional scat scene, with a boss fight attached to it, that's it.

raska42

Feb 16, 2018
In other words there is one optional scat scene, with a boss fight attached to it, that's it.
You know you've played too many Japanese games when they first thing you think when reading that is "The boss is gonna a feces elemental of some sort, maybe a slime variant" Really hoping I'm wrong about that. >_<

Reactions: wakaflockaflav

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
Funny how MC's battle kills sucks compared to other girls.
Small dick MC.

Last edited:
Reactions: sonhot

traplover19

Nov 4, 2018
I don't mind the ntr what I do mind is translation so off to my question is this machine translated and or how good is the translation?

3.80 star(s) 25 Votes