SickleLove

Aug 23, 2020
I know this doesn't go here, but do you recommend different games names, similar ones?
I already played
All dieselmine Games
Sugar Plum
Bitch Bokujō
mirena's manor
ina konkon escape Picture scroll
Lust Grimm
Tail Of Desire
Thanatos
Succubus Wonderland
Succubus Puttel
Carrol in wonderland
Mission Mermaiden
Yuka: Scattered Shards of the Yokai
Shipwreked Spacecraft Todoroki
try Nymphomania Priestess

Lothard

Nov 9, 2019
I know this doesn't go here, but do you recommend different games names, similar ones?
I already played
All dieselmine Games
Sugar Plum
Bitch Bokujō
mirena's manor
ina konkon escape Picture scroll
Lust Grimm
Tail Of Desire
Thanatos
Succubus Wonderland
Succubus Puttel
Carrol in wonderland
Mission Mermaiden
Yuka: Scattered Shards of the Yokai
Shipwreked Spacecraft Todoroki
Hmmm, if you need something good, try Sphilia Familiar. It good and can avoid NTR (if you not good at it).

Shadowoff

Dec 1, 2019
thanks for the recommendations, it was difficult to search for similar games by the title of the game in a different language
:)

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
I'm not going to play through this game again just to find out but what happens if you just choose to not recruit the other two characters?

LeVocaloid

May 28, 2018
anyone have a full save
I got the cg's done, honestly turns out I downloaded this game almost a year ago, and I have no recollection . Saw a duplicate in my games folder and had a good laugh at my confusion. Anyways I got every cg for v1.3

mehness643

Nov 30, 2021
I got the cg's done, honestly turns out I downloaded this game almost a year ago, and I have no recollection . Saw a duplicate in my games folder and had a good laugh at my confusion. Anyways I got every cg for v1.3
The save file doesn't work because it say's it's for v1.2. The scenes and CG do seem to work though

3.80 star(s) 25 Votes