Magdragon

Aug 5, 2016
There are 2 very important questions nobody has asked that need answering.

1. Why do the women in these games have odd faces and incredibly stretchy lips?

2. Is it any good as an RPG?

Some of those cheap and cheerful RPG's are pretty good. I've found a couple with town building and team management sims going on. Hidden in some of these trash games are real gems.

Is the game itself any good?
What are some good ones that you have found?

Reactions: TNTed

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Its a specific art style in Japan. I've seen it in several hentai such as Taimanin Asagi, Kangoku Sanken, and Imouto Paradise. Myanimelist says that all of those have this artist in common:

Anyone cringing about scat... Stay away from the 'Departure Day' scene in the recollections.

agesilaus

May 28, 2017
There are 2 very important questions nobody has asked that need answering.

2. Is it any good as an RPG?

Some of those cheap and cheerful RPG's are pretty good. I've found a couple with town building and team management sims going on. Hidden in some of these trash games are real gems.

Is the game itself any good?
To answer your first question is because you can't have good hentai if at least 95% of the female characters don't have hyperelastic skin and Axenfeld-Rieger syndrome. Though extremely rare in real life, in hentai it is absolutely essential for 99% of the female characters to have overly large eyes in order to land the cum shots better.

As for the 2nd question, I can't be bothered playing Engrish games where even a respected anime like Berserk gets the following Engrish song:

Feel no shame about shape
Weather changes their phrase
Even mother will show you another way
So put your glasses on
Nothing will be wrong
There's no blame, there's no fame
It's up to you
The first words should be finded
Whatever hold you back
I can, I can get it off

* Tell me what, Tell me what, Tell me what you want
I don't know why, don't know why, don't know why you afraid
Tell me what, Tell me what, Tell me what you say
I don't know why, don't know why, Too late, it's too late

Have no fear for real
It's just a turning wheel
Once you start up there's no other way
Don't put your eyes on boots
Step forward your roots
There's no aid there's no trade
It belongs to you

Reactions: TheSexinati
Oct 26, 2017
I just finished the game and well. . .
IT'S A SHIT, there are only 2 finals the NTR or the GAME OVER.
But in 10/10 art, I hope that for your next project minimum you will leave us with a final 3 or minimum us choose if we want the scene to pass, instead of each mission the king calls us.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
What are some good ones that you have found?
Detective Girl of Steam City
Double Elf Fantasy
Eden
Meritocracy of the Oni & Blade
Village of Adventurers.
Bunny Black 1 and 2.
Dungeon of Lulu Farae.
Toushin Toshi 1 and 2.
Split of Knight

Some western ones.

Last Sovereign.
Daughter of Essence.
Renryu Ascension.
Last Demonhunter.
Desecration of Wings.
Legend of Queen Opala.
Love Rebellion.
Harem Collector.
Harem.

Yetan41

Apr 9, 2019
For the people asking about the translation: it's alright. There were a couple stock "you aren't done in this area"-yet type messages that are still halfway-unintelligible gibberish, but most of the game is in perfectly adequate English. No idea how good it is as a translation of the original (IIRC the "translator" mentions in the WIP thread that he just kinda made up some of the stuff based on context and the garbled MTL base), but it all works.

It's all NTR, and it escalates pretty quickly. It wouldn't be inaccurate to call it a parody of NTR, especially the ending.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The art is alright. Very stylized, lots of ridiculous ahegao, those crazy Rodian blowjob faces, etc. There's only one scat scene, and it's at least somewhat hidden as I missed it in my playthrough.

The gameplay is pretty awful. Standard RPGmaker combat that replaces engaging gameplay or character development with grinding. Just use a save-editor. Standard novice-adventurers-join-a-guild-and-grind-their-way-up premise (they call them knights instead of adventurer's), and none of the missions are particularly engaging.

Ricktor

Jun 13, 2017
Obviously I'm not up to speed with everyone else. Could someone tell me what NTR is? And I see Waifu a lot, is that just a general term for a girl in Japan? I must be the only person here that doesn't know so sorry about that.

Yetan41

Apr 9, 2019
Obviously I'm not up to speed with everyone else. Could someone tell me what NTR is? And I see Waifu a lot, is that just a general term for a girl in Japan? I must be the only person here that doesn't know so sorry about that.
NTR is short for netorare. It's basically the Japanese genre for cuckolding, cheating, and the like. With this game, it's NTR because all of the scenes are of a fat, old, ugly dude raping and corrupting all of the main character's female party members.

Waifu in the context of games is usually a love interest/character that gets h-scenes. More generally, it gets used to refer to female characters that a particular individual likes a lot.

3.80 star(s) 25 Votes