Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
Lothard, my friend!

How's that save file and new version looking?

As for the slow one (with the Bad End scene if they STILL haven't added it back in), if I have the link I can do something.

Lothard

Nov 9, 2019
Lothard, my friend!

How's that save file and new version looking?

As for the slow one (with the Bad End scene if they STILL haven't added it back in), if I have the link I can do something.
For the save, ill upload rn, but for the link, seems i forgot about it.

Edit: Save file uploaded, same as before, maybe some scene aren't there, but for ending, there separate save for it. Just try 1 by 1, sorry cuz im forgot which one the epilogue save.

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
For the save, ill upload rn, but for the link, seems i forgot about it.

Edit: Save file uploaded, same as before, maybe some scene aren't there, but for ending, there separate save for it. Just try 1 by 1, sorry cuz im forgot which one the epilogue save.
I've looked through the saves. Not entirely sure what the first 4 saves are about.

Save 17 takes me to what I assume is a Boss Room, but there's nothing to interact with.

I think it might be save 18, because when I try to open it, cuts straight to a Game Over. Save 19 is for a generic sex scene because their Bond is at 12, not the <10 the scene apparently requires.

I found a Bad End (sort of?) at save 20, but it wasn't the Bad End Papa one. Has that one still not been re-implemented?

Thanks for all the effort though! Don't know what I'd do without you. This thing is confusing as hell.

Edit: I found that if I use save 20, go home and have some sex (doesn't raise bond level past threshold), I get a scene where the old man comes around and says something. (Which probably means that the Papa Bad End is a short route.) But I've tried everything I can think of and cannot recreate that scene, nor progress it. Possible help?

Last edited:

Lothard

Nov 9, 2019
I've looked through the saves. Not entirely sure what the first 4 saves are about.

Save 17 takes me to what I assume is a Boss Room, but there's nothing to interact with.

I think it might be save 18, because when I try to open it, cuts straight to a Game Over. Save 19 is for a generic sex scene because their Bond is at 12, not the <10 the scene apparently requires.

I found a Bad End (sort of?) at save 20, but it wasn't the Bad End Papa one. Has that one still not been re-implemented?

Thanks for all the effort though! Don't know what I'd do without you. This thing is confusing as hell.

Edit: I found that if I use save 20, go home and have some sex (doesn't raise bond level past threshold), I get a scene where the old man comes around and says something. (Which probably means that the Papa Bad End is a short route.) But I've tried everything I can think of and cannot recreate that scene, nor progress it. Possible help?
Boss room is for epilogue scene. For papa, i've tried minus his bond with mama but still cant trigger it. Cuz it can be viewed after u get it in debug room, so i guess it still no implemented yet.

Last edited:

Redtiger_211

Sep 25, 2019
Ehh I made a translation patch,but can't test it out since the game is compressed into exe and there no www in there

megamanw

Nov 20, 2018
Ehh I made a translation patch,but can't test it out since the game is compressed into exe and there no www in there
how did you make a translation patch without decompress the game first? Also iirc you can decompress the game using EnigmaVBUnpacker.

Lothard

Nov 9, 2019
how did you make a translation patch without decompress the game first? Also iirc you can decompress the game using EnigmaVBUnpacker.
I guess he cant cuz you need all data decompressed to change the variable etc.

Sep 26, 2021
Hi so im almost done with ntr knights story but i can't defeat the cheif after grinding to lvl 99 every other boss/mini boss have been easy enough to defeat except him does anyone know what defense to use or weakness they have? & also i was wondering why i cant go back to sea im trying to go back to defeat the blue knight there but i cant get on the ship or water

3.80 star(s) 25 Votes